Southern Air Temple

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

Once they arrived to the Southern Air Temple, Lay immediately went to use the temple radio to try and contact his father, with Kyungsoo's hand tightly in his grasp. He made sure not to leave the boy's side under any circumstance. He picked up the radio and waited for an answer.

"Cheif Suho of the Water Tribe," a voice on the other end answered.

"Dad! It's me, Yixing."

"Yixing?? Thank goodness you're safe. I sent Xiumin and Luhan out secretly to search for you. Is Kyungsoo with you?"

"Yes, we're fine and he's right here with me," said Lay.

"Then can you tell me, is it really true what Kyungsoo is accused of? Did he really destroy Ba Sing Se and take people's lives?" Suho asked. Lay hesitated to answer and took look at Kyungsoo who had his head down.

"Um well kind of but let me explain. Mr. Wu was planning a collaboration with Kyungsoo's father. When we found out, he sent the Dai Li to attack us, and then Chen struck a bolt to Kyungsoo's grandfather and killed him...Kyungsoo went into the avatar state and unleashed his emotions. I don't blame him one bit, dad. I hope you don't think he deserves the death penalty," said Lay.

"Of course not, son. Please give my best regards to Kyungsoo. Take good care of him son," said Suho.

"I will dad. I'll protect him with my life. And dad, there's something else you should know. About the collaboration between Mr. Wu and Do Kang Soo, they're planning on expanding Ba Sing Se and taking over Republic City...and they want to take over the rest of the nations as well," said Lay.

"What?? How is that possible?? Why would they try to repeat the history of the war that Fire Lord Sozin started?" said Suho.

"I don't know, but you need to warn everyone in Republic City, Water Tribe and even the Fire Nation. I have a feeling now they'll be even more ruthless since Ba Sing Se has fallen," said Lay.

"Okay, I understand. Where are you right now?"

"We're all at the Southern Air Temple. Sehun thought it would be a good idea for us to stay here until the word got out about Do Kang Soo's plan. We can't afford anyone getting in the way trying to capture Kyungsoo for the reward Kang Soo offered," said Lay.

"Alright, good idea. Don't worry, by tomorrow everyone will know. I'll request forces from the Northern Water Tribe to come and join us," said Suho.

"Okay then. I love you dad."

"I love you too, son." Lay then hung up the radio and held Kyungsoo closer to him.

"Did you get a hold of your dad?" asked Sehun as he walked in.

"Yeah. I told him everything and he's going to warn everyone. In the meantime, I think it's time that Kyungsoo went into the spirit to face Azula's spirit," said Lay.

"You're right. Chen is just a normal kid like the rest of us who's being tormented. If we can free him, we'll have him on our side which won't be good the Earth King," said Sehun.

"I don't know if I can do it..." said Kyungsoo.

"Of course you can, baby. You went into the spirit world before," Lay said as he rubbed Kyungsoo's shoulders softly.

"I don't think I can meditate and focus properly right now...I'm sorry.."

"Kyungsoo we don't have a lot of time. Chen could be killing more people right now," said Sehun.

"Let's give him a little time. I'll make sure he's ready in a few hours," Lay said to Sehun. Sehun noddded and left out. "Come on. Let's go for a walk," Lay said to Kyungsoo with a dimpled smile.

 

Sehun returned to where Baekhyun and Kai were. As soon as he walked up, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Sehun and showered him with kisses all over.

"The hell? Are you two like together now?" asked Kai.

"Um.." Sehun hesitated.

"Yup that's right," said Baekhyun. Kai raised an eyebrow and gave a confused look towards Sehun.

"Well I'm gonna awkwardly walk away now...seeing how I'm the odd one out here," he said then turned around to walk away.

"Hey, let's go somewhere private," said Baekhyun.

"Hm? But why?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun ignored him and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"You ask too many questions. Just follow me, okay?" he said as he pulled a curious Sehun to a small opening beneath the stairs to the temple. There were wool covers hanging that served as curtains. Baekhyun shut them once he and Sehun were inside. It was very small so they could only sit. There was a large blanket that was also worn lying on the ground. The ground, even though it was dirt, it was soft beneath them.

"What is this?" asked Sehun.

"You don't remember? Whenever we would come here with the monks, I'd sneak off to avoid meditating. I always came here and one day you followed me and gave me one of your cute lectures," said Baekhyun.

"Oh yeah that's right," Sehun smiled as he remembered. "Your secret hideout." Baekhyun reached his arms out and pulled Sehun closer to him as he tickled Sehun's skin with his rapid, warm breath. Baekhyun's touch made Sehun tingle all over. Sehun rested his head in the crook of Baekhyun's neck as Baekhyun kissed along the side of his face. Baekhyun's hands began to roam down Sehun's body, infiltrating beneath Sehun's robe, touching his soft skin. Sehun whimpered a little at the hands massaging beneath his clothing. Baekhyun wrapped his legs around the boy between them and took his shirt off, causing the younger to blush upon the sight of his bare chest. Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's hands and put them on himself.

"Touch me.." he whispered sweetly into Sehun's ear.

"B-But what if..w-what if I don't do it right..?" Sehun whimpered. Baekhyun, with his hands still on Sehun's, began to move them around his chest, softly touching his rosy pink buds.

"Don't worry baby," Baekhyun whispered again. Baekhyun moved his hands to grab Sehun's cheeks and pull his face down to his chest. Sehun's lips brushed against Baekhyun's abs as he moved about. Sehun, still nervous, finally moved his hands on his own up and down Baekhyun's chest, planting a few kisses to Baekhyun's belly button as well. Soon after, a bulge poked Sehun in his cheek, causing him to look down realizing he was directly on top of Baekhyun's crotch. Baekhyun let out a soft moan that sent chills through Sehun's spine. Baekhyun was completely hard now and wanted the younger boy now. He started unbuckling his pants and pulling them down halfway, then began to undress Sehun by untying his robe, causing it fall off. Baekhyun tugged at Sehun's pants as he started deeply on Sehun's neck. Sehun let out several unvoluntary moans as Baekhyun left marks all around his neck. 

"B-Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun his pants off all the way as well as his underwear, leaving him completely exposed in front of the innocent Sehun. Sehun gasped and covered his eyes with his palms. Baekhyun chuckled and removed the hands from Sehun's face.

"It's okay baby, don't be shy. You're mine now so you can see me ," he said. Sehun's face blushed a bright red as he was still reluctant to look at Baekhyun's features. Baekhyun then started taking off Sehun's pants and underwear as well, but getting them off was difficult because Sehun was holding them tight.

"I-I can't.." he whined shyly. 

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you I promise," whispered Baekhyun. Sehun nodded and allowed Baekhyun to take off all of his bottoms. He layed Sehun down on the blanket gently and leaned down to give him a hungry kiss. His tongue dug through Sehun's mouth desperately, leaving trails of saliva throughout the younger's mouth and upon his lips. They swallowed eachother's moans as Baekhyun bucked his hips against Sehun, ready to get inside of him. Before he got in position, he looked down at Sehun who looked scared. "I know it's your first time so I'll go slow, if anything hurts you, let me know," he said as he gave Sehun a final kiss as he got ready. He pulled Sehun's thighs close to him and lubed with his saliva. However, he didn't think it would be enough to make it easily sailing inside of Sehun, so he hoisted himself up to Sehun's mouth.

" me baby," he said. Sehun looked even more nervous.

"Um um but I-I won't be good at it.." he studdered nervously. Baekhyun rubbed his lover's head as he gazed down at him.

"You don't have to be..just make it wet," he said. Sehun softly placed his hands on Baekhyun's member and looked up at him for permission. Baekhyun nodded with a smile, giving Sehun the okay to take him in. Sehun nibbled at Baekhyun's tip like a goldfish, getting the feel for it. When Baekhyun let out a moan, Sehun took that as a sign to go further. He curled his lips around Baekhyun's and him thorougly.

"Oh.. baby yeah..make it wet.." Baekhyun moaned out wildly. Sehun bobbed his head up and down slowly, enjoying the taste of Baekhyun. Baekhyun had to lift himself out of Sehun's mouth before he came. "Damn..that felt good," he said, then positioned himself back in front of Sehun's hole. "Are you ready, baby?" he asked Sehun. Sehun gripped the blanket tightly then gave a nod. Baekhyun slowly pushed his tip in, immediately getting a reaction from Sehun. Baekhyun pushed in a little further, making sure to go slowly. Sehun was out loudly which Baekhyun couldn't tell if it was out of pain or pleasure. "It's okay, it'll only hurt for a minute," Baekhyun said softly trying to put the boy at ease. Sehun gritted his teeth and grabbed Baekhyun's hand, squeezing it tight. After staying still for a little while, Baekhyun began to slowly inward and outward. Both of them, in sync as Baekhyun moved in and out. He leaned down to kiss Sehun's lips, then down his cheeks to his neck.

"So tight.." he moaned out. Baekhyun's pace remained slow as he was careful not to hurt his lover. He grabbed Sehun's member and pumped it in his hand, making the younger moan even louder. 

"B-Baekhyun..s-something's happening..." Sehun cried out as he drew near his . His white fluids squirted out rapidly as he moaned out loudly. Baekhyun wasn't too far behind. He dove in deeper as he squirted inside of Sehun, leaving the younger feeling an incredible sensation he had never felt before. After Baekhyun squeezed out the rest of his load, he slid out of Sehun and laid next to him, pulling the younger to lay on his stomach. Both of them were panting for breath and sweating heavily. Baekhyun smiled and Sehun's head softly.

"Let's stay like this for a while, okay?" he said.

"Okay," Sehun replied with a small smile.

 

 

"There you two are!" Kai said as he trudged up to Kyungsoo and Lay. "Did you talk to your dad, water tribe?" Lay nodded.

"He thought we made the right choice by staying here for the time being. But Kyungsoo needs to go back into the Spirit World," said Lay. Kai gazed upon Kyungsoo and grabbed his hand to it.

"How are you feeling, Soo?" he asked.

"A little better I guess..I really am glad to have you guys in my life. I need you now more than ever," Kyungsoo replied softly.

"You'll ALWAYS have us," said Kai. Just then, Lay noticed something in the distance. Something in the sky...something that was heading straight for the Air Temple.

"What the hell is that?" he said, grabbing Kai and Kyungsoo's attention.

"An air ship...someone's coming.." said Kai.