A New Council

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

"It's been a long time since we had someone on the council from the Water Tribe. For years we've tried to incorporate someone of each nation, but have failed when it came to the Water Tribe. We have an air nomad named Meelo, and we just recruited another young man from the Fire Nation. He's the youngest council member to be on duty but he's very skilled, talented and knowledgable. He should be coming today," Mayor Huang said as he sipped his tea.

"I see. So you would like me to be the representative of the Water Tribes?" asked Suho.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. In return, I can assure you that the Republic City construction company can help rebuild your tribe down south. Preferably with buildings that can withstand thermal radiation and strong storms," said the mayor. Suho nodded as he his chin.

"Well that's definitely an offer I can't refuse. You have a deal Mayor Huang," Suho said extending his hand. The mayor smiled and reached his arm out to shake Suho's hand.

"I look forward to working with you Cheif Suho, and you too Avatar Kyungsoo," he said. Kyungsoo and Lay were also sitting at the table drinking tea.

"Thank you for your hospitality sir," said Kyungsoo.

"It's been years since the Water Tribes had ever relied on any outside help. After all the years of chaos, waterbenders felt they couldn't trust anyone. Let's put that aside now," said Suho. Lay smiled.

"I'm proud of you dad," he said.

"Alright then Cheif Suho. I'll lead you to where you and your wife will be staying since you're now a council member," said the mayor. "Councilmen get special treatment," he whispered. Suho nodded then turned to Lay.

"Don't worry dad. Everyone else will be staying in the new Republic Hotels. They all checked in and everything. Kyungsoo and I will be staying there too," Lay said wrapping an arm around Kyungsoo.

"Alright then, I'll be here if you need me. And don't do anything inappropriate you two," Suho said as he stood up to follow the mayor out of the room. Lay chuckled then leaned over to kiss Kyungsoo on his lips. Kyungsoo smiled and blushed.

"Oh, we'd better find Kai and Tao. I really hope Kai isn't torturing the poor kid," said Kyungsoo. They both stood and quickly left the palace.

 

 

"This place is nice. We should stay here for a while instead of going back to the temple," said Baekhyun as he layed on the bed relaxing.

"It does seem pretty luxurious. Plus my dad is here, I haven't seen him in a while," said Sehun.

"Don't tell me, you have daddy issues?" said Baekhyun.

"No, my father and I were pretty close, but he got assigned to duty here in Republic City and I was told to stay at the Air Temple to master airbending."

"Oh. Gotcha. Well come over here, you're too far away," Baekhyun said patting the bed. Sehun blushed as he realized the two of them were alone in a hotel room. He felt his legs shaking as he walked over to the bed and sat beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat up and place his hands on Sehun's cheeks, forcing him to face him. He smashed his lips against Sehun's and kissed with a burning passion. It got more and more intimate and Baekhyun was completely . He layed Sehun down and got on top of him, grinding against his body, making Sehun unwillingly moan. Baekhyun blocked the moans as he crashed his lips on Sehun's again, then he let his hand start exploring parts of Sehun's body. His chest, his stomach, and slowly went into his pants. Sehun's heart nervously pounded as he began to shift around in discomfort.

"B-Baekhyun wait..." He cried. Baekhyun didn't listen and began kissing and down Sehun's neck. Sehun could feel Baekhyun's bulge on top of him and knew that he wanted to go all the way. However, Sehun was a and was scared to have , even if it was with the boy he loved. Baekhyun's grinding got more aggressive along with his , leaving dark purple marks on Sehun's neck. When Baekhyun started to unbuckle his pants, Sehun quickly pushed him away.

"Baekhyun wait...I can't," said Sehun breathlessly. Baekhyun looked confused at the rejection.

"What do you mean you can't?" he asked.

"I-I'm still a... and I'm just...not ready," said Sehun. Baekhyun sat on top of him just staring at him with a blank face, then sighed and got off.

"Fine. Stupid kid not wanting to have with me. Pfft," he grumbled.

"Wait it's not that I don't want to it's just..." 

"Just what?? I thought you'd jump at the chance to have me inside of you."

"Ahhhhhhh please don't say things like that!!" Sehun shouted as he covered his tainted ears.

"Teh. You're too innocent. Stupid kid," Baekhyun said as he trudged out the door, slamming it behind me. Sehun sat there in silence and sighed.

 

 

"And then when I was 5 I tried to run away again but was caught and thrown back into my room," said Tao. Kai sat there half listening and wishing he hadn't got. Tao to talk, now he wouldn't shut up. There was something in Kai that made Tao feel comfortable, as if he could express himself around him.

"Uh huh," Kai said yawning uninterestedly.

"I'm sorry if I'm boring you, it's just..I've held all this bottled up and never told anyone how I was feeling so...it feels nice for a change," said Tao.

"Well I guess you're okay then," said Kai.

"Um, there's a small festival going on tonight where they'll be food, games oh and a circus platypus bear! I've always heard about it but never got a chance to go myself..um would you go with m---"

"Kai! Tao! There you are!! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Kyungsoo shouted out of breath. Kai looked happy to see them.

"It's about damn time!! What took you so long?? If you say you guys were makin' out then I'm slappin' the outta you, Lay!" said Kai.

"No stupid, we were in the meeting with the mayor and my father. They were talking about rebuilding the Southern Tribe and also making my dad the Water Tribe representative," said Lay.

"Ohh okay I don't care. Anyway now what?" said Kai.

"Well I really would love to get some more training done. Now that I know the basics of every element, I'm ready for more advanced stuff!" said Kyungsoo.

"Did someone say training?" said a familiar voice. They all turned to see Park Chanyeol standing behind them with luggage beside him and big smile plastered on his face. Kai's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Chanyeol???"

"The one and only," Chanyeol said winking. Kai ran up to hug his friend.

"Broooo it's been forever since I've seen you!! What are you doing here???" shouted Kai.

"I'm moving here to become the Fire Nation representive on the council," Chanyeol replied.

"Seriously?? Aren't you a little too young for that?" asked Kyungsoo.

"No one else wanted to do it so they asked me since I'm the Fire Lord's son. But enough about me, what are you guys doing here?" said. Chanyeol.

"Long story, tell ya later, " Kai said patting Chanyeol's shoulder. Tao frowned at what seemed like a close relationship between the two. Kyungsoo looked over at Tao and noticed his face.

"Hey. Tao are you okay?" he asked. 

"Oh, yes I'm fine," he said shaking his head.

"Alright avatar. Let's see how strong you've gotten since the last time I saw you," Chanyeol said throwing his luggage aside.

"Shouldn't you be meeting with the council?" said Lay.

"Oh hey seal jerky boy. I've got time," Chanyeol said causing Lay to scowl. Chanyeol quickly threw a kick full of fire towards Kyungsoo without any warning. Kyungsoo quickly bended a rock wall in front of him to block the blast.

"No cheating, you can only use firebending, avatar!" Chanyeol said rushing up to Kyungsoo with a full wheel kick of fire, knocking Kyungsoo down causing him to roll and bump into the bench Tao was sitting on. Tao looked frightened and hid behind a dumpster. Kyungsoo stood up and punched a few fire blasts to Chanyeol, which he blocked with no problem.

"Seriously, is that all you've got?? I'm gettin bored over here!!" Chanyeol shouted bending a long fire whip from his , then snapped it at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was almost hit when Lay jumped in and froze the fire whip with water from his canteen. Chanyeol frowned in disappointment.

"Why do waterbenders always have to ruin the fun??"

"Because you unfairly attacked my boyfriend. You didn't even wait until he was ready. Cheating firebenders," said Lay. 

"Boyfriend?? You mean. Kai you're not his----"

"No I'm not. Whatever just drop it. Anyway I haven't taught him much of anything besides the basics," said Kai as he folded his arms.

"You're such a slacker!!! Kyungsoo I'll be your new teacher!" said Chanyeol.

"!!" shouted Kai. Just then, Baekhyun happened to be walking by and heard all the shouting.

"Hey guys what's all the commotion.." He stopped when he saw Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled wide when he saw. Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun !!" The happy giant shouted as he run to hug Baekhyun.

"Oh ," Baekhyun muttered under his breath. Chanyeol hugged him tight, then pulled him against his body closer to kiss him on the lips. Everyone stood there with their mouths wide open in shock as. Chanyeol lustfully kissed Sehun's lover.

"Sehun 's not gonna like this," Kai whispered in Kyungsoo's ear.

"We never got finish what we started on Ember Island. I miss that y moan of yours," Chanyeol said rubbing down Baekhyun's body.

"What the hell are you doing here??" Baekhyun said in shock. He surely wasn't happy to see Chanyeol but he sure kissed real good.

"I'm gonna be living here now, are you??"

"Uhhh..."

"Great!! I gotta go meet the council but when I'm done let's have okay??" Chanyeol bluntly stated not caring that there were four other people hearing this. Chanyeol didn't wait for an answer as he kissed Baekhyun again roughly, on his bottom lip, then happily grabbed his luggage and headed in the direction of the palace.

"What the hell just happened?" asked Lay.

".." Baekhyun repeated.

 

-------------------------

A/N: Chanyeol's back and he wants him a bowl of Baekhyun D:!!