Tao is Unleashed

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

Several hours after the incident with the firebenders, Chanyeol was called to the palace for a council meeting. Kyungsoo, Lay, Kai and Tao went back to the pro-bending practice area, where Kyungsoo began to practice more waterbending with Lay. Lay gently pushed and pulled a stream of water, passing it along to Kyungsoo who repeated the technique. It was a way for Kyungsoo to get his wrist movements right, and Lay also suggested a calmer activity after the incident.

"You're right Lay, this does feel like it's calming me a bit more," said Kyungsoo as he passed the water back to Lay.

"I'm glad. I love seeing you smile," Lay said smiling. Kyungsoo blushed and slightly lowered his head with his heart-shaped smile. Kai rolled his eyes at the cheesiness then grabbed Tao's arm.

"Come on. Time for your defense training, and we ain't doin' it here," said Kai. Tao blinked for a few seconds.

"Oh um o-okay.." he said nervously as he was pulled away.

"So where's the best place for you to metalbend?" asked Kai.

"Um..I'm not really sure..I used to metalbend a lot more when I was younger in a city called Zao Fu. The city's made of metal..so it made bending easier..um I'm not very sure about Republic City..a lot of the metal is used for building support.." said Tao.

"Then use that!" said Kai. Tao's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Oh no no no I couldn't do that, what if the buildings collapse??"

"I'm pretty sure it would take a lot more than a metalbender to bring an entire building down. Come on, live a little. Have some fun, be rebellious like me," Kai said wrapping his arm around Tao's shoulder.

"L-Like you?" Tao repeated. Kai nodded, then walked away from Tao to stand far apart from him. They were in the middle of a street that rarely had traffic, so the location was pretty good.

"Okay. Show me what you got. Come at me," said Kai. Tao twittled his fingers nervously while looking down. Kai was pretty sure he was mumbling something but he couldn't hear him. "I SAID COME AT ME DAMMIT!!!" Kai shouted getting impatient. Tao nodded fast then slowly began to move his arms around, bending the metal post off from one of the buildings. Kai smirked then charged for Tao at full speed, knocking him off his feet. Tao landed on his then looked up at Kai with puppy eyes. Puppy eyes...damn...so cute...Kai thought.

"You clearly saw me coming towards you, why didn't you even try to stop me?" asked Kai.

"I-I didn't want to hurt you," Tao replied.

"Trust me, you won't hurt me," Kai said winking at Tao. Kai extended his arm to help Tao up and dusted him off. "Okay, now let's try again. This time, bend like you mean it and don't let me knoock you down again," he instructed. Tao nodded and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, then opened them back and got in his battle stance. Kai noticed a completely different look in Tao's eyes than before, more confidence it seemed. Kai smirked and bended a few fire blasts from his fists to Tao. Tao swirled his arms around, bringing all the metal around him to shield himself, then he punched one of the shield walls and the flying metal went towards Kai. Kai gasped and flpped out of the way just in time. Damn that actually almost hit me, he thought. Then he ran up to Tao's shield, jumping up to deliver a flying fist of fire through the metal, which didn't have an affect. Kai continued to throw fire to the metallic shield.

"Come on! You're gonna have to come out of there sooner or later!" Kai shouted still throwing punches. Tao shaped the metal into hammers and hit Kai, causing him to tumbled and roll backwards. He looked up and wiped his mouth. "That's more like it, keep it up!" he shouted as he prepared for his next attack.

Tao, who was feeling more confident, gathered around more metal to create a metal slide which he charged towards Kai on, knocking him down once again. Tao jumped off and threw punches and kicks to Kai martial arts style. Kai was blocking them, but barely. When Tao's fist connected with his face, he blew steam from his nose then his hands, swirling his legs in the air breakdance style, creating a massive swirl of fire. Tao bended up an earth pillar to shield himself. Kai broke through the pillar with a powerful kick, knocking Tao down. Kai wiped his lip as he stood over Tao. Tao looked back up at him then repeated Kai's breakdance kick, only to legsweep Kai off his feet. Tao jumped back to his feet as Kai fell from his, smirking down at Kai.

"Damn, you're good. But I ain't done yet," Kai said smirking back. He aimed both as feet at Tao launching a powerful fire blast from them as he jumped back up with his hands. Tao staggered back and began to run as Kai was shooting fire one after the other at Tao, not stopping for a break. Kai began to run after Tao while still throwing his punch blasts. Tao stopped then bended even more metal off the buildings, shaping them into ropes to wrap around Kai. When Kai was fully tangled in the metal ropes he fell stomach first on the ground, trying to move, but the metal was heavy. Tao giggled then took the metal off. Kai jumped back and ran at Tao, tackling him to the ground. He sat on top of him and pinned his hands down. Both of them were breathing hard from all the adrenaline. Kai stared down at Tao without a word. Tao felt his face turning red and heating up. Kai then smiled.

"Wow. I'm impressed. You really know how to fight, and what's even more impressive is that you fought as if you were fighting an enemy. I can never get Kyungsoo to fight me like that. Even your martial arts form is flawless," he said. Tao smiled bashfully.

"Well um I trained a lot with my cousins when I was younger and even though I would spend all my time in the palace, I still had to practice," he said. The two of them continued to smile at eachother, still in the same position. Kai began to lean down closer to Tao's face. Tao's heart beat sped up as he was inches away from Kai's lips.

"HEY!! WHAT DO YOU TOO THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?" shouted a voice. Kai quickly looked up then got off of Tao and helped him up. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!??!" a police officer shouted. Kai and Tao slowly looked around their surroundings. There was fire everywhere, burning on several buildings. Some buildings also looked disproportional, as if it would collapse, and part of one building did actually collapse to the ground. Kai and Tao looked back at eachother.

"You two are under arrest for destroying city property! Cuff em boys!!" said the officer. A few other officers came around, launching their wired cuffs to Kai's hands.

"Wait..isn't one of those boys the mayor's son?" asked one of the officers.

"Mayor's son or not, he delibrately damaged these buildings by ripping the metal right out. Take him into custody. I'm sure his father will not be pleased," said the first officer. The others nodded then cuffed Tao as well. Tao looked scared and began to tear up as he and Kai were thrown into a police car and taken away.

 

 

"Kyungsoo! There you are!" shouted Sehun as we waved and began running towards him. Kyungsoo smiled and gave him a hug, but his smile disappeared when he saw Baekhyun walking behind him with his hands in his pockets.

"What's he doing here?" asked Kyungsoo in an irritated voice. Sehun gave Kyungsoo a strange look.

"He's always with me Kyungsoo, you know that," he said. Kyungsoo and Lay exchanged looks with eachother.

"So, what's been going on? Practicing waterbending? Any news on Chen's whereabouts?" asked Sehun.

"Um well not yet as far as Chen. But you remember CHANYEOL from the fire natio right? He's here in the city and apart of the town council," Kyungsoo said emphasizing. Sehun gave a small frown.

"Yeah, I was in the crowd at the festival so I saw him. I saw my dad too! He and I actually have been catching up today! We went to a teahouse for brunch. It was nice," Sehun said giving a returned smile.

"Yeah...my dad is here too..."

"Ohhh so the earth councilman was your dad?? I had a hunch since he has the same last name as you!"

"So. What have you been up to Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo said glaring towards Baekhyun crossing his arms.

"Huh? Uhh not much.."

"What do you think about Chanyeol being here?"

"W-why should I c-care..." Baekhyun said starting to sweat.

"I think you know."

"Kyungsoo come on, everything's fine. Baekhyun already explained to me long ago that he and Chanyeol were nothing," said Sehun.

"Oh so that's what he said? When did he say that? Because last night---"

"Kyungsoo can I talk to you in private," Baekhyun barely asked as he pulled Kyungsoo away to where they couldn't be heard.

"What the hell is your problem??" he said.

"My problem?? My problem is you kiss all over Sehun like you love him and you know he's totally in love with you, yet you have with other guys!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"What are you talking about??" said Baekhyun.

"Don't play dumb!! I saw you last night. I saw Chanyeol pounding you against a wall and by the looks of it you were enjoying it! So don't try to deny it!" Baekhyun became silent for a few moments then sighed.

"It was a mistake...I know I messed up but..I just couldn't help it.."

"You're a horrible person, you know that?? Sehun has done nothing but love you ever since he met you and this is how you return his love?? For some guy you barely even know!??!"

"I don't feel anything for Chanyeol.."

"Then why'd you sleep with him??"

"I was...I was just ually frustrated and he pulled me in there and it just happened..."

"You stupid jerk!! Stuff like that doesn't just happen!!"

"You mean how you slept with both your best friends?? Yeah that didn't just happen either!" Baekhyun spat back with venom. Kyungsoo's expression shifted and he was quiet. Baekhyun sighed. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean that..I--"

"Tell Sehun the truth or I will. I'm tired of you breaking his heart continuously," Kyungsoo said softly then walked off.

"Kyungsoo! What was that all about?" Sehun asked as he saw Kyungsoo walking back towards them.

"It's fine, don't worry. Let's just keep practicing, Lay," said Kyungsoo. Lay noticed a change in Kyungsoo's voice, a sort of sadness. Just when he was about to say something, Chanyeol was running up to them.

"Kyungsoo!!!!" he shouted. Sehun glared at him.

"Chanyeol what is it?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Come on hurry up! We need to get to the station! Kai and Tao are in jail!" he said breathlessly.

 

 

 

-------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Check out some of the other fics I'm doing right now! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/973655/fatal-frame-white-lotus-creepy-ghosts-horror-paranormal-romance-vixx-keo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/967133/code-lyoko-shinee-evolution-crossover-jongho-ontae-romance-shinee-taekey-virtualworld

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/972043/black-stones-blast-angst-eunhae-eunwook-romance-superjunior-mpreg-siwook