Return to Ba Sing Se

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

A couple weeks had gone by since Luhan was nearly killed. Xiumin stayed beside him every minute of the day, tending to all his needs. Lay would have healing sessions with him every night to see his progress and he was getting much better thanks to him. Luhan had to be in a wheel chair for a few days before he could walk properly again. At night, Xiumin would lay Luhan in his bed and tuck him in, kissing him goodnight. 

Chief Suho and all of the tribe agreed to exile Luhan's foul mother and sent her to prison for child abuse. Luhan was happy, relieved that he didn't have to deal with her anymore, but he was still frightened because he could still feel his dead great great grandmother's angry eyes on him every night. It got so bad one night to the point he couldn't sleep. Xiumin was sleeping in bed with him and felt him moving around.

"What's wrong Luhan?" he asked sitting up.

"I can't sleep...I'm scared of her," Luhan replied.

"Luhan it's okay, she's gone now and she'll never hurt you again," Xiumin replied rubbing his lover's back.

"No..not my mother...Hama. She's angry...I-I can feel her watching me every night. It's starting to suffocate me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know it sounds crazy and you probably won't believe me but I think her ghost is angry because I've stopped going to that Fire Nation village. I feel like she's going to try and do something horrible to me," Luhan said shivering. Xiumin hugged the boy tight and caressed the side of his head.

"Baby I'll never let anything happen to you, okay? You're with me now so there's nothing to be afraid of, trust me," Xiumin said gently. Luhan blushed and gave a small smile. It was the first time Xiumin called him 'baby'. Xiumin leaned down to kiss Luhan passionately on his lips to give the boy pleasant dreams so he could sleep peacefully.

In the morning, Xiumin was up first getting dressed. Luhan slowly began to wake up. When he opened his eyes, he blushed at the sight of a shirtless Xiumin. He stared at his abs, his body was perfect, he thought. XIumin noticed him and smiled.

"Good morning," he said. Luhan quickly stopped staring and ended up studdering trying to reply. Xiumin laughed and walked over to the boy began kissing him. Xiumin's kisses could last for minutes without a single breath of air and Luhan loved it. His heart raced, pounding against his chest.

"You're his face off again? I swear every time I come in here, you're kissing," Lay said entering the tent. Xiumin stopped to look up at Lay, then leaned down to kiss Luhan one more time before acknowledging his brother.

"Why are you here so early in the morning, Yixing?" he asked.

"Well, I think it's about time we left. Kyungsoo said he wants to go back to Ba Sing Se and visit his grandpa," said Lay.

"Oh I see. So you'll be accompanying him?" asked Xiumin.

"Of course. I'm not leaving the boy I love ever again. Besides..I have hope," Lay said smiling.

"Judging by that smile I'm guessing you told him? That's great, what did he say?"

"Well, he's not sure. Ex boyfriend issues, but he said he might love me back."

"Might? Hmm, well don't get your hopes too high. I wouldn't want you getting hurt."

"Relax, Xiu. I told him I'd be patient and wait. So anyway, we're leaving this afternoon so I'd like to give Luhan one more healing session before we go."

"Alright good, he's really recovered faster than I expected. Thank you so much Yixing, I really owe you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help teach Kyungsoo waterbending."

"It's okay, I know you have a lot on your plate. Actually, dad's helped out too He trained with him all day yesterday. I kinda got jealous," Lay said laughing. "Kyungsoo's really improved though, he might even be better at waterbending than firebending," Lay added with a smirk.

"So that guy Kai?"

"I hate him. He likes Kyungsoo too and always tries to molest him. He sickens me, but Kyungsoo wants him around just as much as me and I have no idea why. He's a douche."

"I figured as much, well then come on. Let's get Luhan to the oasis," Xiumin said as he went to his bed to pick up the boy bridal style and carry him out the door.

"I-I think I can walk," Luhan said blushing.

"I just want to make sure you're healed enough to walk. I don't want you hurting anywhere," Xiumin replied. Luhan smiled and wrapped his arms around Xiumin's neck. He's the best. I can't believe he's really my boyfriend.

Lay followed them to the oasis where he performed his final healing session on the the boy. "Okay, you're looking really good Luhan, the pain seems to be gone, but..."

"But?" Xiumin said with a serious face.

"There's kind of twisted dark energy running through him...have you been having nightmares lately?" asked Lay.

"Um...kind of," Luhan replied with his head down. "About Hama."

"It's okay, I told him not to worry about it. I'll take care of that," said XIumin. Lay shrugged.

"Alright then, in that care you're all set," he said. Luhan stood up and bowed to Lay.

"Thank you, Yixing-ssi," he said.

"No need to be formal, Luhan. You and I will probably be brother-in-laws," Lay said laughing. Xiumin widned his eyes and splashed Lay with water. Luhan blushed and twirled his fingers looking down.

Once noon came, everyone gathered to see Kyungsoo and the others off. "Thank you everyone for welcoming me here," said Kyungsoo.

"Of course, as my son's special friend, you're always welcome here Avatar Kyungsoo," said Suho. Kyungsoo blushed as he felt Lay's arm wrap around him.

"I promise I won't stay away for too long this time!" said Lay.

"Yeah you better not," Xiumin said smiling while holding Luhan close to him.

Kyungsoo, Lay and Kai got into a boat that Suho let them use and began to sail away, waving goodbye to the Southern Water Tribe.

"Finally! I never thought we leave this place! Do you know how many friggin bowls of fish soup and sea prunes I was forced to eat???" Kai snarled.

"Serves you right for trash talking my culture," said Lay.

"I was just stating facts. It's not my fault your food tastes like ," said Kai.

"Kai stop it," Kyungsoo said flashing a glare at Kai.

"Why do you always get mad at me Kyungsoo?? You never call him out when he talks !" Kai shouted.

"Because you're disrespecting his nation again and I don't like that. You don't hear him saying firebenders are thugs do you?" Kyungsoo said hitting a nerve in Kai which caused him to go to the other side of the boat, isolating himself.

"Kai wait I didn't mean---"

"Forget him Kyungsoo, he just needs a taste of his own medicine. Anyway, if we waterbend, we can make the boat go even faster so we can get to Ba Sing Se within an hour or so," said Lay.

"Really? Let's do it then!" Kyungsoo shouted as both of them pulled the water, increasing the boat's speed by ten. Once they reached the walls of Ba Sing Se, they tied the boat up to a wooden pole. At the sight of the avatar, the wall doors opened automatically and everyone welcomed Kyungsoo and his friends.

"The avatar is back!" some people shouted. Kyungsoo gave a confused expression.

"Looks like you're famous, Soo," said Kai. Once they got away from all the attention, Kyungsoo ran to his granfather's house.

"Grandpa I'm back!" he shouted excitedly as he opened the door to see that there was no one inside. A note was left on the table saying 'Gone Fishing'. Kyungsoo smiled in relief and went back outside.

"Where's your Gramps?" asked Kai.

"He's not here. He went fishing," said Kyungsoo.

"So what should we do now?" asked Lay. Just as Kyungsoo was about to respond, he heard someone call his name. A voice he recognized...

"No..." Kyungsoo whispered as he stood still, not wanting to turn around, but he did, and to his horror he saw his ex boyfriend, Kris standing there.

"I've been waiting for you to come back, Kyungsoo. I miss you."

 

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Kris is back!!! Which is only gonna make things more complicated for Kyungsoo, expect a double update today ;p 53 subscribers!! Thank you guys so much ^^ and I don't plan on ending this fic until I run out of ideas! I hope you stay with me! Much love <3