CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shooting is over, both of them received their gifts “which will reviled later on kekeke” the producer congrats them for the great episode they shoot and they were proud of them and also conform them that there won’t be shooting till 10th January so they have 14 days of rest from the show and 14 days of extra work!

2 days later: -                               

Shin hye closed her eyes for a while till she got to her set to shoot for her new drama; of course she quit taking roles that includes “student” because she is a grown up lady now and soon to be 29 years…. One more to add and she will be in her thirties…. In this new drama of her which she started right after finishing the other one 2 weeks ago and didn’t have time to waste…. Her role was a doctor!!! Yah she is not such fan of hospital and stuff but she appreciate them so much because what they do is blessing especially saving people life so that’s why she wanted to feel like them even if it was just acting! The problem was….the Co-actor that she is working with gave real concern to Yong hwa! He was his less favorite actor among all the ones that shin hye had worked with so he was bothered with that too much, maybe even more than he thought…. Because it just create problem between them just day before yesterday!

Flashback: -

Yong hwa was massaging his temples while closing his eyes: -I just don’t get it….

Shin hye confusedly but aware knew why he is like that asked: -get what exactly?!

Yong hwa: -isn’t there any other actor that you can work with?! Why it has to be him?!

Shin hye sigh rolling her eyes: -I didn’t choose the male lead by myself, what wrong with you?

Yong hwa suddenly raised his tune scaring her for the first time: -I just don’t like him ok!!

Shin hye: -this ridicules I can’t believe it, I came all the way here to tell you the good news and you just respond to me like that! Unbelievable gosh!!!

He was puffing from anger now and stood up facing the window: -don’t get me wrong shin hye but is just-….I am Not comfortable with the idea of him being stick to you again all the time!

Shin hye got silent for a few moments then start talking…. That soon she regret it: -am an actress and being with others and act out is my thing for nearly 16 years now, and if you got jealous of seeing me with any male lead who happen I work with….then it’s a big problem Yong hwa! And if it’s like that then…. Let’s just…..

She couldn’t utter the other after words that she wanted to say, it was like her tongue muscles just got paralyzed and stopped working at that moment….

He turns around fuming more from anger staring at her with anger: -did you just suggest that thing that I can’t even pronounce?!

She didn’t answered, she just bow her head down…. She didn’t want that happen ever why happen in the first place?! If she knew it would happen that fast she wouldn’t commit to him in the first place…. Isn’t that what she was afraid of?! LOSING HIM?!

He took steps towards her…. Making her more worry than she is and more anxious, she closed her eyes getting ready for another set of fight but….

Yong hwa: -am not feeling too well, I need some rest so if you can just leave me for a while I will be thankful!

He said with low and husky voice which made her gaze transform from the floor to his tired eyes that were down now and tears were about to roll and come down!

Shin hye’s mouth begins to move but only uttered his name, nothing more nothing less…. After that he went to his room leaving her behind!

End of the flashback

“shin hye….are you alright?”

His voice woke her up from her thoughts which were haunting her down for these couple of days and looked up at him….the source of her fight with her real boyfriend/reel husband!

She smiled weakly that he knew that was not her usually: -yah Oppa am fine why?!

He scratched his back of his neck smiling: -you look tense….is everything alright?!

“everything is fine” he took the respond….but not from her sure because the voice was too manly to be her voice, shin hye also surprised she knew she didn’t utter a word then who talked? Is it her mind now talking out loud?

“Yong hwassi!!!” he surprised with his appearance and went of shaking his hand…. Shin hye in the other side didn’t dare to look up afraid of….this voice could only be her imagination!

“Aren’t you gonna grate me shin hye?”

She looked up meeting his gaze, he was tired but managed to smile at her that said “I miss you so much and I love you a lot….please forgive me and don’t ever bring up that matter again” ….

She stood up breathing hard….in and out… in and out…in and out…. Soon the two were left alone! But shin hye couldn’t stand that because her heart about to explode….it was a timer bomb now!

Shin hye: -what….ar…e yo…u doing here?! “She was clearly trembling in her words now”

Instead of a respond by mouth….he wrapped his arm around her making her to rest for a few minutes then whispered: -am really sorry shin hye….i was too stupid to think like that and I was just taken by a moment….i miss you so much and I really really love you…. Please don’t leave me ever again….i feel so lost without you….forgive me!

Slowly but warmly enough shin hye started to respond to his embrace: -am sorry too for what I said, you don’t know how upset I was for even uttering words like that!! Mianhe…. And I really love you more and missed you too….so much!

He caressed her back for a minute or two then let go of the hug wiping her tears: -so now we are good…. Right?

She nodded and holds his hand tight: -yah….so what brings you here?!

He chuckled as a sign of forgetting about all it happened: -I came to….made up obviously and also wish you good luck!!

She looked at him in surprise: -that’s it?! You risked all just for that?!

He nodded: of course…. I mean am so incomplete without you so I had to come, also wish you good luck to know that am regret and I have no problem with you working with him…. Again!

She hugged for that gesture….it was so nice and kind of him then pulled of: -thank you for being the best boyfriend ever!!!

He smiled: -and thank you for accepting this full of jealousy and dumb guy over here….

Shin hye: -well he is jealousy guy….but he is not dumb I won’t let you say that again!!

He kissed her hands both melting her totally: -so I will just go then….have nice day!!

He was about to leave when she clings to his arm making him to turn around: -will you be free schedule tonight?!

He nodded: -yah why?!

Shin hye: -well…. Actually I want to give you something and-….

He smiled at her then holds her face kissing her forehead: -text me when you done and I will come to pick you up arraso?!

She nodded and he walked by two steps…. Shin hye’s face was down kind of and as if he felt it he turn around: shin hye….

She turn around looking at him with question mar: -what?!

Yong hwa: -I love you….

Here we go….the magical words that brought smile back to her face: -I love you….too!

He smiled….he indeed knew what was missing: -see you later!

She nodded and he just walked away…. Suddenly her breathe became normal and she is back with her bubbly mood she usually in shooting for the first episode of “The Doctors”, with LEE MIN HOO!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Next Please :D