CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

WE GOT MARRIED.....

It was already 4th week participating in WGM verity show and the respond for the show by the audience was quite good…. Of course there was still anti-fans but that didn’t stopped them from having fun.

He fixed himself in the car mirror, fixing his bangs and he looked good enough to appear on TV again, in the other side shin hye wore her warm clothes because it was really cold and she was hoping that today’s shooting be over soon enough since most of the shoots were outside!!!

 

Again they wore the same clothes, same brand same color and they both bow their head down not gazing at the others or each other….

Host 1 came near them and whispered: -guys did you again planned to wear the same color?!

She starts to shake her head and waving her hands: -no no no at all.

Yong hwa’s respond was just smile, and grin to the crew he felt proud out of the sudden and once the host went away he whispered at her: - nice choose of clothes shin hye!!!

Without turning around nodded: -yah…. Thanks!

He sneak peek over her shoulder: -something wrong?!

She shakes her head: -nah…. All well don’t worry!

Before he say another word the writer of the show came and direct them to do what is next….

Writer Kim: -so when we first say action you will go all the way down the street and you will meet a strange girl standing with your task card, she will take a picture with you both then you will take it and shin hye you will read it….

They both nodded to the agreement and he left them to get ready!!!Then cameras were on and started to shoot….

Shin hye: - where should we go again?!

Yong hwa: -I think its Hongdae street come on!

She nodded and they started to go over there and found a girl wearing plain jeans and black coat covering her body, with smiley face she welcomed them!

“Deh anneghiseo, chommal pangapta nan chommal fan of you guys, can I have picture with you both?please” she gave them grin on her face and blinked once and twice and they thanked her for that then took selfie with her…. She gave them the card and went away!

Shin hye took the card and took out the envelope and read it out loud: -

Merry Christmas both of you, you guys been married since 4 weeks now so congratulation for that first.

Second  for your task you have to do these things bellow: -

Buy each other a perfect warm Christmas gift to use it wherever you go but the catch it. You each have only 15$ so use it wisely.... you will both shop separately and in the end of the episode you will both revile the presents to each other.

Have fun guys and begin the shopping

“….We got married cast.

Yong hwa rubbed his hand and smiled at the thought of these gifts: -so let’s go shopping! But first we have to take cab!!

He stopped a taxi and opened the door for shin hye then he get in too….

Shin hye thought that there is no camera except for the couple of vans were following them but Yong hwa quickly texted shin hye not wanting to get busted….

Shin hye’s phone vibes and she took out read it in silence and started to smile: -so what do you want as a gift?!

Yong hwa: -you know better shin hye, you should buy it using your mind….

Shin hye chuckled: -arraso don’t worry I will buy something worthy!

Black room: -

Host 1: -any thought for the gift?!

Yong hwa shakes his head: -no not really, I will look for it well to but something good!

Black room: -

Host 2: -shin hyessi…. What do you want for a gift?!

Shin hye thought a bit: -if I wanna use it daily and be worthy for this winter I would say a scarf!

Host 2: -so you will buy a scarf for him?!

Shin hye chuckled: -I don’t know that yet….

They got to the mall and stepped out of the taxi happily and excited to shop, well shin hye was and since Yong hwa was not into this things but then again it was for shin hye so he was happy!

They went separate ways, each one of them was followed by solo cameras!

“So shin hyessi where to go now?”

Shin hye: -I really want to go to that store…. It seems pretty!

The shop was decorated in blue and white…. It was giving a relaxing and peace of mind to a person on the first step when they get in….

Shin hye bowed down to the store manager who seemed to be nearly 40 or 50years….

Shin hye: -hello sir…. How are you doing?!

He smiled: -welcome to the store my daughter, am doing just fine and you?….how can i help you?!

Shin hye confusedly looked around the store: -am fine…actually I was kind of looking for a gift!

He smiled nodding his head: -for your boyfriend?!

She suddenly got shy and her cheeks became pink and started to burn: -no….it’s for my husband!

He nodded and direct her to a section where she could choose a gift….she did, 2  gifts actually!

She paid the 15$ but she had hard time during that!!!

Store manager: -it will be 16$....

Suddenly she remembered her budget: -can’t you make discount for me….i only have 15$!

She pouted and the manager of the store smiled: -arraso…. I can’t break your heart my daughter…. It’s Christmas after all!

She bowed to him then thanked him again and again….

Black room: -

Host 1: -you satisfied with the gifts?!

Shin hye nodded: -yah so much….

On the other side: -

“Yong hwassi…. It’s been a while that you have been looking!! Haven’t you found it yet?!”

He shakes his head: -no….not yet….

They have been looking around for an hour now but no result….till……..

Yong hwa: -hello sir….

He smiled: -welcome to the store….how can I help you?!

Yong hwa: -I was actually looking for a gift…. Can you help me out?!

He nodded: -of course….for your girlfriend?!

He shakes his head and smiled widely: -for my wife….

He smiled: -newlyweds’ right?!                   

Yong hwa chuckled: -it’s been 4 weeks now!

He said congratulation and took him around the store and Yong hwa found what he has been looking for…

He took the item and gave it to the store manager asking him to wrap it up for him….

“Am done” he said it proudly to the camera and heads outside!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I won't say a word.... Only will say Let today's marathon for WGM fiction BEGIN