The Seven Chakras

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo woke up to Kai on top of him kissing him.

"Good morning baby," he said smiling, gently brushing his cheeks. Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"Kai what are you doing??" he said.

"I just thought I would wake my boyfriend up," Kai said winking at him. Boyfriend??

"Wait what? What do you mean boyfriend??"

Kai chuckled. "Last night, silly. You told me you loved me so now we're together. I couldn't be any happier now that I'm with you," he said kissing Kyungsoo's lips with passion.

"I said that? Hold on Kai, there's gotta be some misunder---" Kyungsoo was cut off by Kai's lips once again.

"What the hell are you doing Kai!?!??!" Lay shouted as he walked up to them with a pale of water in his hands, dropping it at the sight of Kai and Kyungsoo kissing. Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he pushed Kai off of him to stand up. Kai stood up as well, embracing Kyungsoo from behind, kissing his neck.

"What does it look like? I'm kissing my boyfriend. You got a problem with that?" said Kai with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Kai stop! I'm not---"

"Boyfriend??? There's no way," said Lay.

"That's right. Yesterday Kyungsoo told me he loved me. We had for the second time, right baby?" Kai said snuggling against Kyungsoo's neck. Lay's entire face dropped as well as his heart. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"H-he told you he loved...you? That can't be true...he told me he was in love with me and we had twice. Back in the South Pole and in Ba Sing Se," said Lay. Kai's smirk quickly disappeared as he slowly let go of Kyungsoo.

"What..you're lying! Kyungsoo...is that true?" said Kai. Kyungsoo felt like falling off the mountain into a never ending abyss. His heart sped of fear, his face and palms began to sweat uncontrollably. He felt his tongue swell and dry up, making it hard for him to speak.

"WELL!??!?" Kai yelled, causing Kyungsoo to flinch.

"Y-yes..." he managed to say on the verge of crying. Kai's face heated up, he balled his fists and clenched his teeth.

"I can't believe you...you just toyed around with me huh? Having with me for spite??? You son of a ," Kai shouted. Kyungsoo's tears poured out upon those words. Never had he ever seen Kai so upset with him that he cursed at him.

"K-Kai..let me explain..." Kyungsoo studdered in a cracking, craoking voice.

"DON'T BOTHER!!!! You think you're the one who's hurting huh?? I poured my feelings out to you and this is how you repay me??? You claim your heart was broken?? Look what you did to me!!! You selfish hypocrite!! You know what Kyungsoo, you!! I'm ing done with you. You can do this avatar all on your own cuz I'm done with you. Go to hell," Kai screamed as he stormed off. That's when Kyungsoo burst into an uncontrollable sob. He turned back to Lay who's face was still horrified.

"L-Lay...I-I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo said extending his arm out to Lay. Lay slowly backed away then walked away from Kyungsoo. I just lost both of my best friends...what have I done...

Kyungsoo fell to his knees, crying his heart out. He bent over, clutching his heart as if had been ripped from his chest. Just then, Kris walked up to him.

"I figured that would happen eventually. You should've just told them the truth, Kyungsoo. Now it looks like they're both done with you," Kris said sighing, then walked away shaking his head. Kyungsoo cried even harder. He didn't need Kris' two cents right then and there to only make him feel worse. Sehun heard him and came running up to him.

"Kyungsoo!! What's the matter??? Why are you crying???" he shouted full of worry.

"I-I screwed up S-Sehun..." Kyungsoo sobbed. Sehun held Kyungsoo tight rubbing his back. It took a while for Kyungsoo to calm down, but he finally stopped crying.

"Do you think you can tell me what happened now?" asked Sehun.

"I didn't want them to find out that way...I just couldn't choose and I ended up hurting them both...I don't deserve either one of them..." said Kyungsoo.

"Kai and Lay? What did they find out?"

"I slept with both of them twice and they found out and now they hate me."

"Oh..I see...well I'm sure this will all blow over, they're your best friends and they love you. They need you and you need them."

"No. They hate me and I don't blame them. I made them both think I was in love with them...but I don't even know what I am anymore..."

Sehun sighed and continued to comfort Kyungsoo. "Well, you'll never find the answer if you don't search for it. You have to look within yourself to save yourself from yourself," said Sehun. That strangely sounded familiar to Kyungsoo.

"W-what should I do?"

"It's time you open all of your chakras and the Guru will help you," Sehun then helped Kyungsoo to stand up and led him to the top of a ledge where he found the Guru meditating.

"Master, this is the avatar. I brought him here to open his chakras," said Sehun. The Guru opened his eyes then motioned for Kyungsoo to sit. Kyungsoo sat down in front of the Guru and crossed his legs.

"Welcome, Avatar. To master the avatar state, you must open all seven of your chakras which are located in different parts of the body. Once we begin, you cannot stop," said the Guru. Kyungsoo nodded hesitantly and Sehun then took his leave.

"Okay, good. The first chakra we will open is the Earth Chakra which is located at the base of the spine. It deals with survival and is blocked by fear. What are you afraid of?" the Guru said.

"I'm afraid I'll be a failure...I'm afraid of Chen...what if he kills me?" said Kyungsoo.

"Let your greatest fears become clear to you. You may be concerned for your survival, but you must let those fears go," said the Guru. Kyungsoo closed his, put his fists together and took a deep breath, letting go.

"You have opened your Earth Chakra. The next one is the Water Chakra which is located in the abdomen. It deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt. What are you guilty of?"

"I hurt both of my best friends...I shouldn't have taken their love for grant...now I've lost them."

"Let go of your guilt, or it will poison your energy. Meditate and realize that these things happen for a reason." Kyungsoo followed the instruction and breathed out.

"Nice work, you have opened the second chakra. The third is the Fire Chakra, located at the stomach. It deals with willpower and is blocked by shame. Recognize the biggest disappointments in yourself."

"I let my ex boyfriend Kris stop me from loving and potentially having something better."

"Accept that these things happened." Kyungsoo took a deep breath. "Excellent, you are opening these chakras faster than I anticipated. "Next is the Air Chakra, located at the heart. It deals with love and is blocked by grief. Lay all of your grief out in front you."

"When my parents practically told me they didn't want me in their lives...I tried to ignore the pain I felt deep down. It really hurt me because I do love them and they didn't want me..."

"You must realize that love is a form of energy, and it swirls all around us. The love is still in your heart, and can be reborn in the shape of new love." Kyungsoo then imagined the image of his parents disappearing, no longer a part of his life, then pictured Lay...followed by Kai. He took another deep breath.

"Very good, Avatar Kyungsoo. Would you like some onion and banana juice?" asked the Guru.

"Um...no thank you...I'm good."

"Alright then, let's move on. The fifth is the Sound Chakra, located at the throat. It deals with truth and is blocked by lies. The lies we tell ourselves."

"...I told Lay and Kai that I thought I loved them both without figuring my heart out first. I told them what they wanted to hear," Kyungsoo said in a melancholy voice.

"You must not lie about your own nature. Find who you are and accept yourself." Kyungsoo breathed in then out slowly.

"Good, now the sixth, the Light Chakra which is located at the forehead. This deals with insight and is blocked by illusions. The biggest illusion of all is separation. Things we think are separate are actually one and the same, like the nations of the world."

"Then...maybe I really am I meant to be with someone of a different nation," Kyungsoo said as he took a deep breath.

"Very good. Now, we are at the final chakra. The Thought Chakra, located at the crown of the forehead deals with cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachments. Meditate on what attaches you to this world."

"My friends...they're the ones who are always there for me, they kept me happy for so many years when I went through the situation with my parents," Kyungsoo said picturing Lay and Kai in his mind. However, Lay seemed to stand out more in his head.

"Let your emotions flow and be forgotten. You must unlock this chakra to gain your energy from the universe."

"So...you're saying I have to let them go...?"

"Yes, you have to learn to let go." Kyungsoo hesitated, then closed his eyes once more, concentrating. He released Kai, then focused on Lay, but his bright dimpled smile seemed to be stuck in his head. "Kyungsoo...I love you," said Lay's voice in Kyungsoo's head.

"Lay...don't go..." Kyungsoo mumbled.

"Let him go, Kyungsoo," the Guru repeated. With all the struggle in the world, Kyungsoo finally released Lay. He found himself looking up at himself. Outside of his outlined body, staring into his glowing eyes. A bridge had been formed from Kyungsoo to himself. Kyungsoo walked across the bridge, getting closer, he stepped inside the ball of energy formed in the hands of himself. Kyungsoo's eyes began to glow as he opened them. He was back in front of the Guru.

"Well done, Avatar Kyungsoo. You have opened all seven chakras and you can enter the avatar state willingly," said the Guru. Kyungsoo's eyes began to tear.

"Thank you so much. That really helped me, I feel as if I know who I am and what I want. Thank you," Kyungsoo said standing and bowing to the Guru.

Kyungsoo walked back down from the ledge to see Sehun, who rushed up to him.

"Well? How'd it go? Did you master the avatar state??" he asked. Kyungsoo nodded smiling as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"What's wrong?" asked Sehun.

"I think I finally figured out what my heart wants and I'm happy, but it might be too late," said Kyungsoo.

"Hey you don't know that for sure! Man, too bad there wasn't a chakra about doubt," said Sehun. Just then Baekhyun walked up to them and put his arm around Sehun, kissing his cheek.

"What'd I miss?" he said.

"Kyungsoo mastered the avatar state!" Sehun exclaimed. Baekhyun's eyes only remained on Sehun.

"Good for him," he said, then kissing Sehun on the lips.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go. I need to be alone for a little while," Kyungsoo said as he began to walk towards the temple.

"Sorry Kyungsoo! Baekhyun not now can't you see he's upset??" said Sehun.

"I'll kiss you when I wanna kiss you damn it," said Baekhyun.

"No, really it's okay Sehun. I need this," Kyungsoo said offering a soft, reassuring smile. He set off into the temple, looking around at the statues and murals.

"This place really is beautiful," Kyungsoo said sitting down in the middle of the floor.

"Hey," said a voice. Kyungsoo turned around to see Lay standing behind him. His eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped opened, surprised to see Lay.

"L-Lay..."

"Can I sit down?" asked Lay. Without a word, Kyungsoo nodded. Lay sat down beside Kyungsoo and looked around.

"This is a nice temple isn't it?" he said. Kyungsoo nodded again.

"Lay...I'm really sorry..."

"So then why'd you do it? You couldn've just told me you weren't interested. I would've understood, you didn't have to lie to me."

"The truth is I was conflicted. I didn't know what my heart wanted because it was blocked by shame and disappointment. I stopped myself from loving so I completely took advantage of the word, not realizing how powerful it was. I think I understand now. I was never meant to be with Kris and I think I'm ready to open my heart up again. I'm ready to love," said Kyungsoo. Lay nodded and looked down.

"Well, I'm glad you figured that out. You'll find that person," he said. Kyungsoo turned to look Lay directly in the eyes.

"Although...when I was opening my chakra...I kept picturing you and Kai, but picturing you was different. You appeared more clear in my mind and then when I had to let go...it was hard to do it when it came down to you," he said.

"What are you saying?" Lay asked blinking.

"My heart...chose you. You're the one I want to be with." Lay remained silent for a few moments then sighed.

"I'm not gonna act like it didn't hurt me. I don't care that you slept with Kai, I care that you lied to me, lied to us both. Kyungsoo I do still love you but I don't think I can answer to that right now. I'm sorry," he said.

"I understand. I don't blame you if you hate me. I really don't deserve wither one of you after what I did, but I'm ready to accept anything that happens from now on and I promise I won't lie anymore. I can't lie about my own nature, I've learned that," said Kyungsoo. Lay smiled a little.

"It looks like you really did find yourself through meditation. I'm proud of you. I don't hate you, okay? I love you," Lay said as he placed a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek. "I'm still gonna be here for you and help you. We'll stop Chen together, okay?"

Kyungsoo felt tears running down his face, he wiped them with a smile and nodded. How could he not have realized that Lay was the one sooner?

"Lay...I love you and I really mean it," he said, then throwing his arms around Lay in a tight hug. Lay smiled and hugged back.

"Don't say that, or I might be tempted to kiss you," he said smiling.

"I don't mind," Kyungsoo said, resting his chin on Lay's shoulder with his eyes closed. Lay pulled away from the hug to look at Kyungsoo straight in his eyes. He leaned in and pecked Kyungsoo gently on the lips.

"That's all you're getting. I said I can't answer you right now," he said with a smile. Kyungsoo smiled back and blushed.

"After everything we've been through, I can't believe I'm only figuring this out now," he said, leaning his head on Lay's shoulder.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The cosmic energy told Kyungsoo that Lay was the one! So we'll see if they get together ;) Expect a double update today. It's like 6am right now and I couldn't sleep because I had the urge to write this next chapter because of your lovely comments :) thank you for loving this story, it's inspiring! ^^