Character Introductions

Avatar: Legend of Kyungsoo

 

Do Kyungsoo (Age 15)

Born in the Earth Kingdom, Kyungsoo grew up with his grandfather, who was the great grandson of Lin Beifong. Kyungsoo always spent his time with his two best friends, Kai and Lay, who were from different nations. Kyungsoo didn't really get along with anyone from the Earth Kingdom, especially ever since his ex boyfriend, Kris broke his heart into a million pieces. His parents were nobles and didn't spend any time with him, even though they knew he was the avatar. Kyungsoo was rather independent and didn't care for anyone from his home besidese grandpa. Kai and Lay were always the ones who would be there for him. Even though Kyungsoo would get caught in the middle of fights between them and be forced to break them up.

 

 

Kim Kai (Age 17)

Kai is a powerful firebender who was named after his father, who married an airbender. Kai has a very active temper and is known for causing trouble in the fire nation. He is sometimes refered to as a "gangster." Kai never really cared about anyone, except for Kyungsoo. He would often seduce Kyungsoo in a seemingly joking way (which it seemed to Kyungsoo). But under Kai's hot temper, he had a soft spot for Kyungsoo. He loved him deeply but doesn't know how to put it in words.

 

 

Zhang Yixing aka Lay (Age 17)

Lay is a highly skilled waterbender who posses great healing abilities. Even though he's very close with his tribe, he spends more time with Kyungsoo. Lay is always calm and gentle, especially towards Kyungsoo, who'd been in love with since the day they met. He often encourages Kyungsoo who hates the fact that he's the avatar. Lay always finds a way to turn Kyungsoo's negative thinking into positive. He severely dislikes Kai because of his attitude and it really gets under his skin when Kai touches Kyungsoo inapropriately. Lay's father is a master and his grandmother was a personal friend of Avatar Korra, which is why he believes Kyungsoo is blessed to be the next avatar from the stories he hears of Korra.

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol (Age 18)

Kai's "partner in crime" who is decendant from Fire Lord Zuko. Chanyeol spends most of his time practicing his firebending to become stronger. He barely thinks of anything else.

 

 

 

Kim Xiumin (Age 20)

Xiumin is a master waterbender and Lay's older brother. He's very close with his brother and taught him everything he knows. In his spare time, Xiumin teaches beginner level waterbending to the children of the water tribe who possess the ability of bending.

 

 

 

Wu Yifan aka Kris (Age 20)

Kyungsoo's ex boyfriend/first love. Born in the high estates of Ba Sing Se, Kris was spoiled since he was a child. He dated Kyungsoo for a year and then ended the relationship because he "felt like it" and he "didn't love him anymore." Ever since then, Kyungsoo's always despised Kris, however, whenever Kris sees Kyungsoo, he feels guilty and always tries to talk to him. He wants to be back in Kyungsoo's life, which angers Kai and Lay.

 

 

 

Oh Sehun (Age 14)

An air nomad who loves nature. Sehun spends most of his time at the Eastern Air Temple training to become a monk. He is the great grandson of Tenzin and also a very spiritual boy.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun (Age 16)

Weird kid. Although he was born an airbender, he doesn't care to master the element or make it an extension of himself, which frustrates Sehun. Baekhyun however seems to take an interest in Chanyeol...which also frustrates Sehun.

 

 

Kim Suho (Age 32)

Master waterbender and the most powerful in the Water Tribe. He is the father of Lay and Xiumin. Suho begins to worry his son is spending too much time away from home where he is needed, that is until he finds out that Lay's best friend is the avatar. Lay confides in his father and tells him of his feelings for Kyungsoo, and he greatly understands and supports his son.

 

 

Kim Jongdae aka "Chen" (Age 19)

A strong firebender who relies solely on lighting. He often picks fights and is cold towards everyone. He gets into several scuffles with Kai especially since they're both Fire Nation. Rumor has it he has a connection with Azula's spirit.

 

 

Luhan (Age 19)

A two-faced waterbender. By day, a normal boy; a beginner who takes lessons with Xiumin. By night, a bloodbender who carries on his great great grandmother, Hama's tradition in using the full moon to kidnap villagers in the Fire Nation.

 

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for subbing!!  I'm gonna do a prologue in a couple days! Also feel free to comment any other shipping pairs you would like to see! Kaisoo and Laysoo are the main ones and I might do a ChanBaekHun love triangle just like KaiSooLay, lemme know what ya think! :3