Chapter Eleven

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Yong hwa stopped his car in parking line and shin hye stared at the place and smirked….

Shin hye: -that’s not studio…. Pabo you lied to me.

He scratched his back of his head embarrassed smiling like fool: -mianhe :D

Shin hye: -so why are we here?! In your apartment :D

Yong hwa free himself from the seatbelt: -well…. Like I said I want you to listen to some songs…. In studio :D my studio.

She chuckled at his statement because he looked so shy: -tsk tsk tsk pabo, let’s get in before we caught up by crazy paparazzi palli!!!

They came out of the car secretly going toward his place…. They almost looked like ran away criminals who afraid to be busted by police :D scary paparazzi LOL….

He opened the door for her and let her go in first…. And made her to sit while he went to kitchen prepare some coffee for them, they woke up hardly this morning so they obviously need a drink….

Shin hye went to balcony staring outside, although the wind was so cold and breezing but still cold was her favorite time of year…. Yong hwa came behind after 5 minutes and handed her cup of coffee.

Shin hye: -it’s a quiet of view here…. Beautiful.

Yong hwa nodded: -gueare…. I like it because its calm and I can also think…. You know about lyrics and stuff.

Shin hye: -well you certainly chose the right place….

Yong hwa held her shoulder kindly: -should we listen to some songs?!

Her smile grew wider: -of course…. Isn’t that why the music expert is here now?!

They laughed after that then he went to his room bringing his guitar, his favorite guitar.

Shin hye was surprised: -omo you still keep this?!

Yong hwa: -of course, shin won hyung brought it to me…. All the debak song were written with that, my inspiration.

She laughed at the memory: -I actually bought it for you!! oppa just wanted to take the credit!!!!

He was really happily surprised: -chommallyo?! Oh then it makes it more special then!!!

 Shin hye: -I told Oppa you like the Simpsons a lot so…. We bought it that for you!!!

Yong hwa blushed at her statement, although he said that a long time ago but she remembered that was so sweet of her, he really was grateful for her being in his life.

Yong hwa: -thank you…. I really loved it, my favorite from all my guitar collections.

Shin hye: -you don’t have to say that just because am here you know!!!

Yong hwa smiled at her: -am just saying a truth….

Shin hye: -well then…. Mr. Honest man will you play some songs or what?!

Yong hwa winked: -right away mam :D

He started playing his favorite out of oven fresh song he wrote last night…. When he finished he looked a shin hye and she was…. NOT smiling!!!

Shin hye scoff and sigh: -is that why you brought me here?! Tsk tsk tsk >_< to listen to this?!

Yong hwa was widen eyes looking like he was hit by hammer: -that bad?!

She crossed her arms to her chest and shakes her head: -aish jung yong hwa!!!!

Yong hwa put the guitar down disappointed: -I really lost my talent since I came back!!!

She barely could keep her laughter: -yah…. You did, I mean I never see you like that!!!!

Yong hwa: -mianhe L I didn’t knew it would be like that!!!!

Shin hye: -I know…. Who would thought that the famous jung yong hwa would grew his talent like that and write such amazing songs!!! Right?!

He looked at her again confused…. What was wrong with her: -wait didn’t you-….

Shin hye: -what?! What did I do?! Did I said it was bad?! You just assume that I said that!!!

Yong hwa: -but you just-…. And I was so…. wait you were making fun of me!!!!

She finally burst laughing holding her stomach: -it was priceless seeing you shocked like that!!!

Yong hwa was kind of upset: -mwo?! I thought it was really bad and I was so scared and I….

Shin hye felt bad: -mianhe…. I didn’t knew you were taking it seriously!!!

Yong hwa: -I told you….I…. you know what never mind, leave it!!!

He looked outside the balcony with upset face, shin hye really felt bad and didn’t knew he was taking it seriously so she stood behind him and suddenly found herself hugging him from behind tighten up her grip and making him surprised, and for sure his heart was about explode.

Shin hye whispered: -mianhe :( didn’t meant to make you upset!!!!

He smiled but didn’t budget from his place: -I just care a lot about your opinion that’s why I reacted like that….

Shin hye: -it won’t happen again from now on I will straight on my opinion!!!

Yong hwa felt like it was time to blurt all out, since they are together and he was back facing her would be right time since he can’t say face to face…. He was not cowered but he was just scared to lose her friendship…. She was so precious to him that he won’t even let a bug hurt her.

Yong hwa: -I have something to say!!!

Shin hye’s heart began racing fast by hearing his tune: -wh-…. What is it?!

Yong hwa: -I…. have fallen in love with you……… for 8 years till now!!!

Shin hye felt something hit her…. Was it ?! Shock?! Heart attack?! Because she was sure she couldn’t feel anything now!!! Nothing no feeling at all, it was full blank!!!  

 Yong hwa in the other side felt her grip would lossen up around his waist, he grabbed her hand and put them to their place, ani no not ever he wouldn’t want that to lose her…. He imagined her face instead of turning around…. She was crying because his sweater was getting wet….

He finally turn around to face her, he knew that moment he hurt her by those words, he wished he can go back to past 15 minutes when he was singing and shouldn’t asked for her opinion and that wouldn’t have happen if he didn’t ask, he felt really bad and upset and felt that his heart will tearing up to pieces seeing those tears made him wish he would just disappear right now!!!!

She let go of his hand and left him alone in balcony, she grabbed her bag and head it outside covering her face with scarf so she won’t expose being cried…. Walking out in jung yong hwa’s apartment…. She didn’t knew why she was like that but it really hurt her…. She was just scared.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"sniff"...."sniff" 

yah first time since this story started i post a sad chappy....

anyway.... read it pleaseeeee....

don't lose hope :( 

will see you later....