CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

WE GOT MARRIED.....

                                                                                                

Wednesday evening: -

Seoul was quite that night outside but surely inside this hall that C.N.BLUE held a concert was crowdie enough to lose your eardrums, the audience arrived before the band and cast and they were surely excited to witness this awesome evening.

The situation was still tens between the Bussan brother that the other two couldnt just interfere to solve because they knew that this two need it to sort it out alone, but other than that they had to get a long for the sake of the band. The four of them got themselves ready to get on the stage, yong hwa was feeling bummed that shin hye couldnt make it but atlases her family was there since he checked before coming to the backstage. The checked their guitars and yong hwas phone ring when he checked it was her.

Yong hwa: -hey there.

Shin hye: -how are you doing? How is the spirit?

Yong hwa: -its pretty high, especially after I heard your voice .

She chuckled: -am sorry that I couldnt be here now for you. But I called to give you best wishes

Yong hwa: -thanks, its really helped.

Shin hye: -have fun honey. Love you.

Yong hwa smiled: -love you more.

With that he hung up and they sign him to get ready in 1 exact minute.

                           ____________________________________________

Host. 1: -we are ready, should we go in?

She nodded in excitement and nervousness: -lets do this.

The crew went inside the backstage after conforming that the band head it to the stage already, the cameras got set and shin hye fixed herself in front of the mirror.

Host.2: -shin hye everything ready.

She smiled with excitement: -am ready too, let me just make quick phone call.

She took out her phone and dialed his number: -yeah thats me.i wasnt you guys to deliver it in half of hour please dont get late.

Then head it to the producer and director: -am ready. Where should I stand?

Producer: -I think near the poster will be good right director Kim?

Director kim nodded: -yeah. Stand right next to the poster will be perfect.

She stood at her position and nodded.

                        __________________________________________________

Black room:

Host.1: -how you feel about this shin hye ssi?

She smiled: -am bit nervous. I hope all goes well.

                  _______________________________________________________

Yong hwa cleared his throat: -lets talk a bit shall we?

The crowd made unbelievable noise saying yeah.

Yong hwa: -am really happy that we could made it to you guys again, you have no idea how much I personally waited to stand here in this stage again, I love you guys so much thanks for continues support.

Crowd made another noise and couldnt just stop but got wild more when someone brought something to the stage, the four of them turn around to only witness the big surprise for them.

Their manager brought a one feet tall cake, designed really beautifully the color for sure was blue and white and red and looked amazing it was written WELCOME BACK CNBLUE  with their picture drown all over the cake, then suddenly the screen of the background lighten up and all the stage lights were off.

Someone appeared in front of the camera with shy smile all over her face stand in front of their poster shocking Yong hwa and the others.

Hello Everyone the crowd got noise and shouting began from fans as cheering this is Park shin hye as you all probably know me as Yong hwas partner in WGM show, am standing here speaking as fan of the band and I wanna say welcome back CNBLUE to us we are really glad that we could witness your amazing performance again, am really happy to be here and this cake is my gift just to welcome you all to the industry again, thank you for listening to me this whole 5 minutes, I hope you enjoy the concert and CNBLUE HWAITTIN.she waved at the camera and the screen turns off”….

Yong hwa was speechless at first but then Min hyuk came and saved the whole scene by saying lets cut the cake and have fun waking him up to the crowd.

Yong hwa: before we finish this up. Lets do something cool what do you say?

The crowd response was yeah and he stream the guitar as he played the song. Last song YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME and the crowd went wild singing with the band.

Yong hwa shouted: -thank you Seoul for tonight. Lets meet again soon.

         ________________________________________________________

Yong hwa latterly ran to the backstage seeing his fiancé standing in there talking with the crew, he waited for her to look back and when she did he smiled and ran to her then embrace her in front the WGM cameras as the were shooting his reaction to the surprise.

Shin hye: -people are looking Yong hwa.

Yong hwa: - I dont care. I love you and all should know that pretty clear.

She gave him back the hug and patted his back whispered: -love you more pabo.

She let go and congrats the other three with occasion, she only hugged min hyuk but the other two was shaking hand as she was trying to ignore jung hyun in any way she could and she successes.

                               ________________________________________

Black room:

Host.2: -how are you feeling?

Yong hwa brushed his hair with his fingers: -its unbelievable feeling, am beyond happiness.

                              ____________________________________

Yong hwa took shin hye back to his apartment as they were both dead tired, she went with him but promised her parents to goes back soon as possible.

Yong hwa sat down laying on the couch massaging his temples as he was exhausted and saw shin hye came with cup of green tea to relax but he shakes his head.

Yong hwa: -I dont need this, put them down.

She put the cup down and pouted: -then what you need?

He thought a bit then offered his hand: -help me up to tell you.

She held his hand to pull him up but instead he pulled her down: -this is an old move.

Yong hwa smiled while looking into her brownie chocolate eyes in close: -I know.just wanna try it.

Shin hye: -what you need now?

 Yong hwa: -nothingi have you and you are everything that I need.

Shin hye pinched his nose: -so cheesy.

He chuckled and pulled her back to his embrace: -I know that too.

She chuckled at his cuteness and made herself comfy at his hug convincing herself that she will stay only a little bit no more. Good Luck With That.LOOOOLS

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY :D i made you tired...... and for the errors am sorry :) wait for more coming soon