CHAPTER FIFTEEN

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye woke up soon this morning looking at the mirror smiling wide….

Shin hye: -I feel today will be good day :)

She looked at the closet to pick a beautiful outfit to wear, the weather was kind today not so cold and that gave her few choices to wear something cute!!!

Shin hye’s outfit for the day: -

She wore that and smiled to mirror feeling confident then head it downstairs to eat her breakfast before going out for her busy long day.

SH’s mom: -you look happy today…. What is the occasion?

Shin hye smiled: -I have an early photo-shoot….

SH’s mom was pouring her coffee: -yah but why you look so…. Hyper?!

Shin hye chuckled taking the coffee from her: -thank you…. am not hyper mom am just excited to get to work that’s all.

SH’s mom sat down across her: -isn’t your manager coming to pick you up?!

Shin hye shocked her head: -ani I will go by my car….

Shin hye’s phone buzzed and she looked at the ID and smiled….

SH’s mom: -not just hyper you look extremely happy!!!

Shin hye was still on her seat texting back whoever was that then looked up….

Shin hye: -I gotta go now I will be late.

She kissed her mom on cheek and head it outside quickly.

Shin won woke up rubbing his eyes and yawing: -good morning mom.

SH’s mom: -good morning son…. Take seat and eat.

He sat lazily: -shin hye looked in hurry…. What happen? Is she got late again?

SH’s mom: -ani she was just so hyper I don’t know why….

Shin won yawned again: -probably because of her photo shoot with C.N.BLUE and yong hwa….

SH’s mom: -okey…. But why she is happy like that?!

Shin won: -probably “sipping from his coffee” because she will see yong hwa…. Aish your daughter is such hopeless romantic.

SH’s mom: -mwo?! Why yong hwa?!

Shin won: -umma won’t you understand?! They are together that’s why she was in hurry to see him….tsk so hopeless.

SH’s mom mutter under her breathe: -they are together and she didn’t told me that?!

Yong hwa’s outfit for the day: -

 C.N.BLUE’s outfit for the day: -

Shin hye was the first one who arrived to the studio for their photo-shoot and she was really exciting about it today…. She was going to meet up with C.N.BLUE again after 2 years of army service and also she was going to see her boyfriend/husband so yah, she was happy or as her mom says HYPER….

Stylish of the studio who was in charge of this phot-shoot welcomed her and guide her to her dressing room to put make up and make her get ready….

Stylish sat her down: -shin hyessii look happy today…. Hope this smile last for good.

Shin hye: -deh gomawo J

Stylish: -should we go with simple style or work on it for atlases hour?!

Shin hye: -I prefer simple but let’s see what the director wants from us.

She nodded: -you are right, umm shin hyessi also director told me he likes your outfit so we will take few shoots with it so stay here a bit till he calls.

Shin hye: -arraso thank you….

Stylish came outside and saw yong hwa just arrived and talking to one of the stuff, she waved at him and he bow to her, he excuse himself and went to her.

Yong hwa: -looking good as always.

Stylish: -really?! Omo numo gomawo yong hwa…. You should see shin hye she looks beautiful.

His face turn to bright red and smiled awkwardly: -ah guare, seems like we are all in mood because I look good too.

Stylish: -omo don’t praise yourself such bragger kekeke.

Yong hwa grinned: -Nuna am not a bragger but…. Just look at me am handsome piece of art.

He winked at her and she blushed: - Omo stop bragging…. The only one who should brag is shin hye but she doesn’t.

Yong hwa: -yah she is doesn’t praise herself till you praise her.

Stylish: -neo “She pointed at him” shin hyessi chwwahe?! (You like shin hye?)

Yong hwa was widen eyes and his mouth was trampling: -ani what are you talking about?!

Shin hye suddenly came out from her dressing room calling stylish: -Unni I-….

She stopped at her track looking at the statue in front of her, looking so fine and handsome.

Shin hye: -good morning….

He waved at her smiling: -good morning to you too.

He walked past her and stopped for 2 second: -looking good…. As always.

She blushed at his statement and tried to hide her red face…. But GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

They went opposite of each other and stylish felt some vibe between them and she got shiver going to her skin she shakes herself and went to yong hwa’s side.

Shin hye was ready to take few shoots with her own choice and she was looking good in those shoot that yong hwa’s jaw dropped when he saw her…. She was dead pretty and all eyes were on her on her although he was jealous when everyone was looking at her with admiring, and his heart start bumping hard and almost came out, although he would never ever in million years admit that he was jealous but something tickle him inside and just wanted them to close their eyes and don’t look at her.

Camera man: -great…. Really good shin hyessi loved it, omo camera just loves you and your face is brighten come on show more.

Shin hye did her shoots happily with smiley face and looking hot, yong hwa sigh at her.

Yong hwa: -where should I hide this pretty face now?! Yong hwa you are so-….

Stylish came behind and finished the sentence for him: -jealous?!

Yong hwa turn around blinking few times: -what?! No not at all…. Why would I?!

He got silent and stylish just let him enjoy the view, shin hye’s pretty view.

Camera man stopped: -arraso let’s change your outfit for the next shoot, meanwhile yong hwassi come over to create some magic shall we.

He nodded awkwardly going to shin hye’s place ready to take his shoots, shin hye was going to her dressing but looked back at him and smiled wide and when he turn around she winked and left the place.

Yong hwa muttered under his breathe: -you are so dead!!!

Camera man: -let’s start shall we?!!!

The shoots started and yong hwa was doing posing there looking handsome even though he soon to be 30 but still handsome like ever and even more smiling to this camera….

Camera man: -beautiful…. Give me poses yong hwassi, like you owe this camera come on you look good there, amazing.

The shoots took 30 minutes till the couple shoots started, they took 5 to rest while yong hwa sneak to shin hye’s dressing room…. Surprising her…. More like GIVING HER HEART ATTACK :D.

______________________________________________________________________________

hey pips...

how is everyone :) 

am bit sick :( will update when i can....

ENJOY