Republic City Festival

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

Republic City was extravagant at night. The lights were so bright and lit up every building. It was even more lights this evening because of the Republic City Festival that was going on. The streets were full of games, rides and performers. There were firebender jugglers, platypus bear tamers and so much more. Everyone in the city had to be there.

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight! Welcome to Republic City's 55th annual festival! I would like to open by introducing you to the new council," said Mayor Huang. Just then, four gentlemen walked up behind the podium the mayor was standing at. "After all these years, we've finally nationized our council with four members each from a different nation. As you already know, Air Nomad, Meelo," the crowd cheered as the mayor called Meelo's name. The man waved and smiled. "Next, we have Cheif Suho of the Southern Water Tribe who will be staying here in the city until their tribe has been rebuilt, and as one nation we will help the Water Tribe to do so. Next, from the representing the Fire Nation, he may be young but he's the Fire Lord's son so I expect good things from this young boy, Park Chanyeol. And finally our representer of the Earth Kingdom from Ba Sing Se, Do Kang Soo!" Everyone cheered loudly and clapped. Kyungsoo froze in the audience, petrified. He couldn't believe who he was seeing. The Earth Councilman was his father. Kyungsoo slowly backed away and turned around.

"Kyungsoo?" Lay said in concern and went after him. He grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.

"I-It's my dad...I was hoping I'd never see him again especially here...I had no idea he was a councilman," Kyungsoo said buried in Lay's chest.

"It's okay baby, do you want to leave?" said Lay. Kyungsoo looked up at Lay and shook his head.

"No, that's okay. I shouldn't let him ruin my mood. Plus I don't want to ruin your night or anyone elses," said Kyungsoo. Lay smiled and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

"Okay, but if you want to leave at some point just let me know. I'll be happy either way," he said.

"We hope for great accomplishments to come in the future! Now we hope that you all enjoy the festival and have fun!" The mayor said in closing. Everyone then dispersed into the streets to begin playing games and enjoying other aspects of the festival. Kai walked up to Lay and Kyungsoo with a shy Tao following behind him.

"Soo are you okay?" asked Kai. Kyungsoo nodded.

"As long as he doesn't see me then I should be fine. Let's just have fun okay?" he said. "So Tao, is this your first time coming to this festival?" asked Kyungsoo. Tao nodded. "How come? A festival as big as this, I'd expect you went every year. Everyone in Republic City has to be here!"

"He never left his house and he hates being around large crowds of people," said Kai. Lay and Kyungsoo looked at Kai. "What?" Kai said shrugging.

"How do you know that?" asked Lay.

"Because he told me, stupid. Keep up would ya. Anyway, has anyone seen Baekhyun?" said Kai.

"Not since that awkwardness earlier today, and I haven't seen Sehun either," said Kyungsoo.

"Well, I'm sure they're around here somewhere. Maybe we'll run into them at some point. Let's play some games," Lay said interlacing his hand with Kyungsoo's. They started to walk through the crowded streets. Kai followed close behind them, but Tao struggled to keep up. When he finally did, he grabbed onto Kai's arm.

"Hey what the heck are you doing?" Kai said as he turned around.

"I-It's too m-many people and I might get lost...can I hold your hand?" Tao said in a low voice.

"What!?!?! I can't hear you!!! The music's too loud!! Speak up!!" Kai shouted.

"I said can I---" Tao attempted to speak in a louder voice but Kai cut him off.

"Nevermind just come on," Kai said running forward to catch up with Lay and Kyungsoo. Tao desperately tried to follow but then a group of people walked in front him, blocking his way like a train. When they finally had passed, Tao looked around frantically. He didn't see Kai, Kyungsoo or Lay anywhere. He started to panic, breathing heavily. He felt dizzy and people bumping into him wasn't helping.

 

"Winner!!" shouted the man at the whack-a-rat-mole booth. Lay scored a perfect score and fist pumped. Kyungsoo clapped watching him. The man gave Lay a giant teddy bear as a prize and Lay gave it to Kyungsoo.

"For me??" Kyungsoo said with sparkling eyes.

"Of course. I told you I'd win you prizes," Lay said smiling then wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo kissing into his lips deeply. Kyungsoo kissed back blushing, then slowly pulled away smiling.

"Lay there's so many people here," he said embarrassed.

"So? It's just you and me in my mind right now," Lay replied staring into Kyungsoo's eyes, leaning down to kiss him again.

"I love you, Lay," said Kyungsoo. "And I love this teddy because my boyfriend won it for me," he said hugging the teddy bear tightly. Lay chuckled and caressed Kyungsoo's cheeks softly with his hands.

"I love you too baby," he said. "Come on, let's go win you more stuff."

 

Baekhyun stood in a crowd watching firebender jugglers perform. There were ooohs and ahhhs as they were performing tricks. Once they finished, everyone clapped and cheered chanting for an encore. Just then, Baekhyun felt someone tug his sleeve. It was Sehun.

"Hi," Sehun said nervously.

"Hey," Baekhyun said. They both got quiet for a few moments. Sehun scratched his head and looked down.

"Um I really want to apologize about earlier. I just...I'm not---"

"Don't apologize. It's fine," Baekhyun said as he started walking away. Sehun quickly followed beside him.

"No it's not okay. You're mad I can tell and I really don't want you to be mad at me," he said.

"I'm not mad Sehun."

"Yes you are! You walked out and now you're trying to avoid me. I'm sorry," Sehun said on the break of tears. Baekhyun sighed and hugged Sehun.

"Look I'm not mad okay? So don't go crying on me," he said. Sehun nodded.

"Now stay here, I'm gonna go get some koi fish sticks for us," said Baekhyun as he ran off to the food booths.

"What can I get for you, sir?"

"Yeah can I have two koi fish sti---" Just then Baekhyun felt himself being pulled away by someone. The person dragged Baekhyun all the way to a building where the area was secluded with people. He pulled Baekhyun inside the building and closed the door, but the door creaked back slighly open. Baekhyun looked up to see who had dragged him away. It was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol what are you---" Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun up against the wall, smashing his lips fiercly onto Baekhyun's. Tilting his head rapidly to kiss every inch of Baekhyun's juicy lips.

"I couldn't wait until after the festival. I want you now," Chanyeol said taking a breath. He started to Baekhyun's shirt and threw it off his shoulders, kissing down his neck, the milky skin. He moved down to Baekhyun's chest and his nibbles, biting and tugging at them. Baekhyun let out a few moans as his nibbles grew hard and something else down there too. He didn't get himself off earlier when he was with Sehun, and his body was trying to make up for that now. It was telling him that he wanted this, but he knew he didn't. However, he couldn't find himself to push Chanyeol away.

Chanyeol palmed Baekhyun's making the smaller moan even louder. He grinded his body against Baekhyun's then began taking his own shirt off. He kissed further down Baekhyun's chest to abs, where he , tracing the lines with his tongue and on his packs.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun moaned. Chanyeol began to Baekhyun's pants and pulled them down to his knees, along with his underwear. Chanyeol wasted no time in taking Baekhyun into his mouth, curling his tongue around Baekhyun's member, releasing his own saliva on the tip, then the whole thing. Baekhyun's moans grew louder and deeper.

"That's right, moan my name baby," Chanyeol said in between . Baekhyun was enjoying this but he wanted it to stop. He didn't know what he had with Sehun but he knew if Sehun caught him like this, it would be over between them. But he couldn't stop it. Chanyeol knew how to pleasure Baekhyun and he needed this right now.

 

Kai finally caught up with Kyungsoo and Lay. Kyungsoo had like thirty stuffed animals in his hands and Lay was feeding him a snowcone.

"Seriously?" muttered Kai.

"What? Are you upset?" Lay said smirking. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where's Tao?" Kyungsoo asked looking around.

"What are you talking about, he's right behind me," Kai said turning around, only to notice that Tao indeed was not behind him. He wasn't anywhere around them. "Oh ..."

"You left him behind?" Kyungsoo said face palming.

"Why is it my fault! You two ran off too!! Uggh! Anyway we need to hurry up and find him. He hypervenilates when he's around too many people and it's hard for him to breathe," said Kai.

"Kai how do you know all this stuff about him?" Kyungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He told me everything when you two abandoned me. But whatever, we just have to find him quick before he passes out," Kai said running the opposite direction. Kyungsoo and Lay stoody and started looking around as well.

"If we split up we can find him faster," said Lay. Kyungsoo nodded and began to take off in another direction. "Oh wait, Soo let me take some of those stuffed animals so your arms won't be so full," said Lay. Kyungsoo smiled and handed Lay half of the prizes then started running off.

There were so many people. It was like finding the needle in the hay stack. Kyungsoo even started asking people if they've seen the boy by giving them a description. No one knew who he was. Kyungsoo then thought maybe Tao wouldn've hidden in one of the buildings. So he began opening doors and checking. He had came far to a point where there weren't as many people around, then noticed a cracked door. He was about to open it when he heard . He stopped and slowly peeked through the crack It was Chanyeol...and Baekhyun. Chanyeol was pounding Baekhyun against the wall, ing deep inside him. Baekhyun's legs were wrapped around Chanyeol's torso and his arms wrapped around his neck. Kyungsoo stood in horror with his mouth open. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Poor Sehun...Kyungsoo thought. He was about to back away when he heard someone call his name.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo turned around. It was Sehun. Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide and ran towards Sehun, pulling him in the other direction, away from that house. "Kyungsoo? What's wrong??" he said in surprise.

"Umm nothing...um just the...fluorescence," said Kyungsoo.

"Oh..um okay. Well I was wondering if you've seen Baekhyun? He said he was going to get us some koi fish sticks but never came back," said Sehun. Oh yeah I saw him. He's just over there having with Park Chanyeol. Kyungsoo said in his head.

"No I haven't seen him.." Kyungsoo lied. Sehun's face got sad and he sighed.

"I really think Baekhyun is mad at me," he said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because well...um..earlier you see..he and I were alone in our hotel room and he...wanted to...you know."

"Did you do it with him!?!?"

Sehun quickly shook his head and waved his hands. "No no of course not!! I mean, I wasn't ready...mainly because I'm...still a .."

Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief. "Okay good."

"No it's not good. I really wanted to but I'm just scared. I've never done anything like that. I love him so much so I definitely want my first time to be with him but...I don't know anything. Kyungsoo help me! You've had before, how do you do it??" Sehun desperately asked. Kyungsoo's face grew red of the sudden question.

"Um well you put your....aghhh this is so weird to talk about out loud!! Look Sehun, there's nothing wrong with being a . Don't think you have to force yourself to be ready for just because Baekhyun wants it from you." That's probably all he wants from you.. "Just...when you know it's right, that's when you should. Just don't even stress over it okay? If he loved you he would wait and if he doesn't, then he's not worth it and you should just move on."

"But I don't want to move on...I love him so much and he even told me he didn't want me out of his life. I think he feels the same way towards me."

Kyungsoo sighed. "Well...just do what you think is right okay? And I'll be here for you no matter what happens..."

Sehun smiled. "Thanks Kyungsoo! You're the best!" he said. Kyungsoo gave a weak smile.

"Come on, let's get back to the festival." Kyungsoo couldn't bear telling Sehun what he had just seen. He didn't want to see the hurt on his face or the tears in his eyes. He should've been a good friend and just told him but..he couldn't.

 

Kai was frantically looking around for Tao, feeling guilty the longer it took to find him. He started to get careless and just shoved people out of his way.

"Move lady!" he pushed, eyes searching everywhere. "Tao!!!" he called out, hoping to see the boy running towards him, but nothing. Too many people. He knew Tao was not okay. "Move get out the way!!" he shouted getting more aggressive. People glared at him saying "how rude!" and "what a thug!" but Kai didn't care. H

He was about to throw a tantrum when he saw a body lying under a bench, curled up into a ball. He ran over there quickly and kicked the bench hard. Hard enough to make the hendges pry up from the ground, uncovering the boy. It was Tao. He layed on the ground, shivering, rapidly breathing and crying. Kai picked him up and quickly took him to an area where there were less people. He sat on the ground and layed Tao's head on his lap. He wiped his tears away with his thumbs and caressed the boy, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay. You're okay just breathe," he said softly. Tao's breathing eventually returned to normal as Kai soothed him. He just remained sniffling. Kai sat him up and pulled out a hankercheif from his back pocket. "Here, blow," he said handing it to Tao. Tao reached for it with a shaky hand and grabbed it, but he didn't blow his nose. Kai snatched the hanky back and held it up to Tao's nose. "Blow," he said again. Tao obidiently blew his nose. Kai rubbed the boy's back.

"You okay now?" he asked. Tao hesitantly nodded.

"I-I think so.." he said in a scratchy voice. Kai hugged him tightly.

"Why didn't you follow behind me?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"T-too many people...t-they got in the way...and w-when they were gone...so were you," said Tao.

"I'm sorry. I won't leave you behind again," said Kai. Tao nodded and threw his arms around Kai and buried his head in Kai's chest.

"T-thank you.." he said.

"Come on, stand up. Let's go find the others," Kai said helping Tao to stand.

"Um...Kai..?"

"What?"

"C-Can I hold your hand?" Kai looked at Tao for a little while then held his hand out. He found Tao's child-like behavior to be cute and he felt like protecting him. His face resembled a wounded puppy, and he felt bad. He would make sure to protect Tao from now on.

"Come on," he said. Tao grabbed his hand and held it tightly. The two of them walked back through the crowd to find the others. Holding hands. Together.