Regret

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo didn't know why he urged Lay to have . He couldn't stand the satisfied smirk on Kris' face when he told him he was better than Kai and Lay. He was determined to change that. He couldn't let Kris have that satisfaction. But of course making Kris jealous wasn't Kyungsoo's top priority. After speaking with his grandpa and learning he needed to connect with his spiritual side, he decided to send a letter to Sehun. Sehun was very spiritual himself so Kyungsoo figured he could help him with that aspect.

 

"Sehuuunnn you're so boring," Baekhyun said laying on his side while staring at Sehun who was meditating. Sehun remained silent, causing an annoyed Baekhyun to poke him on his side. Sehun tried his best not wiggle but couldn't help it. "Say something."

"I'm trying to meditate. It's hard to concentrate when you're tickling me," Sehun replied not moving an inch from his position, keeping his eyes closed.

"I only poked you, stupid. But I can show you tickling," Baekhyun said as smirked. He pounced on top of Sehun and began tickling his sides roughly, causing Sehun to laugh and wiggle uncontrollably. 

"B-Baekhyun cut it out!!" Sehun choked in between laughs. Baekhyun finally stopped, but remained on top of Sehun, looking down at him. "What?" asked Sehun. Baekhyun leaned down and smashed his lips against Sehun's. He leaned down on his elbows to the sides of Sehun's head to deepen the kiss. He Sehun's lips lustfully, drenching them in his saliva, into his mouth. Baekhyun slowly began to his hips, humping his and Sehun's crotches together, drawing out moans from both of them. "B-Baekhyun...stop...we could get in trouble," Sehun moaned between the kiss. Baekhyun ignored him and continued.

"I don't give a damn," he moaned back. He then began slowly rubbing his hands on Sehun's soft skin, reaching under Sehun's robe, rubbing his chest. Sehun moaned louder as Baekhyun's hand went down even further and began kissing his neck.

"Ahem." 

Baekhyun quickly rolled off of Sehun. They both looked up to see a Guru standing a few feet away from them. Sehun blushed with embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry we were just----"

"A letter came for you," the Guru said as he handed Sehun an envelope. Sehun took it from the Guru's hand slowly.

"T-thank you." The Guru then walked away as Sehun watched him. "Phew, I thought he would yell at us!" 

"See, you worry too much," Baekhyun said as layed down, resting his arms behind his head. Sehun opened the letter and read it.

"It's from Kyungsoo!! He's says he's ready to come to the Air Temple!" Sehun shouted excitedly.

"Oh joy," Baekhyun replied without a care in the world.

"It says he's in Ba Sing Se! Come on let's go!" Sehun said as he jumped up to head towards a sky bison.

"What, you wanna leave right now? Why so soon?" Baekhyun said without any interest in getting up.

"I haven't seen him in weeks!! Come on or I'll leave you behind!"

"Whatever."

"And then you'll be forced to meditate with the Guru's supervision." On that note, Baekhyun quickly jumped up and followed Sehun.

"Ba Sing Se here we come," he said.

 

 

"More breath, Soo!! You have to breathe!!" Kai shouted as he was practicing fire bending with Kyungsoo. They had been at it for several hours now and Kyungsoo was determined to get better due to his "weak flames." He was exhausted but he didn't plan on stopping any time soon.

"Maybe we should take a break. You look like you're about to pass out," said Kai.

"No I wanna keep going. I've gotta get better. Don't hold back Kai!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he charged towards Kai with an airborne kick, releasing flame from the heel. Kai caught his foot and threw him to the ground. Kyungsoo rolled and coughed.

"Kyungsoo!! Are you okay??" Kai shouted, rushing towards him in concern.

"I'm fine, more. Let's keep going," Kyungsoo replied wiping the blood and sweat from his forehead, standing up.

"No. No more, you can barely stand up. What's gotten into you?" Kai asked staring into Kyungsoo's fatigued eyes.

"I just need more practice. I don't want to be weak," Kyungsoo replied still out of breath.

"Are you sure that's all? You seem to be distracted. You're not focusing that hard in battle. What's going on?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kyungsoo said turning away as began to walk, but Kai grabbed his arm to keep him where he was.

"Talk to me. What's wrong," Kai said in a serious tone. Kyungsoo sighed.

"It's just too much pressure. Mastering all four elements alone is hard enough, but now I have to master the avatar state and the spiritual side of being the avatar as well and I have no idea how. It's just too much and I'm just one kid," he said. Kai hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

"Don't worry baby, you'll figure it out. You're not alone either," he said his hair.

"I know. It's just that I have to perfect everything and live up to the world's expectation. If I don't then I'll be the worst avatar in history."

"You aren't the worst avatar, you're the iest," Kai said with a seductive smirk, causing Kyungsoo to chuckle.

"You're such a , Kai," Kyungsoo said smiling. Kai's smile disappeared when he looked up and saw Kris watching them. He glared angrily at the tall man and leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo on his plush lips. Kai's tongue all around Kyungsoo's lips, begging for entry into Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Kai..what are you---"

"Kiss me baby," Kai whispered into Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo fell vulnerable for Kai's seductive voice as he kissed him back, opening his mouth allowing Kai's tongue to greet his own. Kai began rubbing down Kyungsoo's body, feeling his sides, and back. They both moaned into the kiss. Kai began kissing around Kyungsoo's neck, his dagger-like eyes stabbed into Kris. Kris balled his fists. He glared angrily back at Kai, looking as if he would erupt.

"K-Kai..it's the middle of the day and we're in public," Kyungsoo moaned. Kai began stop slowly rub up  Kyungsoo's back, lifting his shirt a little.

"You wanna go somewhere private?" Kai said with a smirk.

"Kyungsoo," Kris said as he walked towards them. Kyungsoo froze in terror when he heard that voice. He slowly turned around to see Kris. His heart rate began to speed. Did he see everything? Kyungsoo wondered.

"When are we leaving?" asked Kris.

"," Kai said rolling his eyes.

"U-um well I s-sent a letter to my f-friend so w-whenever he c-comes I g-guess," Kyungsoo studdered. He didn't know why he kept stumbling over words nervously.

"Okay then," Kris replied plainly then started to walk away. Kyungsoo watched him, then decided to go after him.

"I'll be right back!" Kyungsoo shouted as he ran off.

"Where are you going!?!?!" Kai shouted in the distance.

"Kris!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he caught up. Kris turned around to see Kyungsoo out of breath in front of him.

"What?" he asked.

"H-how much did you see?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Enough."

"You aren't going to tell Lay are you?"

"Of course not. I already told you I wouldn't. I love you too much to see you get hurt."

"Stop saying that!! You don't love me!! Just stop it!" Kyungsoo shouted covering his ears.

"I do love you.." Kris said as he moved closer to Kyungsoo, pulling him into an embrace. Kyungsoo didn't push him away, he let himself be hugged tightly. Tears began to swell in eyes, preparing for departure. Kris looked down at the crying boy and couldn't help himself anymore. He leaned in to kiss Kyungsoo with every ounce of love he had in him. He cut the kiss short to look into Kyungsoo's eyes, he cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks in his giant hands, wiping away every tear that Kyungsoo shed. Kyungsoo viciously pushed Kris away.

"YOU JERK!!!!!! WU YIFAN I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LOVE EVER AGAIN!!! WHY CANT YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!?!?!" Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"Then why did you let me hold you? Why didn't you push me away before I kissed you? Why is your heart beating fast like that? Why did you kiss me back? You still love me, Kyungsoo," said Kris. Kyungsoo stomped his for in the ground, bending up a rock to his hand, then ferociously threw it at Kris' face, knocking him off his feet.

"I don't!!!! Why are you doing this??? Why do you have to come and make things more complicated!?!? I'm already under enough pressure as it is!!" Kyungsoo yelled. He then broke out into a sob and covered his face with his hands. Kris wanted to hug him tightly and tell him that everything would be alright and that he would be by his side, but he knew that would make Kyungsoo resent him even more, so he stayed where he was.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I couldn't help myself. I love you so much and I was such an idiot to let you go. You were right, I should've went against my parents, I should have fought for you. You're worth it, you mean everything to me and the day I broke up with you, I felt empty, regretting everything. Everyday without you was hell. I don't deserve to ask you for a second chance, It would be selfish, but I want you so bad it kills me everyday. I was jealous watching you kiss Kai. I wanted to ring his neck and say get off of my boyfriend, but then I realized that we aren't together...Look, I want to help you and once I'm done, I'd still like to be your be your friend if you'd allow it, but if you would be happier without me in your life....then I'll have to accept it. I love you Kyungsoo, so much.."

Damn it. Why did he have to say all of that? Kyungsoo thought. His face blushed a crimson red, his heart pounding hard in his chest.

"K-Kris...I---" Just as Kyungsoo was about to respond, he heard a soft roar of a sky bison overhead. He looked up to see a bison flying towards them and Sehun waving. Kyungsoo wiped away his tears and smiled, waving back to Sehun.

 

 

 

------------------

A/N: I know what you guys are thinking, STUPID KRIS >:( lolololol so I had to rewrite this entire chapter because the first time I was finished, when I hit the save button, my computer crashed and signed me out, making me lose EVERYTHING I wrote!!! I write everything as I go so I didn't have anything to reference back to, I was so pissed!!!!! Anyway, so the next chapter the gang will be heading to the Eastern Air Temple where Kyungsoo will start learning to connect with his spiritual side and the avatar state!