Chapter Twenty

WE GOT MARRIED.....

 

2 Days later!!! 
Shin hye was going through the hall checking the updates from her phone, The FNC building was really huge so till she get to the place it need time for sure!!! 
She raised her head and smiled to Min hyuk suddenly someone pulled her arm like she was kidnapped!!! 
She turn her face and saw him grinning!!
Shin hye:-yah you pabo you almost gave heart attack!! "She was holding her breath in and out breathing hard"
Yong hwa:- am sorry i just missed you a lot and wanted to be with you alone before cameras and stuff barge in!!! So how is my angel doing?! 
Shin hye smiled:- she is doing fine but also eagerly waiting for the  the surprise that you have done for her!! 
Yong hwa scratched his back of his neck and looked guilty:- you gonna have to wait for that angel!!! 
Shin hye pouted:- still?! You are so mean to me!!! You know that right?! 
Yong hwa:-am not mean be sure of that but it just~.....
Min hyuk barge in suddenly and talked everything out in once ruining the surprise on Yong hwa!!! 
Min hyuk:-hyung!!! Have you told Unni about the song recording that we were going to record with her?! 
Her eyes were wide open looking at them: -what?! Are you serious?! Song recording?! 
Min hyuk:-yah we will include the song as main song in our comeback album!! Why Hyung didnt told you?!
He looked at Yong hwa guilty and smiled then ran away like thief!!! 
Shin hye held his right hand and smiled from ear to ear:- is it true?! 
Yong hwa:- it supposed to be surprise  but he ruin it.... Tsk Tsk!!! 
Shin hye was trembling while talking and surprised:- are... You sure?! 
Yong hwa nodded but he noticed her nervousness:- what is wrong?! You don't like it?! I thought ~......
Shin hye:- I love it.... But am just worried its big thing Yong!!! What if~......
He smiled from relief and got closer to her and kissed her forehead then rested his forehead on hers talking by his eyes and also so her eyes can give him some energy and also his worries be vanished, he take love and power and care and inspiration from those eyes.... He loves... Scratch that... He adores these eyes.... 
Yong hwa:- gosh I just love you and your eyes shin... Please stop being worry and let me see your smile so I can rest in peace... I believe in you more than anyone and also am %100 sure about this!! So please smile ok?!
She was still unsure about all of these.
Shin hye:-what if it didn't work out?!  I mean my voice is not soft and amazing like you guys and~.....
He put his finger over and signed her to stop talking and pulled her for a hug and whispered something to her that made her worries vanish!!! 
"You gonna let me worry for that and also if am your biggest fan be sure everyone else also would be like me... I love your voice and I will be with you always.... And also "You have fallen for me"  Park shin hye...."
They let go of the hug .... 
Shin hye:- i did... I already did.
Yong hwa held her hand and interlocked hers with his hand... 
Yong hwa:- so should we go for rehearsal?! 
She nodded while clinging to his arm..
____________

Authors POV:- Yongshin got their moment let HyunShin get their too :D 

2 days later:- 
Shin hye was walking going toward the studio to get the song end with... Also WGM cameras were going to shoot today so she dressed up more special... 
While walking her foot stuck and almost fall backwards when someone quickly held her waist while grabbing her hand looking worried....
"Are you okay?"  He asked while looking at her eyes... She almost lost in those eyes till she shake her head...
"Why?! Are you hurt somewhere?" Just then she came back to reality and nodded while standing straight!! 
Shin hye:-am fine Thanks to get here in the right time!!! 
"Am glad I saved you shin hye or I would have been feeling a lot of guilty"
Shin hye:-you don't have to feel like that... Because you just became my hero by this move.
He scratched his back of his neck and grinned "great so finally am someone's hero?" 
She nodded and tried to walk on it but  she almost fall but he held her hand and shake his head...
"You're not supposed to walk on it it only hurt you more "
Shin hye:- then you have to hold my hand to help me... So I can get there...
"Its honor for me" 
Shin hye:-then let's get going my hero... Lee Jung Hyunssi.
His heart pound hard and quick smiling like fool....
"Click....Click....Click....Click".  
_______________
"Who's Shin hye's hero?! Jung Yong hwa or Lee Jung Hyun?!"

This headline was on the article online in website just after 1 hour and with 2 pictures over the article...
In the right side was her picture with Yong hwa while he was wearing her the couple ring while smiling to her...
In the left side there was her picture with Jung Hyun in the pose of holding her waist and she was looking at his eyes intensely.... 

Shin hye was talking to Jung Hyun and laughing.... When suddenly someone came inside shouting...

"What hell you think you are doing?! Do you have brain at all?"

It was their manager with furious tone and angry face holding his phone...behind him there was disappointed Yong hwa... 

Yong hwa patted his back so he can calm down...
Yong hwa:-calm down am sure they didn't meant it that way hyung... "He looked at Shin hye with sad stare and gave her his phone because he knew she doesn't have any idea about all of this...
Shin hye took the phone from him while all her body was shaking... And here we go she saw the trouble she just get themselves into....

"There is a love triangle going on inside the famous and glamorous also soon be back on screen band CNBLUE.... Yongshin or HyunShin?! Only time will tell... Meanwhile vote for your favorite picture above to see which one will win... Only your vote decide... Voting will be for 2 days... Vote more for your favorite"

Not only article was published but also fandom were gathering and made a poll about them... Woow that was so quick... Quicker than they thought...

Shin hye was beyond shock after hearing their manager words and more than that the article plus the pictures...

Yong hwa took his phone and headed outside leaving the crowd inside...
He stood there brushing his hair with his hand then he lay on the wall facing some of the reporters behind the invisible window,..

Yong hwa:- what happens now?! 

Suddenly a warm arms start to wrap around his waist and grab him tight...

Shin hye:- am sorry I really didn't mean it that way.... It was just an accident I swear!!!
His shirt start to get wet and he got shocked... 
Yong hwa:- hey stop.... Don't cry now please!!! 
He turn around and saw her tears and start to panic... Quickly he wiped the tears away... 
Yong hwa:- don't you dare to shed those tears again for nothing!!
Shin hye:- but I got you into trouble and~..... 
Yong hwa:- let me handle this shin!!
Shin hye:-am really sorry and if we break up and it will solve the problem let's do it... You are important so is your career and~.....

She got interrupted by him..... He kissed her quickly to shut from saying those words!!! Her tears came down more while holding his arm tight then after that he rested his forehead on her started to caress her soft cheeks.... 

Yong hwa:- let me handle this one shin hye Angel... Please!! 
Shin hye:- Yong hwa I~.....
Yong hwa:- me too... I love you more!! 
Shin hye:-how?! How could we solve this?! I mean it was my fault and ~....
Yong hwa:-I have an idea!!! But first stop crying!!! My angel we will get over this stop being so nerves!!! 
Shin hye:-you are the best at all you know that right?! 
He nodded and chuckled apon seeing her face expression get better!!! 
Yong hwa:-let your eyes speak shin hye Angel let those eyes do their magic and let all my wariness vanish!!! 

Shin hye got back to his embrace holding him tight while he did the same... He knew it was not her fault so he was not mad at get... He was furious at someone else.... 

"Lee Jung Hyun what are you doing so close to my angel?! Why I have bad intuition about you?!... You are not part of the triangle right?!" 

He thought about it and it was really annoying thought that he didn't found the answer for it....