Framed?

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

Sehun was a sobbing mess. Kyungsoo and Lay found him inside the island temple curdled on the floor bathing in his own pool of tears. Kyungsoo sat him up and hugged him, trying to to calm him down.

"It's okay Sehun, it'll be alright," he said.

"H-how c-could he d-do that to m-me?" Sehun choked out.

"I can't believe he had the nerve to kiss you and then go kiss that Chanyeol guy. What a ," said Lay. Kyungsoo cuddled Sehun until he finally stopped crying.

"Done?" asked Kyungsoo. Sehun wiped his red eyes and nodded. "Baekhyun's an idiot. He doesn't even know what he's missing out on. I mean, you seem like a really sweet down-to-earth guy," Kyungsoo added.

"The worst part of all is...I still love him," Sehun said sadly. Just then, Kai walked in hesitantly.

"Would you get out of here?" Lay growled. Kai looked at Kyungsoo.

"Will someone tell me what's going on here?" he asked.

"Sehun's in love with Baekhyun, and right now he's probably having on the beach with your friend," said Kyungsoo.

"Oh. Damn. Well how the hell was I supposed to know?? I thought the guy was single so I encouraged Chanyeol to pursue him," said Kai.

"Inconsiderate bastard," said Lay.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME????" yelled Kai.

"It doesn't matter Kai, just please lower your voice. Sehun has a headache," said Kyungsoo. Kai rolled his eyes and stomped out of the temple. He returned to the beach to find Chanyeol giving Baekhyun a dirty . Baekhyun's moans got louder and louder. Kai turned around and saw Kyungsoo and Sehun coming out of the temple.

"!" said Kai. He ran over to the two boys and kicked Chanyeol in the stomach. Chanyeol rolled to the side in pain.

"Agh!!! What the hell man???" he yelled clutching his stomach.

"Pull your damn pants up!! You're on a public beach for sake!!" said Kai looking back to make sure the others weren't getting closer.

"Relax, Kai. No one's here but us," said Chanyeol, still groaning in pain.

"I'm not relieved yet though," said Baekhyun.

"I don't give a damn!! Just...just take it in that cave over there!" Kai pointed to a nearby small dark opening. "Hurry up damn it!!" Kai said kicking Chanyeol like a soccer ball in the direction of the cave. Baekhyun stood up and followed Chanyeol inside.

"Kai?" Kyungsoo said walking up to him with Sehun beside him. "Where did they go?"

"Um they went to check out the island," Kai lied.

"Well we should really head back to the village. If something else happens, I'd like to be there to capture the criminal," said Kyungsoo.

"Alright, I'll go find them then," said Kai.

Once Kai broke up the oral session going on between the males in the cave, they returned to the ship and sailed back to the village. Sehun remained quiet during the ride, catching Baekhyun's attention.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked him. Sehun didn't reply, maintaining a straight face that looked towards the floorboards. "Kid!" Baekhyun said waving a hand in Sehun's face. "Sehun," he called again. Sehun spun around, turning his back towards Baekhyun. "Hmph. Fine," Baekhyun murmured and walked to the other side of the boat. 

When they arrived back at the village, people were whispering everywhere and eyes flashed on Kai. "Isn't that him?" "Yeah he's the one alright," the voices said.

"What the hell are you lookin at???" Kai shouted at them. The villagers quickly turned around and continued their whispering.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," said Kyungsoo.

"Yeah..something isn't right here," said Lay. Just then, the mayor of the village walked up in front of them.

"Kim Kai. You're under arrest. Take him in, police," he said with his arms folded behind his back. Everyone gasped.

"What!?! What the hell did I do???" yelled Kai.

"We have evidence that you are the culprit who destroyed the three buildings last night," the mayor replied.

"Kai didn't do anything!! He was with me the whole night! Kai would never do something like that!!" Kyungsoo defended.

"Stay out of this avatar or you will make yourself an enemy of this village," said the mayor. The police clonked metal chains onto Kai's wrists. Kai tried to fight them off of him, but the police's grip was too strong. Kai shouted out in anger, releasing fire from his breath as he did so.

"I'm telling you I didn't do anything!!!" he yelled.

"Kim Kai, your records aren't very good in this village. Over the past several years, we've often gotten reports of reckless behavior, foul language and disturbance of the peace. What makes you think I believe you??" said the mayor.

"Where's your damn proof you snobby !?!" yelled Kai.

"Kai you aren't helping!" pleaded Kyungsoo.

"There was a piece of cloth left at the scene. My officers spent the day analyzing the fingerprints and it all comes back to you. Your cloth was left behind when you burned down the houses," said the mayor.

"What damn cloth!?!? I wasn't even there!! Aiiissssh!!!"

"Get him out of here, men," the mayor directed.

"Kai no!" Kyungsoo shouted. Kai continued to shout out how he was innocent as the police took him away.

"Avatar Kyungsoo. You and your friends are banished from the village for suspected partnership with the criminal. Please leave the premises immediately of my firebenders will personally escourt you out," said the mayor.

"What about Kai??" Kyungsoo cried.

"The criminal will be held into custody until we initiate his punishment from our punishment wheel," said the mayor.

"People still do that?" said Lay.

"You have the wrong guy! I was with Kai the entire night!!! I know he may not be the nicest guy on the planet but he would never do something like that!!" said Kyungsoo.

"Enough chatter. Get out of my village. Now," the mayor said.

Kyungsoo, Lay, Baekhyun and Sehun were forced to exit the village with the assistance of security. Kyungsoo paced around panicking for hours trying to think of what to do.

"What are we gonna do?? Kai could be sentenced to ddeath for something he didn't do!!" he said.

"How come Chanyeol got off the hook so easily?" asked Lay.

"Because he's the Fire Lord's grandson," said Kyungsoo pouting. "We have to save Kai." The air was filled with crickets as no one agreed.

"I barely know the guy so why the hell should I risk my life to save his?" said Baekhyun. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and turned to Lay.

"Lay please, help me," Kyungsoo said with a worried look on his face. Lay hesitated and looked away for a moment.

"I'll help you, Kyungsoo. I'll risk my life if it means helping you. It would be an honor," said Sehun. Kyungsoo smiled and bowed to Sehun as Sehun returned the gesture.

"You can't be serious. Now you're really stupid!" Baekhyun said to Sehun. Sehun ignored Baekhyun, not even looking his way.

"Okay Kyungsoo, if it really means that much to you, then I'll help. Only for you, not for him," said Lay finally. Kyungsoo smiled and hugged his best friend. 

"Sehun, don't do it. You'll get yourself killed you idiot," Baekhyun called. Sehun ignored him again and began walking away.

"What the hell why is he ignoring me?" said Baekhyun.

"As if you don't know," Kyungsoo said in a snotty tone. He and Lay began to follow Sehun as they all searched for a way to sneak into the village. Baekhyun quietly followed behind them. The evening grew late. The sun had gone down and the full moon had risen high in the sky. Since it was dark, it was easier for them to sneak into the village. The village itself was dark. Except for the torches lit far away. The roamed closer to the torches, realizing what lied ahead of them. 

Many villagers were gathered around to see Kai's fate through the punishment wheel. Kai stood in front of it with his hands tied behind his back, scowling.

"Tonight, we'll decide the penalty for Kai's crime against our village!" the mayor shouted as everyone began to cheer. "Electric eel tank!" "Eaten by bears!!" villagers shouted one by one.

"Wow, everyone sure does hate Kai," said Lay with a non surprising tone.

"You don't have to say it as if it's a good thing," Kyungsoo said frowning at Lay.

"Should we make a move?" asked Sehun.

"Not yet, let's wait and see what the punishment is. If we're lucky, it'll be community service," said Kyungsoo. Just then, a large man spun the wheel. The wheel went around and around for several moments. It slowed down, almost at community service. Almost there, just a little further. But no, it passed community service, landing on what was next.

"Looks like it's gonna be boiled in oil," the large man said in a deep voice. The villagers began to cheer and clap. Kyungsoo gasped.

"Alright come on!" Kyungsoo said jumping out of their hiding place, followed by Sehun and Lay. Kyungsoo earthbended a long stretch of land leading to the punishment wheel, causing it to fall beneath the ground. Lay bended water from barrels as he slid in gliding on ice he used form the water. He froze the guards' feet to the ground. Sehun blew a strong gust of wind from his palms, causing many people to be blown backwards. Kyungsoo kept kicking rocks towards the firebenders' way, knocking them out. He then decided to try out firebending of his own. He took a deep breath leading from his stomach and out of his mouth then shot a powerful fire blast towards the guards, knocking them down as well. After that, bended earth locks around their legs so they couldn't escape. 

"The avatar is appeasing my court!!!" yelled the mayor.

"Sehun, take care of him!" said Kyungsoo. Sehun nodded and created a whirlwind that blew the mayor into the ocean. Kyungsoo ran over to Kai.

"Lay! Freeze his chains!" said Kyungsoo. Lay swirled his hands around and aimed the water directly to Kai's cuffs and froze them solid. Without any hesitation, Kai broke the chain in between his cuffs.

"Kyungsoo, you came," Kai said touching Kyungsoo's cheek. Just then, a mysterious man in black swooped down and pulled Sehun into a headlock, covering his mouth. Sehun cried out as the breath was being choked out of him.

"Sehun!!" Kyungsoo called as he began to shoot a rock.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. One wrong move and I'll kill him," the man threatened. Kyungsoo, Lay and Kai held back their attacks.

"Who are you??" said Lay.

"The earthbender. He's the one. Right, Princess Azula?" said the man. Just then a blast of air gusted the man back, causing him to release his grip from Sehun. Sehun collapsed to the ground coughing roughly. Kyungsoo turned to see Baekhyun, who shot the blast of wind, running towards Sehun.

"Sehun are you okay???" he asked in a panicked voice.

"Quick! Get him before he escapes!!" Lay shouted as he raised his hands high, creating a wave from the water in the nearby lake to splash down on the man. Lay ran up to him, trying to unmask him, but the man kicked him off and used the same diversion trick he did before to escape.

"Damn!" Lay said pounding the ground with his fist.

"That was him, the guy from yesterday! I bet he's the one who framed Kai," said Kyungsoo.

"Let's get outta here before the mayor comes back!" Kai said. Baekhyun picked up Sehun and carried him on his back, running to follow the others safely out of the village.

 

"You came to save me!" Kai said showering Kyungsoo's face with kisses while hugging him tight. "Oh baby I love---that you did that. y avatar," he said touching him all over.

"Stop it Kai, you're embarassing me," Kyungsoo said blushing. Thankfully, Lay was down by the river practicing his bending while the others had started a campfire on the higher ground, so Kai took full advantage of his absence.

"No one's watching, why are you embarassed?" Kai asked still kissing around his face.

"Baekhyun and Sehun are like right there, they might think that I'm your---"

"That's I'm your what? Boyfriend? So what. You saved me and I'm just thanking you," Kai was kissing so much that he didn't realize he planted one on Kyungsoo's lips. He gasped as he briefly felt Kyungsoo's plump, hearty lips. Kai looked into Kyungsoo's eyes and leaned in slowly to capture his lips again, this time a little longer. He couldn't control himself. He felt himself hardening down there and slowly began to against Kyungsoo. After too much ing, Kyungsoo pulled away and wiped his lips.

"What the hell?" he said.

"I'm sorry..I just couldn't help it," said Kai realizing what he did. Kyungsoo was lost for words as well. He began studdering, trying to figure out what to say, but in the end just walked away.

"Damn it. Damn it. Why did I have to get so into it!?!? Now I made him feel awkward," Kai said running his hands through his cornrolls. Baekhyun and Sehun, who were several feet away weren't paying attention and were in their own world.

"How's your neck?" Baekhyun said handing Sehun a cold towel.

"I-It's fine," he replied taking the towel and rubbing it against his neck. Baekhyun sighed.

"Don't do that again. You really had me worried back there," he said. Sehun stared at him in disbelief.

"You were...worried about me? I thought you wouldn't care," he replied.

"Of course I care !!" Baekhyun's sudden outburst surprised Sehun. Without realizing it, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Sehun, hugging him tightly. "Just..just don't scare me like that. When you were gasping for breath it scared the out of me. Stupid kid," he said softly. Sehun enjoyed the warmth of Baekhyun's embrace then remembered what he saw earlier today and slowly pushed him away, then turned around.

"Sehun, what's wrong? Why have you been acting weird with me all day?"

"I saw you. I saw you kissing Chanyeol," Sehun said.

"Oh...you saw that. Yeah well Chanyeol's hot but he didn't even care that we got kicked out. I had no idea he was the FIre Lord's son. Now I see what kind of person he is and I don't think it'd work between he and I," said Baekhyun. Sehun remained quiet for a while, back still turned to Baekhyun, while Baekhyun still stared at him.

"If it hurt you, then I'm sorry," Baekhyun finally said.

"If?? Of course it hurt me!! I poured my heart out to you and I thought you felt the same when you kissed me and now I wish that you hadn't. Maybe then my heart wouldn't ache this much," said Sehun. Baekhyun sighed.

"I don't know what to say," he said.

"That's fine. Neither do I," Sehun said as he stood up and began to walk down the hill.

"Damn it," Baekhyun cursed as he face palmed his hands against his face. Kai who had been eavesdropping turned to Baekhyun.

"You screwed up," he said.

"So did you," Baekhyun replied.

"Well at least I didn't kiss another guy. You're lucky he didn't see Chanyeol your---"

"Shut up!!!!!!!! I wanna forget it okay?? But thanks for covering for that. That would've hurt him even more if he saw that. Ugh. Damn it why does he have to be in love with me?? He's a good kid, sweet, kind and always thinking of others before himself. And I'm just messed up. Uggh I hate this," Baekhyun said letting out his grunts of frustration.

"Do you love him?" asked Kai.

"I don't know," Baekhyun replied. Kai stood up and slapped Baekhyun's back so hard that he felt his tongue would roll out.

"Well find out!!!!" he yelled, the went off to go find Kyungsoo. Baekhyun rubbed his back in pain while groaning.

"Ugh. How the hell do I do that," he mumbled to himself

 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Surprise! Triple update! ^^ things bouta start getting intense!! Hope you're enjoying it :D feel free to leave comments! ^^