Criminal?

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

Ba Sing Se had never experienced such dark days until this one. Many people were hurt and forced to take refuge to the city of Omashu. They lost their homes and some lost their lives. The incident had been reported back to Kyungsoo's father in Republic City. Once he received the report, he made an announcement to the entire city.

"The avatar has destroyed home city. He brutally murdered many innocent civilians and robbed people of their homes, food and shelter. The avatar is suppose to be the protector and peace maker of the world, but he is the exact opposite. Avatar Kyungsoo is now wanted and will face a death penalty when he is captured. He is now an enemy of the entire world. A reward will be offered to whoever captures this dangerous criminal. That is all," he said over the city's intercom. It didn't take long for the news to spread to the other nations.

"Kyungsoo destroying the entire city of Ba Sing Se? I find that really hard to believe," said Xiumin.

"I know son, but there are definitely thousands of refugees entering Omashu so I'm guessing something really big happened there. Either way, there isn't much I can do from my position," said Suho.

"But dad, he's sentenced to death. If they find him...then.."

"I know. I'm sure Kyungsoo is innocent. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to clear this mess and get everything straightened out. I just hope Yixing is okay."

"Luhan and I will go out and look for them," said Xiumin.

"Alright then. Be careful, and if you find them, keep them hidden. We can't let Kang Soo know," said Suho. Xiumin nodded then left out of his father's room. 

 

"This isn't good.." Lay said as they traveled back to Ba Sing Se, looking at the aftermath of Kyungsoo's rage.

"Damn, I didn't know Soo was capable of this," said Kai.

"We have to find him before anyone else does, and I know this is the first place they'll look," said Lay.

Kai, Lay and Baekhyun searched through the scraps and rubble of the fallen buildings and debree. Baekhyun cleared away most of it with his airbending, providing a clear path for them.

"I really hope he's okay..." Lay said getting more and more worried.

"I can't believe..Chen killed his grandpa. Grandpa meant everything to Soo," Kai said shaking his head.

"Guys look!" Baekhyun shouted as they say a body hunched over into the form of a ball. They ran closer to see who it was. Sure enough, it was Kyungsoo, leaning over crying immensely. Lay rushed to pull his lover into his arms, rubbing his back soothingly. Kyungsoo clutched onto Lay's shirt as he buried his face into his chest.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here," he said comfortingly. Kai kneeled down beside them to pat Kyungsoo's shoulder. He wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him, but he knew he couldn't do that. Lay knew that Kyungsoo wouldn't be okay or speak for a while, so he cooped the boy into his arms and carried him. "We'd better find some place safe to go. I'm pretty sure after this, we're going to be enemies of the Earth Kingdom," he said.

"Where the hell are we supposed to go now then??" said Kai.

"I think the safest place would be one the Air Temples," said Baekhyun. Just then, they spotted a flying bison in the sky, coming towards them. "S-Sehun.." Baekhyun said as his heart raced. He hadn't seen the boy in ages and missed him like crazy. The very sight of him made his stomach flip. Sehun landed the bison right in front of them.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news," he said with a frown on his face.

 

Everyone was now on the bison and they were headed in the direction of the Southern Air Temple. "So tell us what's going on. What did that ty Earth King do now?" said Kai.

"He reported back to Republic City that Kyungsoo destroyed Ba Sing Se..he said that he murdered many people and forced people out of their homes," said Sehun.

"What?? That's ridiculous..well I mean it's partially true..but he couldn't control his actions, he was too hurt," Lay said, still holding Kyungsoo close to him. Kyungsoo finally stopped crying and rubbed his eyes.

"It is true...I destroyed Ba Sing Se...and I don't regret it.." Kyungsoo said finally.

"Why would say that?" asked Sehun. "What happened?"

"Chen...Chen killed my grandpa," Kyungsoo said with a shaky voice, on the verge of crying again. Sehun gasped and looked back at Kyungsoo.

"I'm really sorry to hear that..." he said sympathetically.

"Don't worry, Soo. We're gonna track Chen down and murder his !" said Kai.

"Actually, I think it's best if we all stay hidden for a while...Kyungsoo, your father put the word out that you were now an enemy of all nations, a traitor and a dangerous criminal. They say that once they find you..you'll have a death penalty," said Sehun.

"Fine. So be it then," Kyungsoo uttered lifelessly.

"What do you mean fine??? You want to be put to death?? Pardon my French but I'm not ing allowing that. You're my boyfriend and I love you more than anything. Do you honestly think I could live knowing that you're dead?? no," said Lay.

"B-But my grandpa was the only family I had left...the only real family I had left...I'm a wanted criminal by the whole world...I don't see a point in going on---"

"Kyungsoo stop! Don't ing talk like that! You aren't alone, you're MY family now," Lay said squeezing Kyungsoo in a tight hug. "Don't ever talk like that again, promise me you won't say things like that." Kyungsoo snuggled his head into Lay's chest again and sniffled.

"Okay..I promise..I just...it's just gonna be hard without my grandpa.."

"I know baby, I know. We'll get through this together. I won't let anything happen to you I swear," said Lay.

"I won't either. I love you Soo. You're my best friend and hell you're practically my family too," said Kai.

"Thank you guys.." said Kyungsoo. Lay plastered nonstop kisses all around Kyungsoo's face and head. After a few hours of flying on the bison, everyone had fallen asleep except for Baekhyun and Sehun, who was still steering the bison. Baekhyun scooted up closer behind Sehun, trying to figure out what he would say. The younger hadn't looked at him once since he came for them.

"Sehun..um are you alright?" he finally said.

"Yes," Sehun replied briefly.

"You were gone for so long and I searched everywhere for you...I was really worried about you," said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun please stop. You don't have to pretend that you actually care about me anymore. Please call me a 'stupid kid' like you always do, it will make the pain feel better," said Sehun.

"Pretend? Why would I pretend? I care about you a lot Sehun..and I'm sorry I hurt you..I know apologizing won't make any difference but I don't know what else to do..I'm such an idiot.."

"Yeah you are."

"..I'm mainly an idiot for not realizing my feelings for you." Sehun gulped as his heart skipped a beat.

"W-What feelings?" he studdered. Baekhyun moved up to sit beside Sehun on the bison's head, keeping his eyes locked on Sehun's.

"I'm not good with speaking how I feel..and all this time I knew how you felt, I just ignored what I really felt towards you. I never liked using the word 'love' in any circumstance. I hated it. But to be completely honest with you, when you left me and I thought you wouldn't come back..I thought I'd never see you again..it really hurt me..and it made me realize how much I need you.." Baekhyun said, scooting even closer to Sehun.

"S-s-s-s-so..." Sehun said a complete studdering mess. His heart pounded viciously inside his chest. No! Don't let him get to you again!

"Sehun..I think...I love you," Baekhyun said in a serious, deep voice. Sehun couldn't control his heart rate, blushing and shaking. It was the first time Baekhyun had ever said such a thing. Baekhyun leaned in to kiss Sehun deeply on his lips. He aggressively pulled Sehun's head with his hand to deepen the kiss even further. Sehun allowed his lips to be passionately by Baekhyun's. He placed his hand on Baekhyun's chest softly, and felt that his heart was beating just as fast as his own was.

"Baekhyun wait.." Sehun panted between the kiss. Baekhyun stopped to look at Sehun. "W-What about Chanyeol?"

"I don't give a about him. I promise you he means nothing to me. He only wanted my body...and I let him have it..it was a huge mistake and I shouldn't have let it happen..but it never will. The only person I want is you," Baekhyun replied, then plunging his lips back into Sehun's. He moved to sit on top of him, knees moving to both sides of Sehun's waist, kisses getting sloppier, wetter. Baekhyun loved the taste of Sehun, and wanted him all to himself and wanted to give himself to Sehun as well.

"Baekhyun.." Sehun panted again.

"What?" Baekhyun said, still kissing him, now kissing around his neck, back and forth, then sliding his tongue up and down Sehun's cheek. 

"I-I have to steer the bison," said Sehun.

"Oh, sorry," Baekhyun said as he got off of Sehun and sat back down beside him. "I meant what I said though."

"R-Really? How do I know that for sure?" Sehun said, fear in voice.

"I don't know...I just know that I love you." Sehun's heart flounced again as Baekhyun said that word again. "I don't want to lose you...ever again. I know I may be crossing a line asking you this but..will you be my boyfriend, Sehun?" Sehun's eyes widened in shock. Never in a million years did he think Byun Baekhyun would utter those words he wait for years to hear. The words that only existed in his fantasies.

"Um...yes," he replied. Baekhyun smiled and wrapped his arm around Sehun's shoulder and kissed his lips again.

"Again, I'm sorry for what I did and how I've treated you. I-I really do love you Sehun.."

Three times...he's said it three times.

"I-I forgive you." Baekhyun smiled and stayed beside Sehun fort he remainder of the flight, stealing kisses from his lips whenever he could and often kissing his cheeks and neck. He wanted things to stay like this from now on. He liked the idea of calling Sehun his. 

 

------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't think Baekhun is a popular ship but I love it <3 there will be more next chapter and also more issues with the Wu-Do collaboration! This story will be ending soon!