CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

WE GOT MARRIED.....

The mission card was given to them, and they said that they have to read it out loud together!!!

Shin hye and Yong hwa: -congratulation for both of for being good wife and husband, you proofed to each other that you two can get along very well…. You gonna do next which is…. Expand your relationship more, therefor you have to do these: -

-take picture together “Selfie”

-publish it those site…. “Twitter-Instagram”

-come up with a message to go with!

-Yong hwa do the twitter message- Shin hye do the instagram message!

WGM staff                                              

They looked at each other then at the other and suddenly became nervous, yah they were real couple but no one knew that, then taking this selfie now wouldn’t be such brilliant idea I mean what if they do a jerk move and all will be upside down…. But then again it’s a task and they have to go with it.

Yong hwa brought out his mobile and gave shin hye a look telling her that they should start…. She nodded and sat a bit closer to him….

click.click’…. click

In the last click Yong hwa did a move that startled shin hye…. And that was: -wrapping his arm around her making himself comfy around her in front of the camera!

Yong hwa: -let’s look at the pictures and see which one to post! I think the third one is good right?

He looked at shin hye with a hidden smirk on his face: -yah it looks good….

She sneakily elbowed him in stomach for that and smiled proudly!!

Then the two of them separately started to write message to go on with the picture, shin hye looked over his shoulder and saw that he was thinking deep…. A sudden argue came to her to laugh and say “this is not a school exam what hell are you thinking of right now?!” But instead she focused on hers…. She wanted a proper one for Yong hwa because of what happened few hours ago when he presents her the ring so she smiled and start to write…

They looked at the camera so the director signs them to update it right now….

And they clicked to update…. And the crew started to read their messages and widen their eyes looking at them and inside they were in a “aw” motion!

 Host 2: -you may read your messages to each other now!

They nodded and they were eager to know their opinion about each other and then when they read it, they got surprised and knew why the crews were widening their eyes, while reading the MSGs.

Yong hwa’s tweet: -

To my loyal best fried/wife:

Thanks for being there for me when I was sick, truly thats what real best friend/wife will do for their partner may god bless you shin hye and keep you forever for me.

Shin hye’s IG update: -

For my very best friend/husband:

Thanks for being great friend Yong hwa, for nearly 10 years we  are together and now we gave chance to be closer its amazing I will never forget these memories. God bless you and keep you as long as he could for me

They shyly bow their head down…. What emotional MSG they gave….

And soon enough people were responding for their MSGs , Some were jealous people , some were happy ones, some were sad ones…. They were a lot actually but one of the respond that didn’t appear on the social network but appeared on the face was…. “surely you all know it” Jung hyun’s facial expression! That he felt upset and throw the phone on the floor and started to stream his guitar looking for anything…. Any words or melody for the next song! But he just couldn’t forget!

The crew started to pack up their things to go and cut the episode for now and they will shoot for the rest in other days due to Yong hwa’s sickness….

They bow their head and said good bye to them…. And then sat down on the comfy couch together, he cuddled her since the rest of the band was outside they were ready to feel themselves like they were in home…. They were, in Yong hwa’s case of course.

Yong hwa whispered: -what epic speech you wrote….

Shin hye didn’t stare back but managed to smile: -it was not a speech…. It was words coming out from my heart?.... anyways let’s watch TV for a while!

She didn’t want to talk about her feelings now, she was to shy and embarrassed to do that and they indeed watched a movie in silent till the dorm doorknob started to make click  then opened and witnessed a masculine sharp body with burning eyes coming in then stopped at his track seeing them all comfy like that and bowed his head apologizing to them for barge in like that, especially after seeing shin hye in a sleeveless tank top, of course he saw her in clothes like that but he didn’t knew why this time was different and suddenly in this chilly cold weather he felt hot and with his head bowed down he reached to his room nervously opening the door then get in fast, the weather outside was cold and chilly pretty much makes your fingers get pink and red , but inside was quite warm that’s why shin hye was wore something like that!! It was pretty normal for her but for sure she didn’t know how it will effect on the boys! Especially on Jung hyunna!

Shin hye: -I think I should go now…. It’s getting late! Like really late….

Yong hwa frowned and pouted like little kid: -why?! Will you not go please?!

Shin hye chuckled at his cuteness: -yah…. Don’t pout like that, really I can’t just ignore my mom whose been calling me for 5th times already saying to get to home if am done working!

She got up and remembered something: -I think I left my jacket in my Jung hyunna’s room when I first came in so I will go get it….

He nodded and let her be….i guess he finally let go of the idea of Jung hyunna have thing for shin hye and makes his mind rest when he finally read the IG update he relieved and knew that was all in his head that think too much!!!

Jung hyun in the other side was playing with his phone when a knock came, he felt weird because no one in the band actually knock…. They just barge in so put the phone down and stared at the door and by saying “come in” a smiley perfect shape of human being for him came inside and he was shocked….

Shin hye waved her hand: -hey there….

He started to sweat and his heartbeats were really fast: -shin hyessi?!

Shin hye: -am sorry for bothering hyunni, I just think I forget my jacket here and I want to take it…. If you don’t mind!

He scratched his back of his neck: -sure come in and look if there is any!!!

Strangely there was no jacket…. She looked around a lot but nothing only his stuff!!!

She smiled awkwardly: -I guess I was wrong…. Sorry to bother you I will be going now….

Jung hyun: -it’s not bother, you are welcomed in anytime, do you need a ride?!

She shakes her head: -no Yong hwa will take me don’t worry…. And thanks for the offer! Bye….

She closed the door leaving her shadow behind for him, once she left he opened up his closed and brought something out…. Guess what…. Yah you thought it well….Shin hyes jacket….