Conflicted

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

"Kyungsoo! It's so good to see you again!!" Sehun said as he jumped into a hug, almost knocking Kyungsoo over.

"It's good to see you too Sehun! I'm glad you got my letter. I didn't know how long it would take," said Kyungsoo.

"We left as soon as I read it! So what made you decide to go to the Air Temple? I thought you would've spent a few months in the Water Tribe," said Sehun.

"Well, we kind of had a big issue while we were down there. Chen showed up, and he used one of Lay's tribe members as his puppet. This guy, Luhan was a bloodbender, but he was forced against his will to help. So when he objected, Chen shot him with lightning," Kyungsoo explained. Sehun gasped as his eyes widened.

"Did he..die?"

"Almost, luckily Lay was able to revive him. It was really terrifying, Sehun. It made me wonder if he would come here to try and hurt my grandpa, that's why I rushed back here. I want to go to the Eastern Air Temple so I can begin spiritual training. I haven't had any connections with past avatars and I've never even tried to. I don't even know how to go into the avatar state," said Kyungsoo.

"Then you made the right decision! There's a Guru at te temple who can help with bringing on the avatar state. Really all that has to do with is opening your chakras. I can help you with meditation and contacting spirits in the the spirit world," said Sehun.

"That'd be great! I knew I could count on you, Sehun," Kyungsoo said smiling. Just then, Kris cleared his throat, causing Sehun to turn his attention to him.

"Oh, who's that?" Sehun asked. Kyungsoo's smile faded as he turned to look at Kris.

"Oh...that's Kris...my ex boyfriend.." Sehun's smile faded as well.

"Oh..." he said softly as things quickly got awkward.

"You aren't in love with Kyungsoo too are you?" Kris asked in an annoyed tone. He could tell how happy they were to see eachother by the way Kyungsoo smiled, which made him jealous.

"No he's in love with me so keep your eyes off him," Baekhyun said as he walked up to Sehun wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"Hmph. The way he smiled at Kyungsoo I wouldn't have guessed," said Kris crossing his arms looking at Sehun. Baekhyun possessively pulled Sehun closer to him.

"What the hell are you looking at him like that for? You better not fall in love with him or I'll stomp your ," he hissed at Kris.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? You're an outsider stepping on my turf! I'm the son of a high nobleman, you should be showing me some respect," Kris snarled.

"Kris stop," Kyungsoo whispered.

"I don't give a damn who you are. I don't like the way you're looking at Sehun," said Baekhyun. Sehun blushed as he felt Baekhyun's arm tighten around him. Just then, Kai and Lay showed up to see what the commotion was.

"Sehun! Baekhyun! You guys got here fast!" said Lay.

"What's going on?" asked Kai.

"Nothing we were just um greeting eachother," said Kyungsoo.

"I'd never fall for a monk. That's just not my style. But I don't appreciate him smiling at my boyfriend like he's his lover," said Kris.

"EX BOYFRIEND," Kyungsoo barked.

"I can see why you guys broke up, Kyungsoo," said Sehun.

"Yeah he's a . I hate him, but unfortunately he has to come with us," said Kyungsoo.

"Da fawk, why??" Baekhyun asked as he scrunged his face up.

"He says he knows a way for me to beat Chen," Kyungsoo replied.

"Ugh. This is annoying. I don't like this terd face already," mumbled Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun I like you a little more now," said Kai.

"Kyungsoo if you hate me then why did you let me ki----"

"OHHHHHHKAAAAAY everybody great catching up!! Now why don't we all hop on the bison and head to the temple, eh??" Kyungsoo yelled overlapping Kris' voice.

 

The flight to the Eastern Air Temple was anything but pleasant. Baekhyun kept going off on Kris because he thought he was attracted to Sehun. Kai and Lay pitched in on the insults because of course they already hated Kris. The only rational ones were Kyungsoo and Sehun. Sehun tried to block everyone out as he focused on flying the bison while Kyungsoo face palmed so many times that a red handprint was permantly on his forehead.

"What exactly is that Sehun kid to you then??" Kris finally asked, snapping back at Baekhyun.

"He's my...my" Baekhyun was at a loss of words. He and Sehun weren't exactly dating but Baekhyun pretty muched claimed Sehun as his "possession."

"You aren't even dating him? Hahaha wow what a loser. Maybe I should go for him then," Kris smirked while turning his head to Sehun. He thought it would be fun to mess with Baekhyun since he was so annoying at tempered.

"The hell you will!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

"I know monks aren't my type, but the kid is actually really cute," Kris said his lips. Kyungsoo felt really bothered inside and angry. He didn't know why Kris flirting with Sehun was getting to him. Flirting with Sehun right in front me??? Now I really hate him. Sehun felt his face get hot and didn't dare to turn his head back. He pretended he didn't hear anything and kept his eyes on the sky.

"Oh look guys we're almost there, I can see the mountains!" said Sehun.

"Good. The sooner we get off this bison the better," Kyungsoo muttered. Lay scooted next to Kyungsoo and wrapped his arm around him. Lay was always good at noticing when Kyungsoo seemed agitated. He gave a soft small at the younger and rubbed his arm softly.

"Thanks Lay," Kyungsoo said smiling. Kris and Kai flashed an angry scowl.

The bison finally landed at the temple and everyone eagerly hopped off.

"Are you excited, Kyungsoo? Meditation is great! Plus I think it'll really help you! It calms the mind and body, and I know you're really stressed out right now," said Sehun.

"You have no idea," Kyungsoo grumbled. "When can we start?"

"How about you rest and we start first thing in the morning? It was a long flight and I'm sure everyone could use a rest. Myself included," said Sehun.

"Oh, right. You flew to Ba Sing Se and back! You must be the most tired." Just then, Baekhyun grabbed Sehun and kissed him on the making sure that Kris would see.

"Come on, let's go to bed," he said. Sehun blushed as Baekhyun dragged him away. Kyungsoo sighed. Now he was stuck with the bickering trio. He didn't know how much more he could take of this.

"It's okay Kyungsoo," Kris said noticing Kyungsoo's facial expression. "I promise I won't chase after you anymore. I won't try to get you back unless you want me too, okay? I don't wanna see you stressed," he said.

"That would be very helpful, thank you," Kyungsoo replied. He rolled out a sleeping bag and laid down, gazing up at the sky. There were millions of beautiful stars and Kyungsoo could see many different constellations. He smiled, remembering all the nights he and his grandpa would stargaze together. It was nice and quiet for a few minutes. Kyungsoo started to doze off and then...

"Oh hell no!! Take your damn sleeping bag and go sleep over there near that cliff! Why don't you fall off it while you're at it!" Kai yelled at Kris. Kyungsoo sighed and sat up.

"Hey Kai?" he said.

"I'm sorry baby did I wake you up??"

"Can I talk to you in private for a minute?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Of course." The two of them got up and went to a secluded location at the side of the temple. "What's wrong baby?"

"I know you and Lay hate Kris and I do too. I know you guys are only trying to defend me but if you guys keep fighting like this, I'm gonna lose my mind. Being the avatar, it's my job to be the peacemaker and I can't do that if I'm the cause of everything. I feel like and you guys arguing only makes it worse. Can you please just tone it down? That's all I'm asking," said Kyungsoo.

"Damn..I'm sorry, Soo...I didn't know you felt that way about it. I'm sorry, just the sight of him literally makes my blood boil and all I wanna do is scream at him but if you'd feel better, I'll try to keep it to myself okay? For you," Kai said as he hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

"Thanks Kai, it means a lot. I know how keeping stuff in is never your forte and the fact that you'd do that for me means a lot."

"Of course. You know I love you," Kai said rubbing down Kyungsoo's body ually. "Do you wanna...finish what we started earlier?" he asked gently placing soft kisses around Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo's mind was so cluttered, so frustrated. He just felt so overwhelmed that he nodded, agreeing to have with Kai again. He thought maybe it would release some of the tension from himself and he was right. Kai's lips, kissing all around his body, stripping his clothes off his name, ing deep and hard inside of him. It was like a drug to Kyungsoo. It was an escape from his reality. He felt the same way when he had with Lay. He told Lay that he thought he was in love with him. Was that really lust talking?

"K-Kai...I think I love you.." Kyungsoo moaned as Kai came inside of him. That was all Kai needed to hear.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So basically Kyungsoo feels that having with both Kai and Lay helps him to cope with his emotions. He's really emotionally unstable right now and a hot mess. In the next chapter, he will began his spiritual training which will have a powerful effect on him and also help with his problems. He's gonna have some decision making to do. Stay tuned! :p <3 

P.S. Sorry for making Kyungsoo's love life so complicated, I write as I go so it kinda just happened XD let me know who you think he should be with bc I have no clue myself XD