CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

WE GOT MARRIED.....

h

 

Director: -ok guys be ready in couple of minutes. Camera rolling and action.

Shin hye: -Oppa you are just being aggressive ok? This is totally not true.

Min hoo: -oh really? Since he came to the town we havent had a date. And thats means two weeks.

Shin hye became upset suddenly: Oppa enough already, we have a case to work on and its really-.

hey guys he interrupt them suddenly coming in between: -am sorry but the patient needs a urgent surgery. Her tumor is going to spread everywhere we have to work fast.

Shin hye smiled and brought the patients paper and stood straight: -lets go Yong hwa Oppa.

With that they both left leaving the poor guys alone inside this room which came to be his office.

Director: -cut.

With that she took off the gown and the glasses leaving the set, she was so upset to have shoot with Yong hwa and that was not all the WGM show was going to shoot at the same day. Again why she was upset with yong hwa?.....>

Flashback: -

Shin hye ran after him till she stopped him: -will you stop?

Yong hwa: -stop? Excuse me?  Didnt you saw what he did? He was. Was totally touching you.

Shin hye bites her lip: -he just took off a leaf out of hair. The pillow leaf, you misunderstood.

Yong hwa: -he was not. Cause he has a major. Crush on you.

She didnt looked surprised but he did: -I know. And its ridicules yong hwa, but I was going to talk to him and-.

Yong hwa: -woow. Wait second you know? When?

Shin hye sigh big: -since Christmas, the night you collapsed Min hyuk told me everything.

Yong hwa: -then why you are here? With him?

She held his hand with sad smile: -to make things straight between you two.

Yong hwa: -there is no way. No in millions way, what he did was-.

Shin hye: -not in his hand. Its called feeling, you cant control it when they come Yong hwa.

Yong hwa: -he just shouldnt. there is no way I will ever look at him the same again.

Shin hye: -but Yong-.

Yong hwa: -no means no.

Shin hye: -try to understand me.

Yong hwa: -no shin hye, if you were not in the picture fine I would forgive him but with you here. No way!

Shin hye: -so let me get out of the picture then.

He shockingly looked at her: -what did you just said?

Shin hye: -either you two will make things right. Or she took off her ring and put it in his hand we are over.

While he was still shocked from all of the accident that just happened, she left him this time. Far behind.

End of the flashback

Min hoo sat beside her and brought some food to eat launch: -eat something will you ?

Shin hye looked at those food and they were a lot: -thats. really too much!

Min hoo: -I know. This Jung hyun is the best he brought a track of food to support the show.

Her eyes got widen and suddenly she forgot how to speak: -jung hyun? Who is that?

While munching the sandwich then swallowed it: - CNBLUE jung hyun.

She cursed herself then got up from her seat and the moment she wanted to take the next step she met him, kept on trembling trying to say something but no nothing just stare at him then heard some fast footsteps and looked on the left side and spotted Yong hwa looking at him with widen eyes.

Min hoo: -do I wanna know what is up?

Shin hye shakes her head and whispered: -no you dont.

                                                                                                                                                With that she left. Again

Yong hwa fisted his hand and got closer to him: -what are you doing here?

He stacked his hand in his pocket and smiled: -just brought some food to the set, want some?

Yong hwa: -why would you do that?

Jung hyun: -because am a friend of the lead actress on the set.

yong hwa he heard his name was called by her from behind so he turns his head to face her with angry face.

Shin hye: -we have a scene to shoot, please come.

Yong hwa: -in a minute.

She nodded and left disappointedly, she just didnt want to make up any fight right now thats why she interrupted them but no point.

She was talking to min hoo and the director about next shoot and nodding to the words of their conversation and they only could have told that from the place which were they stood and suddenly some camera came inside to surprise the crew. WGM CAMERAS AND CAST.

Shin hye blow her cheeks in awkward position because she was not so ready to act all lovely dovy with yong hwa and surely she couldnt refuse it because it was part of her schedule and she was ok with it. Kind of.

 

Yong hwa lighten up a cigarrate and blow it to the air, yeah he started smoking after he knew about  jung hyuns and he was really upset, of course he didnt told anyone because it was just too mess up, and since the big break up he kept doing that more than usual although he got coughs and stuff but he didnt stop the pain was just too much.

Shin hye was opposite to cover the killer pain of hers, she started going out with her friends to night clubs and drinking more than usual, she was taking all her anger and sadness in the drinks and taking shoots with her new friends, she just felt that her usual friends cant handle it because well. Her usual friends were CNBLUE AND FT.ISLAND and others that connected to HIM so she decided to just make change in her life.but it was no use because his image and his warm touch with genuine smile kept on hunting her and in the end of the night she had to cry herself to sleep.

 

MONTH LATER February: -

Manager: -its only three months and a half shin hye I cant just ask them to let you withdraw in the show!

Shin hye sigh: -there must be something Oppa come on, I cant go on, I cant be in the same room with him.

Manager: -fine he felt her sadness and lack of her activities so he was sorry for her but at lases finish the four months of the show ok? Just try for me.

Shin hye smiled sadly and nodded: -sure. I will try my best.

He stood up and raise his hands to the air and stretched out: -I will be going then, I have to work on that thing  so while am doing that you. Just be fine, can you do that?

She nodded and stood up for a hug: -sure, thanks.

He caressed her back for a support: -oh shin hye. You are most welcome honey.

Then he let go and left her to get some rest, she sat down in her place closing her eyes let her tears rolling down all over her face, she started thinking about him how in the hell her relationship lasted for only two and half month and all just collapsed? She was right she shouldnt have done it! It was too much

Yong hwa was walking with his manager to FNC entertainment where the meeting is held: -what are we doing again?

Bruce: -its just meeting regular thing just get a long will you?

It was a sign for him to shut up and he did till they got to their meeting room and just when he opened the door he saw it the scene that he didnt imagine he will do it. Not that soon anyway, shin hye. As sitting with her manager discussing something till her manager elbowed her to face up and she did. It was the coldest look she can ever give. To him! No emotions. No hurt. No pain. Nothing! Just one simple cold look.

Shin hye knew that he was coming but she hoped to not directly face him but well then. It was not possible because he had to be there to sign up for the withdraw of the show and the moment her eyes met his her breathe became harder she was about to give up and ran back to his embrace but instead she looked down and opened the paper to read it. To avoid all that grieve mixed up messy feelings.

Alongside the four of them, the producer of the show and the director with the author were there too to discuss some stuff to do in the last two episodes.

Producer: -so are you two really sure about all of these not finishing the show thing?

Both of them answered with one low voice: -yeah.

Director: -cant you two just work things out? I mean you two are best friends, right?

Shin hye: -director kim. The thing is I have a lot of schedule and am almost ran out of the time and I dont have time to shoot its impossible for me to keep up, and am just so tired thats why its necessary for me to do that.

Director looked at yong hwa who was silent till now: what about you yong hwa?

Yong hwa raised his head avoiding the eye contact: well I am the same as shin hye ssi this hit her hard when he mentioned her name in formal way soon we will be having a world tour and it usually takes 6 to 8 months so there is no way I can do that and I think its the best decision we will ever gonna take.

The producer looked disappointed but managed to catch up: -I wish I can disagree with you two, I really thought this gonna work but I guess I was wrong , we are gonna lose the very interesting fun and great couple today, this is just sad, please authernim make a proper scenario for this two last episodes. We wanna say good bye in good happy memories way.

Author lee smiled sadly: -well next week is valentines day and also shin hyes birthday for that we have to create a good bit dramatic bit happy script and for the last episode its gonna be the usually, going to that place that they first met and started this show together. I guess the good bye will be there.

Producer : -lets sign the going out of the show contract then.

With the same pen that they sign to get in the show they signed the get off the show…. None of them were happy but the decision was made and that’s it…. The show…. The marriage…. Their relationship….their friendship ended right there at that table!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? IS IT OVER? 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME