Chapter Eighteen

WE GOT MARRIED.....

His eyes were on them,He was trying to figure out what is he doing now....

"Yong hwa" this voice brought him back to now time and it was from the director of "WGM" show.
He smiled going toward him then shake hand: -yah director sir how can i help you?! 
Director observed something from behind and looked at him: -why you look so tense now young boy?! 
Suddenly his smile faded then pointed at himself: -me?! No not at all!!! I mean am not why?!
He got closer to him and whispered something: -from my POV and what i see Young boy i think you are, and it's ok to be like that... They have great chemistry.....This two!! 
Yong hwa didn't liked his tune or his words: -director sir i~....
Director interrupted him nicely: -be careful son!!! Don't let what happen to me happen with you too...
He said that and left him while patting his shoulder.
He lost the track of time and looked at the two smiling joking around and it scared hell out of him but the sound of the director of the shoot woke him up when he announced that "Lunch Break" and now he though if he has enough appetizer to eat now, he was sure he won't eat a thing till late night then as usual grab burger and coke pouring to his throat till he is full, He stuck his hands in his new bought jeans while receiving a smile with a wave from her then she came with a limp.
Shin hye: -let's eat Yong am starving for real... "She said it happily while linking her arm to his"
He shake his head: -am not feeling hungry go eat with others!! 
He let go of her arm and tried to get away but she was fast enough to grab his wrist and make him turn around then talk with her puppy eyes to only make him weak!!!
Shin hye: -please do come, I won't eat if you didn't tag along!!! 
He gave up atlases and nodded because he just didn't have enough energy to argue about that!!

Since the lunch were for all so whoever sat with whoever it wouldn't make anyone suspect of them, but boy he was like glue sitting next to the pair then join the club by Min hyuk and maknae.

The were all eating and chitchat about their day except for Yong hwa who was busy playing with his own food like 4 year old kid who didn't liked the food they served, she noticed that in the middle of her meal and touched his hand only to find it hot  and looked at his face and it looked tired!!! 
She whispered to his ear: -you don't look good!!! What is wrong?! 
Again he let go of her hand and started massage his temple then he put down the spoon and left his food going outside leaving her...
She went after him and shouted out 
"Wait a minute Yong" and he stopped at his track not turning around, she went foreword and stood face to face breathing hard in and out and look like she has a lot to say and he was not ready to listen.
Shin hye: -why you keep running away?! Whenever i wanna talk or something!!! You are also sweating in this chilly cold weather and you have no idea of how much am worried about you!!! 
His body started shaking and couldn't stood still so he ignore her words and start to leave her again for the third time!!! 
Her back was facing his back!!! 
Shin hye shouted angrily coz she got enough : -i swear if you took one more step then we are so~.....
She was interrupted by the sound of fall and made her turn around, the scene made her heart fall ... Here we are witnessing "Yong hwa" fainted on the cold ground not moving an inch, she forgot about her limping and ran toward him bending down to his level then put his head on her lap shaking his body shouting his name!!! 
Shin hye: -wake up now!!! Come on i didn't meant what i said!!! Yong!!! 
Her voice was loud enough to be heard by the others in the restaurant and the first ones who ran outside were the band members and saw their hyung laying down in the ground not responding to shin hye's begging, Min hyuk ran fast and shakes his body "Hyung wake up why you are like that" Jung shin dialed ambulance to come and save their big bro, "Where the hell is that ambulance for God sake" she asked Jung shin but without a response!!! 
Thanks god that hospital was near and get to the place in 10 minutes and take the patient Yong hwa alongside Shin hye in the ambulance with them!!! 
______________________________ 
Hey there everyone :-* 
This is new update for you all hope you like it plz :( 
Am so down because of my laptop that o lost the inspiration to write btw then I can't stop because of that :-* so here am I updating this poor chapter hope you guys like it and read it then tell me kindly if you like it or not.... 
Thank youuuu allllll