chapter twenty six

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Continue………….: -

Shin hye smirked at that comment and looked at him: -4 weeks!! Congrats….

Yong hwa chuckled but pull back the laughter: -thank you….

Yong hwa pulled her back to his hug and the show continues: -

                                                                                    _______________________

Yong hwa paid for the gift and it was wrapped up by a nice tie.he looked so proud and looked at the camera chanting while saying am done.

MC Park Mi-Sun: -ohhh we are done shopping….i wonder what are the gifts they bought for each other!!

MC Seulong: -well after all the excitement we watched we surely wanna know what are they….

MC Kim Jung Min: -let’s watch it then….here we go!

the van start moving heading back to CNBLUEs dorm.they were in the separate van so the surprise of their gift wont be spoiled.and also the couple bought Christmas gift for the band so they have to receive it.the van stopped and the couple came out of it and head it to the dorm, they knocked and Min Hyk was the one opened the door for them then noticed the camera around them so he smiled welcoming them.then they all entered the dorm and let the couple to take rest before opening the presents. The rest of the band came to see the couple exchanging the presents and smiled to the scene “well not all of them “. And the hosts came and sign them to do it right now!!!

MC Kim Na-Yong: -omo am so excited for that!!!

MC Par Mi-sun: -me too….me too!

yong hwa brought the plastic bag that was behind him then nervously said: -Merry Christmas. Shin hye!

She smiled at his shyness and brought her gift: -Merry Christmas.Yong hwa ya!!!

They both started to open the boxes and it was unbelievable.

Yong hwa took the gift out and showed it to the camera. It was. Black leather jacket with Electric guitar drawn in the back.and it was written. Rock star”….

Shin hye opened her gift and shy smile crept to her face then took it out so others can see it. A really long scarf and the color was red”….her favorite gift.her favorite color”….

Then the couple handed the 3 others their gift as a gift and shooting ending and everyone were happy now.

THE END….

Yong hwa stretched his arm to the air while shin hye yawned because she was dead tired and her eyes were barely opening….but suddenly remembered something, she brought her bag and took out something while he….was still stretching then she tapped him and turn around!

Yong hwa: -wae?!

She handed him the box: -merry Christmas Yong hwa!

He took the box confusedly: -didn’t we exchange gifts before?!

Shin hye smiled: -well it’s the New Year evening and that jacket that I bought was by the WGM show money and I didn’t felt it like it was from me…. So I want you to have this!!!

He took the box then opened it…. It was necklace with heart shape hanging in the bottom he then looked at shin hye with a unknown stare….

Shin hye: -open the heart shape….

He opened it and smile crept it to his face and got emotional, he was speechless for the first time….he always has words to say but right now….nothing!!! Nothing at all….

Shin hye became a bit sad and concern since he became silent: -what?! You don’t like it?!

He held her hand pulled her to his embrace then she felt his tears coming down: -are you ok?!

He tightens up the hug more till she hugged him back as tight as he was….but he was still silent….

Shin hye started rubbing his back: -yong hwa?!

Then he talked with a husky voice: -am must have done pretty damn good job in the past….because you came into it like an Angele….i am so…. I don’t how to express my feeling now! I just wanna say-….

Shin hye interrupted him: -I love you….

He pulled off and looked at her face: -yah….so much that you can’t imagine….now will you do the honor and wear me the necklace?!

She nodded and took it from his hand and start getting closer to his face, her heart was pounding really hard and she was afraid that he hear it, she get to his neck in the pose of hugging him then wore him the necklace…. Before she let go he hold her not letting go!!!

Yong hwa: -just stay there for a while….please!

And she did…. This night which began with awkwardness end up with love…. Their pure love.

                                                          ________________________________

Min hyuk: -merry Christmas Hyung….

Jung hyun looked at him….here he was smiling like kid handing him a gift: -merry Christmas Min hyuk!

He too gave him his gift and then….Min hyukk ran back to his room excited to open his gift leaving Jung hyun alone in the hall watching TV….

“ Did you watched the WGM?” he turn around at the voice and nodded to him….

Jung hyun gave him a box: -merry Christmas Jung shin!

He smiled receiving the gift and sat down next to him and put the box down: -I didn’t get you any present!

He smiled and patted his back: -it’s ok….

Jung shin: -so therefor I will tell you something as a gift to make your life better!

Jung hyun sigh: -am listening!

Jung shin: -I know that you already know the half of the talks I say to you right now but you need to hear it again….hyung what you do is wrong! What you feel is unreal! You know by having those feeling will not do good for you or anyone else if found out! Shin hye unni and Yong hwa hyung are the main leads of this story…. And you gotta accept that you are the third wheel! Imagine what will happen if she found out about your feelings toward her…. Imagine how hurt would be in! Imagine with me hyung! What if Yong hwa hyung knows?! How hurt will be he?! No this is wrong…. Hyung you gonna have to be stronger than that because those feeling you have for her are….

WRONG” …. They both turn around shockingly looking at the guy whose staring at them….and heard every word they said, and he was………………………………………………………. “Hurt!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

opps : -_- surprise? Go on......