Bloodbenders Can Never Be Happy

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

After the unexpected visit from Kyungsoo's assassin, he decided it was best that they left the island. Kyungsoo practiced more airbending with Sehun the next morning, ensuring that he took full advantage of the use of the Air Temple. 

"I've only been here a day and I'm really gonna miss this place already," Kyungsoo said sighing.

"If you like it here, then you'd really love the Eastern Air Temple. It's really one of the most beautiful places in the world," said Sehun.

"I'd love to visit there...but I wouldn't wanna risk putting in danger. I can't believe someone's really trying to kill me, I mean I've never done anything wrong," said Kyungsoo.

"Hang in there, Kyungsoo. You'll get through this," said Sehun. Kyungsoo gave a sad smile.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Sehun. You've helped me a lot and I'm happy to call you my friend."

"Aw, I'll miss you too Kyungsoo, but it's not goodbye forever or even for a long time. Baekhyun and I will be heading back to the Eastern Air Temple so you're more than welcome to drop by! If want to come then please let me know, I'll need to get a sky bison ready for you!"

"Thanks for the offer, but we're actually going to head for the South Pole. I know Lay misses his family and they kiss him as well, also I can start waterbending training." Kyungsoo then paused in thought after mentioning Lay...who had also given him a passion-filled kiss on his lips. He remembered the kiss as he touched his lips. Lay's lips were so soft pressed against his. He liked that feeling, but he was also confused as to why Lay had did it in the first place. Maybe it was just a sympathy kiss, Kyungsoo convinced himself. Yeah, a sympathy kiss. That's it. Nothing more. Kyungsoo looked all around for Lay who he hadn't seen at all this morning. Then he finally spotted him coming out of the temple with a monk. He appeared to be thanking him for something as he bowed respectfully. Out of curiosity, Kyungsoo hurried over to him. "Lay!" he called running. Lay saw him and smiled.

"Good morning, Kyungsoo. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better. Still a little on edge about yesterday but I'm alright. So um, what were you and the monk talking about?"

"Oh, I asked him if he had a radio I could use to contact my family to let them know I'm alright, so he did. I told my dad everything and he's so relieved. I also told him that we were here and he said he'd send a boat out for us to return there."

"That's great! I can't wait to see the Southern Water Tribe!"

"I can," Kai said barging his way into the conversation with a scowl.

"Who the hell said you were coming?" Lay asked.

"You came to my village unwanted so now we're even. Plus I'm not leaving Kyungsoo," Kai replied pulling Kyungsoo closer to him. Kyungsoo blushed as he remembered Kai's warm, bare chested embrace that he liked...a lot. 

"I swear if you insult my family or culture in from of my people I'll feed you to the fish you fugly shaved bird," said Lay.

"Are you threatening me?!? You hear that Soo!?! He threatened me, this guy ain't no saint after all. Dumb ," said Kai, still holding onto Kyungsoo.

"Lay is defensive when it comes to his family. Just please be respectful...for me?" Kyungsoo said in a soft voice. There was no way in hell Kai could say no when Kyungsoo was using such a cute, soft voice.

"Okay baby, for you," Kai said rubbing his face against Kyungsoo's cheek.

 

 

 

"Stop crying," Chen demanded as his appeared before Luhan, who was still drowning in his sorrows. Luhan looked up sniffling then slowly stood to his feet. "Get in," Chen said motioning to his fire navy ship. Luhan didn't say a word and hopped into the ship as he was told. 

"If you cry one more time, I'm leaving you in the middle of the ocean to die. Now wipe your face," Chen said coldly. Those were not the words Luhan wanted to hear right now. Chen's voice sounded so heartless, emotionless. Luhan wondered if he made the right decision. Of course, anything was better than locking up villagers....right?

"W-where are we going?" Luhan finally had the courage to ask after several hours of sailing had gone by.

"We are tracking the avatar," Chen replied.

"T-the avatar?? What for?" A smirk spread across Chen's face.

"I'm going to kill him. And you're going to help me." The little ounce of hope Luhan had for peace dropped in less than a millisecond when he heard those words. He felt his insides go numb, he barely felt the oxygen he inhaled while breathing.

"K-kill....the avatar? No. I'm not doing that! I don't want to hurt people anymore.." Luhan protested as he tried to hold back his tears. Chen walked over to him and pulled him up high by his collar, lifting the boy completely of the ground.

"You listen to me and you listen good. If you ever want to see your precious water tribe again, I suggest you do as you're told little boy. You are going eliminate the avatar's friends and if I sense any struggle any hesitation, any sign of weakness...I'll kill you myself. Do you understand me?" He said. Luhan shivered incredibly and nodded his head. He was two seconds away from peeing his pants. Chen was way scarier than his great great grandmother in Luhan's eyes. Another reason to make Xiumin hate him. Great.

 

 

 

"Dad! Where's Luhan??" Xiumin exclaimed as he entered the tent to find the boy nowhere in sight. Suho shook his head in despair.

"He ran off. I got a call from Yixing, and when I looked up, he was gone," he replied.

"You didn't try to look for him???? What the hell dad! He's in a horrible state right now and you just let him go!!??" Xiumin shouted angrily. Suho looked up at Xiumin with surprise. "I'm sorry dad...I'm just really worried about him. I'm going to search for him," Xiumin said without giving his father a chance to speak, he rushed out of the tent and searched the entire South Pole for Luhan, but no luck. He barged into Luhan's house where he found Luhan's mother reading a book.

"Where is he!?!?!?" Xiumin growled as he burst in. The woman looked up with surprise.

"If it's that useless boy you're talking about, then I don't know. He ran away," she said looking back down at her book.

"You sound as if you don't care! He's hurting and I'm pretty sure it has to do with you. He's your son!!!"

"He's not my son anymore. He failed his duty and was just too soft. Good ridence a punk like him left the Southern Water Tribe." Xiumin could feel his blood boiling at the woman's cold words. He flipped over the coffee table, knocked down everything that was in the shelves: teapots, pictures, vases, etc. breaking everything. The woman shouted in horror.

"I hope you rot in hell you ," Xiumin snarled as he stomped out of the house. Once he left, Suho was running up to him.

"What on earth are you doing?? I heard a scream!" he said.

"I went easy on her. I wanted to choke the life out of her but that's just something I'm not meant to do," Xiumin replied, still furious.

"Xiumin listen, your brother is at Air Temple island! He said that Kyungsoo is the avatar," said Suho.

"He is?" Xiumin said with a hint of shock. Suho nodded.

"How about you sail there so they can come back here. He said he wanted to teach the avatar waterbending and wanted your help as well."

Xiumin sighed still worrying about Luhan. "I have to find Luhan, dad. I have no idea where he is. He left the South Pole without a trace. I'm going to find him no matter what. He's alone out there. I promise I'll get Yixing once I have Luhan."

"No. Get your brother first. He's your family,"Suho said sternly.

"And Luhan's not family?? We're all in the same tribe which means we're all a family!! Family is what Luhan needs right now."

Suho sighed and hesitantly agreed. "Fine, but search on your way to get your brother," he said.

"I will dad. Thank you," Xiumin began running to the bay to get his boat, but Suho called after him.

"Xiumin,"

"Yes?" Xiumin asked turning around.

"Before Luhan left, he told me something.."

"What?? What is it??"

"Son...Luhan is the great great grandchild of the crazy old witch, Hama. He still carries out her wishes....he's a bloodbender." Xiumin stared at his father in disbelief without a word.

"You're joking....right? There's no way---"

"He told me himself. He locks up innocent Fire Nation villagers and lets them starve,"

"No...Luhan wouldn't do that. Luhan wouldn't do that...please...tell me it's a lie..."

 

 

----------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I'm late today guys!! It's been a long day! Things are about soon, stay tuned! Also, who do you guys think/want Kyungsoo should/to be with?? Please let meh know!! Team Kaisoo or Team Laysoo?? Comment pleeeeeaaaaaassse!!!! Love ya! :3