Chapter thirteen

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye came to her secret spot in Han River waiting for him to show up, the weather was chilly and she only wore a purple blouse with black jeans, she looked at the view in front of her and it was so calm and relaxed that she closed her eyes letting the wind hit her face softly….

Yong hwa came from behind looking at her in hide, a smile crept to him and went step by step toward her….While she was enjoying the view and breeze wind he came behind and called her, he startled her….

Yong hwa: -enjoying the view?!

Shin hye removed her bang of her face smiling facing the river: -deh…. It’s beautiful.

Yong hwa stuffed his hand into his pocket also facing the view: -also very calm and quiet.

Shin hye nodded: -emm, that’s why I chose here to meet up.

Silence took over the situation and they could hear each other’s heartbeat….

Shin hye broke silence after 10 long minutes: -am scared!

Yong hwa looked at her face confused: -deh?!

Shin hye: -I was scared when you confessed to me earlier today.

Yong hwa: -why?! What makes you scared?! If you are afraid of fans and-….

Shin hye interrupt him quick: -am scared of losing you.

He didn’t understand her, what did she meant by that?! Why would she lose him?!! He held her shoulder and made her face him but she didn’t looked up, she was dead nervous.

Yong hwa: -you won’t lose me shin hye…. Why you thinking like that?!

Shin hye: -it’s stupid you don’t have to know….

He touched her face and made her to make eyes contact with him….

Yong hwa: -tell me why you scared?! I will help and try my best to help you out please….

Shin hye was scared…. Very scared: -if I agreed to be with you then…. We will be couple then we fight then break up then we lose each other and….

Yong hwa smiled sincerely: -hey why you think like that?! Why you think about future when we live the presence?! And who said we will fight and break up?!

Shin hye: -it might happen…. I mean we are human being and it’s very normal….

Yong hwa: -exactly…. We are human being and we will have our fights we will bicker for sure because that was being together means…. But we won’t break up shin hye, we won’t break up and I will do my best so we won’t fight or bicker J please don’t think like that….

Shin hye: -but-….

Yong hwa: -no but…. Shin hye for god sake I love you ok stop thinking like that and just tell me that you love me…. Heck I will even accept it if you said I like you.

Shin hye smiled: -you really want to know how I feel?!

Yong hwa lent foreword eager to know: -you have no idea!!!

Shin hye: -I….

Their lips only were 2 inches apart…. Clearly there was a lot of pressure on her…. “Poor thing”

Shin hye held his face too: -I will have heart attack in anytime soon yong hwa so before that happen…. I…. really…. I am….

Yong hwa smirked nicely: -forgot your line already?!

Shin hye was shaking between his hands: -I…. omo my heart really beats fast “She swallow her shiver dead nervous” ottoke?!!!

Yong hwa almost closed the gap leaving one inch apart: -that fast heartbeat called love….

He finally closed the gap and kissed her lips softly, and OF COURSE AND FOR SURE she kissed him back too, feeling all his love that he kept for her all these years, they separated for few second to catch some air….

She continue her words catching some fresh air: -I love you too….

Yong hwa sigh smiling resting his forehead on hers: -this is a great night, It should written on history as one of the greatest night ever!!!

She chuckled: -pabo…. I guess even we are together now you won’t change!!!

Yong hwa: -well you saw good and bad in me so deal with it…. Because “He grabbed her waist” you stuck with me now so….

Shin hye: -emmm should I regret on it then?!

Yong hwa: -nah…. Not a chance you know why?!

Shin hye: -why is that?!

He held her face like heartstrings: -because…. YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME.

She chuckled at his statement and held his hand: -you better take me home now, because I heard from weatherman that it will rain harsh tonight.

Yong hwa: -but that’s not fair…. We just came it hasn’t been an hour even.

Shin hye: -I know…. But still you don’t want me to catch cold do you?!

He hugged her tight giving her warmness: -never….

Then after 15 more minutes she dragged him to his car so he can take her home, since she came by walking she didn’t brought her car.

He drove her home and stopped in front of her house, they got off from his car and faced each other.

Shin hye: -thank you…. for everything.

Yong hwa: -ani…. Thank you for accepting me shin hye.

He held her hand tight then kissed her back of her hand: -I don’t want you to worry about future shin hye…. Let us live this moment and feel it ok.

She nodded to him: -true…. It was stupid to think like that anyways.

Yong hwa: -no it was not…. You were just afraid of losing me and that sign to show how much you want me in your life, am so happy that you talked out to me.

Shin hye: -I really don’t want us to be separate!!!

Yong hwa: -and we won’t…. I promise that arraso. “He squeezed her hand to confirm her”

Shin hye: -I promise that too, I will try my best to make things easy for us!!!

He wrapped his arm around her and let her rest in his embrace: - I love you a lot and I will promise to say it to you every day and actually mean it J

Shin hye: -yong hwa I….                                                      

Yong hwa: -I know…. 

They pulled off from their hug and he started staring at her eyes and she was blushing, good thing it was dark and he couldn’t see fully.

Shin hye: -I should probably go first…. Good night.

Yong hwa: -I will miss you a lot…. Just saying.

Shin hye chuckled: -I will miss you too, don’t worry.     

He kissed her forehead and she had quick flashback from last night that he kissed her like that and brought smile to her face.

Yong hwa: -take care of yourself.

Shin hye: -you too, don’t make me worry for you.

He nodded and barely could leave her hand, he just really wanted her to be with him like for 24/7.

She went inside while he left to his place, both heart united and she was happy that she went with her brother’s advice, him?! He couldn’t sleep again because of his excitement :D he wrote 3 songs and edit the other 3 and almost half of album was finished, he was so powered up now.

________________________________________________________________________________

yaw yaw....

so tell me are you dancing NOW :D

i know i am.... kekekekeke 

ENJOY THIS ONE :-* 

SEE YA LATER.....

I NEED SOME SWEET "HAPPY" DANCING COMMENT.... KEKEKEKE