Chapter Six

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Black room: -                                                                                          

Host no.1 with exciting tune of her asked shin hye: -he officially asked you out for a launch date?! What was your reaction about that?!

Shin hye was smiling widely then covered her face because of shyness and embarrassment!!!!

Shin hye put her palms on her face “Like Heartstrings gustier”: -I was really shocked honestly!!!

Cameras were all over her waiting for her to approve on that date and she was speechless at first of course but managed to nod.

Shin hye: -yes!!!Sure why not!!

Suddenly all yong hwa’s worriedness vanished and it’s like 200 pounds were took off of his shoulder and then he shakes hands with her thanking her…. For not letting him worry that much.

Author’s POV: -

-_- stop with shaking hands please…. We wants some unfriendly and more marriage couple thing attitude around ok…. Like I have an idea why don’t you just hugged you are newly marriage after all…. :D good idea na?!

Director allowed shin hye to take 1 hour break after all she worked so hard today and deserve some good “Alone time with her husband :D” rest so yeah why not!!!!

Yong hwa opened the car door for her “Followed by the camera of course” and she went in while he latterly ran to his sit of his car leaving the place and what they didn’t know was-….

Author’s POV: -

I won’t let ya know that too…. Not that soon but later maybe :D

Yong hwa was driving the car and sometimes stealing glances from shin hye who was smiling widely and blushing from time to time without noticing his stare.

Yong hwa: -thank you for accepting it and didn’t make it hard for me.

Shin hye chuckled: -no need…. You are welcome.

Yong hwa: -so tell me from scale 1 to 10…. How hungry are you now?!

She looked at him then think a bit: -100…. Am really hungry!!!

Yong hwa’s eyes were widen a bit: -I said ten but its ok….100 is ok too.

Shin hye’s teasing began again: -I will eat everything you brought…. I won’t let you eat at all that’s how much am hungry!!!

Yong hwa: -arraso…. Eat it all am not hungry anyways I just made it them for you.

Shin hye stopped teasing him and looked surprised: -wait you actually made food for me?!

Yong hwa cleared his throat and tried to look cool: -yes…. Restaurant food has no taste when you exhausted so I said I should make it.

 Shin hye: -thank you…. thought you didn’t have to do it all…. Your presence is enough for me.

Yong hwa held her hand and suddenly everything became complete for him, her and him together outside going to launch without being afraid of being caught…. Was that he had been searching for?!

Yong hwa: -I know…. But still you are my wife “he winked at her” I should support you always.

Shin hye blushed a bit and turn her eyes to window looking out: -thanks…. For everything!!!

He drove 15 minutes to get to the place of their “Lunch Date”.

He put a small blue carpet on the grass facing the river and around them was trees and it was beautiful weather for a date like that.

Yong hwa: -sit down I will go and get the food.

She nodded and sat down smelling fresh air and thinking that this offer was not that bad after all and she admitted for a 1 minute that she is so grateful for her manager to take it.

Yong hwa came with big basket full of food and he made cocktail also, also brought some bakery while coming to the set.

He placed the food in front of her and smiled: -now everything I made it except for the bakery… I don’t know how to bake so am sorry.

Kimbap :D

Korean Chicken soup

ALSO.....

Bingsoo

Also.... the last but not least....

She smiled and held his hand looking at the food then at him…. Was that she always want?! To spend time with him without having rumor about them and not afraid to caught by camera?! Was it?!  

Shin hye: -let’s eat together!!!

Yong hwa was confused…. But smiley confused: -I thought you are so hungry and in scale 1 to 10 you chose 100 so am afraid to eat and then you say that I ate all the food.

Shin hye: -pabo I was just joking!!! Come on open your mouth!!!

He opened his mouth and ate his own food and admitted it that…. THE GUY CAN COOK!!!

Shin hye: -hmmm as much as I hate to compliment….but you know how to cook!!! Delicious.

Yong hwa: -am just glad you like it.

They ate their meal then the dessert…. 20 minutes was last for her break so she suggest to go back but he shakes his head and made her lay down on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Yong hwa: -let’s stay for a bit…. Please.

She held his hand by her hand and put her arm around his waist and whispered: -whatever you want…. My beloved husband!!! “She giggled on her words LOL for her something inside told her it’s ok to not feel weird saying my husband…. She didn’t knew what was she saying or doing anymore… nope”

Yong hwa blushed hearing her saying husband but also thankful: -thanks!!!

They stayed like that for 10 minutes…. Full of silence and he also sang to her then enjoyed his beautiful view….

Shin hye pulls her head up: -araso now we have to go…. We going to be late!!!

He offer his hand to her and she took it then stand up but he didn’t let her go, he held on to her waist and smirked pulling her closer and kissed her cheek suddenly making her to freeze at her place.

Yong hwa: no we are ready to go…. MY WIFE.

After that he held her hand tight and led her to the car so they leave…. Back to set.

Host no.1 was widen eyes: -should we put that on first episode or second?!

Host no.2 was not less shocked that host.1: -none…. We can’t show that to anyone…. Rumors going to eat up if we did that!!!!

WAIT!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THE HOSTS ARE DOING THERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH REMEMBER THE SECRET THAT I DIDN’T TELL?! MAYBE IT’S RIGHT TIME TO REVIEL… :D DON’T BITE ATHOUGH….

CAMERAS ACTUALLY DID FOLLOWED THEM IN SECRET AND CATCHED EVERY MOVEMENT AND EVERY WORDS THEY TALKED BUT…. THEY DIDN’T KNEW IT WOULD GO LIKE THAT SO THEY JUST DECIDED TO KEEP THE SCENE FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT PUBLISH IT…. IT WOULD HAVE CREATE BIGGEST SCANDLE EVER AND THEY DON’T WANT THAT!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

 

Quick note: - the food which i mention in the chapter.... are choosen by pictures

i never tasted any of them.... so i don't know how they do taste....but i feel they are awesome :D 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPPY AS I ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBER....

more to come wait for it.....