Chapter Nine

WE GOT MARRIED.....

7 A.M at shin hye’s house: -

Shin hye: -Oppa do we have to shoot today too?!

SH’s manager: -of course…. Today is important episode.

Shin hye rolled her eyeballs and looked confused: -what is that supposed to mean?!

SH’s manager was drinking his coffee at her living room: -today you two will go to buy a couple-ring.

Shin hye frown at her place: -why this suddenly!!!! Am so NOT in the mood for shopping!!!

SH’s manager smiled: -cheer up you will have fun…. Yong hwa is going to be there!!!!

At that statement she closed and the memory of last night wouldn’t just leave her mind, she knew of course yong hwa would be there duh I mean he is her partner of course who else would be with her if he is not!!!! She just suddenly didn’t like the idea of being near him and felt uncomfortable.

SH’s manager: -let’s go newly bride…. Let’s get the rings ready :D

Shin hye didn’t find it funny at all and definitely hated the word bride:  -stop calling me that!!!

She grabbed her bag and head it outside, and forced t smile because the cast just arrived and want to give her ride to the shooting place and gladly “More like angrily” agreed to it.

Bruce: -come on get your up and get ready!!!

Yong hwa was drinking his morning coffee not wanting to get off his chair because he was so damn tired because of last night…. Not because he stayed at shin hye’s for long time but he also came back late and start working on C.B.LUE’s come-back album and only slept for 2 hours and he was yawing refusing to get up.

Yong hwa: -shiro ( I don’t want to) can’t you see am tired and sleepy?!

Bruce frown at him: -can’t you see am way too patient with you now?! Get up we are going to be late today.

Yong hwa lay his head to the table still yawing: -let me sleep for one hour please!!!

Before Bruce could talk his phone buzzed and it was a text surprising him!!!!

He hit yong hwa with spoon on his head: -yah get up already shin hye is already on her way to shooting place!!!

Yong hwa’s eyes jerked open and looked at him: -shin hye is there too?!

Bruce got widen eyes: -are you stupid or what?!! Of course she will be there you two will buy couple-rings didn’t I said that like for…. 10th   time already!!!

Of course he knew she will be there!!!! I mean the all-purpose is him and her, but why suddenly he felt nervous of the thought of shopping for with her?!!

Shin hye felt the van has stopped and looked outside, the weather was chilly but sun still made her way out and look shiny!!!

SH’s manager was on the phone: -20 minutes?! Just be quick we are going to be late!!!!

He hang up the phone and started talking to shin hye about the process while all she heard was…. “Yong hwa” that made her eyes turning around looking at her manager!!!

SH’s manager: -you got what I said?!

Shin hye: -done talking?! I already have headache….

SH’s manager: -ara…. That’s why I cleared your schedule for the rest of the day I know you work hard these days.

She nodded: -thank you….

SH’s manager noticed coldness in her tune: -are you ok?!

She nodded without answering and looked outside and those words were still ringing in her brain just like phone-ring or alarm-ring won’t shut up and keep repeating!!!

“I really have fallen for you for 8 years now and am…. Am so cowered to hide it am sorry!!!”

She shakes her head out of denial and blurt out: -it must be dream…. Horrible nightmare!!!

SH’s manager: -what must be a dream?!

Shin hye knew she just spilled the bean so she shakes her head hoping for him to leave her alone and also…. To shake those ideas from her head!!!!

25 minutes later: -

Shin hye’s outfit for the day: -

 

She came out because she was asked to, and smelled some fresh air…

PSH’s POV: -

Forget about what happened last night, am sure it was just a dream,  let’s shoot for today and go home so I can sleep more!!!! Augh I need a lots of sleep am already tired!!!

Host no.1: -

Here he comes already!!!! Welcome yong hwassi!!!

Shin hye turn around looking at him who just arrived and felt that…. She can’t and won’t be able control her feeling, learned to just breathe or she would be hospitalized soon!!!! Out of breathe of-course!!!

Yong hwa’s outfit for the day: -

Yong hwa came bowing his head: -annighassieo everyone :) chommal mianhe I got late!!!

Host no.2 seems liked have crush on him or what…. Others were kind of upset waiting for him but she wasn’t, she smiled and told him it’s ok!!!!

He stood beside her and looked at the crew who were looking back at them….

Host no1 noticed something: -Omo did you planned to wear same color today?! You really look like couple.

Her eyes were sparkle while saying it, shin hye didn’t like what she heard and wished she just wore what her mom did chosen for her….

Host no.2 clapped her hand: -cha…. Let’s start shopping shall we, we will only take an hour or two from your time that’s all.

Host no.1: -let the camera roll and start :D

Everyone was excited except for the couple, sleepy and exhausted and mind busy…. But managed to smile!!!

Yong hwa whispered to her: -good morning!!!

She felt a shiver hit her ear: -good morning.

He tapped her shoulder and she turn around: -nice haircut :D

Author’s note: -

I just put the haircut theme for fun :D let’s enjoy their shopping now!!!

She said a simple thank you and turn her back at him, he felt weird and again tapped her….

Shin hye: -what now?!

Yong hwa pouted cutely “:D didn’t knew guys do that”: -are you mad at me or something?!

She looked at him and remembered his soft lips on her forehead and now they were the same begging her to know what is wrong!!! She shakes her head and looked closer and she noticed his panda eyes which was shown even after make up to hide it, he really looked tired, she pity him for that :(

Shin hye: -am not mad relax….

Yong hwa: -but you look angry…. Did I do something wrong?!

She smiled mostly because he looked exhausted and she didn’t want to make it worse for him.

Shin hye: -am not mad why you keep saying that?! Calm down you look tense.

Yong hwa: -I only slept for 2 hours am so tired, my eyes half opened now! I can’t even op….UCH!!!

Shin hye surprised and looked at his face: -what happened?!

Yong hwa: -great…. Just great, something went to my eyes, what is that…. Apa!!!

He started rubbing his eye, she grabbed his wrist and shakes her head.

Shin hye: -pabo…. Stop doing that you only would make it worse, wait let me help!!!

Yong hwa: -ottoke :( it hurts a lot.

She raised herself and stood on her toes blowing his eye that hurt him and start rubbing it kindly with tissue and his eyes felt better after this magical cure and he caught her eyes which was avoiding him most of the time she realized what she do is so obvious and everyone looking at them weirdly so she get back to her place handing him the tissue.

Shin hye: -kindly rub your eyes…. You will feel better.

He took the tissue: -thank you….

Host no.2 cough awkwardly to them looking at them: -should we start now?!

They looked at each other once, she turn her gaze away in half of second and nodded alongside yong hwa and then camera started shooting…. It was going to be 2 long hours for them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey it's me.... AGAIN LOLzzzz......hope you are not bored to see my STORY updated three times today :-*

So yah i read it and some says " I WANT MORE".... so here you go darlings....

See yah all tomorrow.... plz comment to know what you all think :-* 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!