Unplanned

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

The next morning was really awkward. Sehun wasn't speaking to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was trying to avoid eye contact with Kai after kissing him. Lay was confused as to why everyone was acting so weird.

"So guys, um yeah. What should we do now?" he said breaking the awkward silence.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Well we can't stay here. We're enemies of the village and there's no doubt they'll be searching for us. We should probably travel somewhere else," he said.

"We could go to the Air Temple," said Sehun. "Although we would need a sky bison to get there."

"Didn't you come here with one?" asked Lay.

"Yeah...but Baekhyun scared it away and I think she's lost," Sehun said glancing a glare towards Baekhyun. Kyungsoo sighed again and hide his face in his knees.

"This is hopeless," he muttered to himself.

"Are you alright, Kyungsoo?" asked Lay.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need some air," Kyungsoo said as he stood up and walked to a far away tree.

"But...we're outside," Lay whispered. Kai got up and walked over to Kyungsoo and pulled him away where no one could see them.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you like that," he said.

"Why'd you do it then?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Because I wanted to," Kai said placing his hands on both sides of Kyungsoo against the tree, trapping him.

"Well I wish you didn't. You got me in my feels and it made me think of Kris again..plus I feel weird around you now," said Kyungsoo.

"You thought of Kris when I kissed you? You didn't feel anything for me at all?" asked Kai. Kyungsoo looked up at him with confusion in his eyes.

"Kai..what are you saying?" he asked. Before had a chance to answer, Lay interupted by slamming his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?? Give him some air!" said Lay. Kai growled at Lay and stomped away. Kyungsoo slid to the ground, hiding his face again. Lay bent down and his back.

"Are you sure you're okay, Soo? If something's wrong, please tell me," Lay said in a calming voice.

"I will, but I don't wanna talk about it right now. Plus we should focus on our situation here," Kyungsoo replied lifting his head. Lay nodded and helped him to his feet, walking back over to a very awkward Sehun and Baekhyun. Sehun was meditating and Baekhyun was just staring at him.

"We need a plan," Kyungsoo said to Lay.

"Maybe first we should figure out who exactly that guy was. The guy in black," said Lay.

"Hmm...wait a second. Remember when he had Sehun in his grip? He said something about Princess Azula..what was it?" Kyungsoo said tapping his chin. Lay thought about it as well, then gasped.

"That's right! It sounded as if he were talking to her. He asked a question. I think he said...'is he the one?' or something like that," he said.

"But Azula's dead.." said Kyungsoo.

"She may be dead, but her spirit may be in contact with that guy," Sehun said still in meditation form with his eyes closed. "I could feel the presense of a spirit. When she died, it was on bad terms, so her spirit is most likely angry and seeking for revenge."

"Damn. That's intense," said Lay. 

"So I guess that means he'll be after us now. He framed Kai, almost killed Sehun, who knows what else he can do," said Kyungsoo. "It's actually really frightening," he added shivering a bit. Lay put his arm around Kyungsoo and pulled him into a side hug.

"Don't worry, as long as we all stick together, there's nothing to worry about," he said. Sehun finally opened his eyes and caught Baekhyun staring at him. He gave a strange face and stood up.

"Well, maybe we'd better get out of here. We have to find a a method of transportation. We can't walk all the way to the Air Temple," said Lay.

"I could use my glider to get to the temple then bring a sky bison to get you all in. That might work," said Sehun. Kyungsoo smiled and nodded.

"That'd be great Sehun!" he said.

"I'll get going then," Sehun said opening his glider.

"Sehun wait!" called Baekhyun. Sehun scrunged his face and slowly turned around.

"Y-yeah?" 

"Can I...go with you?" 

"Um..I dunno Baekhyun..I think it's best if I go alone um..you might scare the bison," Sehun said quietly lowering his head. Baekhyun walked up to Sehun, inches away from his face. Sehun blushed but refrained from giving him eye contact.

"Let me come," Baekhyun said softly. Sehun nodded slowly after a few moments. Baekhyun opened his rarely used glider and followed Sehun as he took off running to gain a momentum of speed. They threw their gliders and hoped aboard them, soaring in the direction of Air Temple Island.

"I don't understand that guy. First he's mean to Sehun, then his kisses him, then he's mean again and kisses Chanyeol, and now he's nice to him?? He's so bipolar. I don't know if I trust him," said Kyungsoo. Lay nodded. "Hey, where's Kai?" Kyungsoo asked looking around. It had been a while since he stormed off and he had not returned.

"Maybe he got eaten by a moose lion," Lay said shrugging, not the least bit concerned.

"I'm serious Lay. I don't think it's a good idea from us to seperate from each other, especially after what happened yesterday," said Kyungsoo.

"Looking for me?" said a voice. Kyungsoo and Lay turned and dropped their mouths when they saw Kai---his hair was short and curly, a beautiful bronze color.

"K-Kai..what happened to your hair? Your cornrolls are gone!" Kyungsoo said in shock.

"I decided since I'm a wanted man, I should change my look. What do you think, Soo?" said Kai.

"I think it really suits you. You look great!" Kyungsoo said giving a smile, causing Kai to smile back at him. Lay just rolled his eyes.

"So he got a new hairstyle, big deal," said Lay.

"Don't be mad just because it looks better on me than it does on you," said Kai. Lay was about to establish a comeback, but then, the earth began to rumble beneath them. "Earthquake!!!"

They all tried to dodge for cover, but a giant hole in the ground began to form, causing Kyungsoo to sink down as he was timbering on a loose rock.

"Kyungsoo grab my hand!" shouted Kai as he extended his arm. Kyungsoo grabbed onto Kai as he was pulled up and fell right on top of him.

"Are you okay?" Kai said out of breath. Kyungsoo blushed as he was directly on top of Kai, feeling his heartbeat and breath.

"Y-yeah I'm alright," he replied.

"Guys, look!" Lay pointed as the dust from the quake began to clear. It wasn't an earthquake, a large animal emerged from under the ground.

"I-It's a badger mole!" said Kyungsoo as he slowly got off of Kai.

"Noo stay longer," Kai whined as he tried to pull Kyungsoo back down. Kyungsoo smacked his hands away and walked towards the badger mole slowly.

"Don't go near it, Kyungsoo! It could be dangerous!" shouted Lay.

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo! I'll protect you!" Kai said hopping up, throwing fire punches towards the animal. The bager mole yelped in surprise, then dropped its palms, causing a shift in the ground where Kai stood, knocking him down.

"Kai don't!!" Kyungsoo yelled, then tried to take a few steps closer to the badger mole. "Shhh it's okay, I won't hurt you," he said as he extended his palm out in hopes that he could touch the long face.

"Kyungsoo what are you doing!? Get back here! Don't go near!" shouted Lay. Kyungsoo waved his other hand behind him to get them to shut up. Kyungsoo placed his hand on the nose of the badger mole softly, petting it. The badger mole sniffed Kyungsoo, then him, causing him to giggle. It then leaned down to let Kyungsoo continue petting it.

"What the hell is he doing?" Kai asked.

"I-I have no idea," Lay replied.

"It's okay guys, he's a friend," Kyungsoo said still petting the animal. Kai and Lay's mouths were still open trying to figure out what just happened.

"A friend?" said Kai.

"You haven't heard the stories? The original earthbenders were the badger moles. They're actually really good teachers despite the fact that they're blind. They were Toph Beifong's teachers. Her real teachers," said Kyungsoo.

"Of course, now it makes since. Just like how the moon was the first waterbender. According to Water Tribe legend, our ancestors saw how the moon pushed and pulled the tides and learned how to do it themselves. They say our strength comes from the Spirit of the Moon, and our life comes from the Spirit of the Ocean," said Lay.

"That's really lame. for you. You're the only nation that doesn't have an animal as your original source. The original source of fire are the dragons, baby," Kai said in a pompous tone.

"No, it's not lame. It's my ancestry and I'm grateful for the Moon and the Ocean spirits. I feel bad for you because your damn dragons are extinct," Lay said returning the insult.

" for your info, there's still a few dragons that live...it's just no one knows where they are now," said Kai.

"My point exactly," said Lay. While Lay and Kai were arguing about ancestry back and forth, Kyungsoo was having fun with the badger mole.

"You know what? He's exactly what we need! An animal companion and also good for transportation!" said Kyungsoo.

"I'm not riding on that thing," said Kai.

"There you go again with that damn pride," said Lay as he approached the badger mole. He began to pet it.

"He seems friendly now that I look at him," Lay said with a smile.

"Come on, Kai! Stop being so lame! Come pet him," shouted Kyungsoo. Kai sighed angrily and walked up to the badger mole. When he tried to extend his hand, the badger mole quickly whipped his tail at Kai.

"Ouch!! Damn beast!!!" yelled Kai. Lay and Kyungsoo burst with laughter.

"I think I'll call him...TenTen," said Kyungsoo.

 

It began to get later in the day. The gang had traveled eastward to put some distance between them and the fire nation. They were now on Earth Kingdom grounds and decided to make camp for the night. 

"What the hell is taking Sehun and Baekhyun so long with that damn sky bison?" asked Kai as he plopped on the ground, starting a small campfire.

"It's not exactly around the corner, stupid. Not to mention they're only gliding, which means they had to stop to take a rest. Give them some time," said Lay.

"I wasn't asking you," Kai said snarling at Lay. Lay rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Well I'm going to go down to the river and practice. My waterbending is a lot stronger at night, especially with the full moon, so I wanna perfect this new technique Xiumin taught me before I left home," said Lay.

"You miss your family, don't you Lay?" asked Kyungsoo. Lay gave a soft smile.

"Yeah I do, but helping you is where I'm needed most," he replied, then began heading down to the river. Kyungsoo still felt a little awkward towards Kai, especially now since it was just the two of them. Kyungsoo played with a stick, poking a rock on the ground with it, while Kai was staring at him.

"Kyungsoo," he said. Kyungsoo looked up at Kai.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna talk about last night," he said.

"Oh um it's okay I'm not bothered by it anymore.."

"Do you really wanna know why I did it?" Kai said in a serious, deep voice. Kai's voice made Kyungsoo feel nervous. He felt his heartbeat pick up the pace and his face felt hot.

"I-I dunno.." Kai began to scoot closer to Kyungsoo, so close he was breathing directly on him. Kyungsoo leaned his back towards the ground, but that didn't stop Kai from getting closer.

"I did it because.." Kai started as he whispered his lustful words into Kyungsoo's ear.

"Kai.." Kyungsoo said now panting.

"I love you.." Kai said as he kissed Kyungsoo's ear then trailed kisses down to his neck. Kyungsoo melted at Kai's words. His eyes widened and his heart raced even faster. Kai really just confessed his love to him, he thought.

"K-Kai wait a minute.." Kyungsoo said in a whimpery voice as Kai kept kissing his neck.

"I can't wait anymore," Kai said looking into his eyes, then smashed his lips against Kyungsoo's deeply, roughly, passionately. He was out of control. He sat on top of Kyungsoo as he kissed him and began humping him, rubbing their members together, drawing moans from Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Kai.." Kyungsoo moaned out.

"You feel something for me too don't you?" Kai said as he began tearing his shirt off. Kyungsoo didn't answer, only moaned. Soon enough, they both were completely , each other's names. Kai ed deep into Kyungsoo roughly, but occassionally asking Kyungsoo if this was okay, once again Kyungsoo had no answer. He didn't know what to think. He knew this was wrong, but he enjoyed it. He hadn't felt anything like that since he had done it with Kris...

Once both of them released their loads, Kai kissed Kyungsoo's lips passionately once more. "I love you Kyungsoo," Kai panted out. Kyungsoo couldn't speak, still flustered. His eyes remained locked on the starry sky as he breathed heavily. Kai got up and put his clothes back on, then covered up Kyungsoo as he began to fall sleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oooooooooooo Kai no you didn't! :O weren't expecting that were you? ;) expect a double update! Tell me what you think of this situation! ^^