Chapter Seven

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye came back to her shooting scene after her one hour heaven break and she sure looked refresh and alive and only the WGM cast knew why…. Yong hwa left after driving shin hye back to her place because he had to record some new songs besides having photo-shoot.

Black room: -

Host no.1 was interviewing shin hye and she noticed some teasing in her questions and she wondered what was wrong with her that makes her exciting about the Q & A!!!! She sure looked like a hopeless romantic!!!!

Host no.1: -how was your “DATE” with yong hwa ssi?! Did you guys had fun?!

Shin hye thought a bit and she was asking herself in her mind and searching for the definition of word “FUN” what kind of FUN is she talking about?!!!

Shin hye smiled: -it was really great launch…. And we had a lot of “FUN”

Host no.1 smirked: -am sure you did “Shin hye’s eyes became widen at her statement”.

Black room: -

Host no.2: -how is launch with shin hyessi?!

Yong hwa smiled: -it was good…. It’s been a while since we hang out together.

Host no.2 was a bit polite than the other but still repeated same Q: did you have fun?!

Yong hwa nodded: -yeah…. It was fun having her around you know since we are so close to each other.

Host no.2 crossed her arm and smiled: -am sure you are!!!

Shin hye sat down for dinner with her family but her mind was not with her and she was totally in somewhere else….

Flashback from 2 hours ago: -           

Shin hye and yong hwa were on skype talking about yong hwa’s recording and C.N.Blue’s comeback  album….

 Shin hye: -so how is your album going?!

Yong hwa sigh from the other side: -its so tiring shin hye!!!! I can’t sleep well even food I can’t eat it I feel sick all the time!!!!

Shin hye got worried after hearing him saying that: -yah why you are like that?! Why you make yourself so tired?! Didn’t I said watch out for your health?!

Yong hwa smiled on the other side and showed his toothy grin smile: -what is that?! My wife is worried for me?!

Shin hye chuckled at his silliness: -stop the sarcasm yong am serious…. Why don’t you watch out what if you got sick?!!!

Yong hwa: -then you will have to come over to take care of me!!! Wife duty!!

Shin hye: - of course I will take care of you pabo…. Still don’t get sick you know I will get worried!!!

Yong hwa: -ok my wife I won’t get sick I will try as much as I can ok?!

Shin hye: -good…. Yong hwa I have something to tell you!!!

Yong hwa: -what is it?!

Shin hye: -today in my interview in black room the host was really weird!!! She was asking me weird stuff and saying…. I don’t know I didn’t felt good about it.

Yong hwa: -now that you said it…. The host was acting weird with me too…. More like teasing me!!!

Shin hye: -why they do that?! I was really nervous!!!

Yong hwa: -ya lee gyo won….”He put his hand over the camera like he was holding her face” You have fallen for me :D now don’t be nervous!!!

Shin hye actually was laughing and he saw it and felt relieved that he made her laugh even though they are not together!!!

Shin hye: -lee shin pabo…. Take care of yourself and don’t let me get worried…. Talk to you later ok?!!!!

Yong hwa: -arraso…. Don’t be nervous everything is going to be ok!!! I will wait for your call though :D bye.

Shin hye smiled waved at him: -bye Bolmae Jung!!!!

Enf of Flashback

Shin hye’s mom was calling her daughter’s attention but looks like she got none….

Shin won smiled wide: -leave her alone mom she probably thinks of her “HUSBAND”….

He actually laughed really hard that he almost roll in floor for it, shin hye woke up by her brother’s statement and shot him a death glare but instead of being scared he smirked at her.

SH’s mom: -are you ok shin hye?! Why don’t you eat?!

Shin hye shakes her head: -nothing wrong mom…. Am just not hungry that’s all.

SH’s mom: -is everything ok with you and yong hwa?!

Before she answers shin won interrupt: -of course, yong hwa spoils her a lot so why she won’t be ok?! Pahhh “He clapped his hand for her sister” am so routing for you two :D… hwaitting “he raised his fist”

Shin hye pouted: -Umma please tell him to stop!!!!

SH’s mom was laughing along her son that shocked shin hye: -am sorry shin hye but he is right here!!! He does have point :D.

Shin hye got widen eyes…. Why suddenly her mom and her brother became fan of her and yong hwa?! Were they routing for them all along?!

Shin hye stood up to leave: -I will go to my room!!!

Shin won stopped her again with mocking voice: -your turn in washing the dishes!!!

She turn around and almost throw a fork to his head but she regain herself and smiled at him which made him confused and suddenly scared of her…. She was smiling peevishly at him!!!!

Shin hye: -arraso Oppa!!! I will wash the dishes today!!! No problem!!!

She remove the bang from her face and sign him a bye and went to kitchen!!!

Shin won swallowed his shiver suddenly: -why I suddenly feel scared!!!

SH’s mom smiled: -she probably ask yong hwa and his band mates to kick your for teasing her!!!

Shin won was widen eyes: -what?! No no I was just joking!!! They are 4 and I am one that’s not fair Umma!!! Nope…. “he yelled her name out” yah shin hye wait I will wash the dishes for you!!!!

He ran to kitchen so his won’t be kicked…. Their mom smiled at their childish act and stood up to their living room to watch the news of celebrity!!! She didn’t want to admit but even in this age she still love to watch their news and knows about their gossips and rumors…. 

________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooooo Pips :D 

yah am so glad you guys actually liking this one.... and i got this support from you all.....

it just overwhelming :-* .............

Keep on reading..... there is good stuff coming for you allll....... i will update later on....

Be kind and make me happy with your sweet comments :-*