The Unexpected

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You knocked your iPod against your head a couple of times before you inhaled a deep breath. You were tired and wanted to go to sleep after you made your boyfriend before the program malfunctioned and direct you to the starting page again.

Alright then, I’ll make a new one. You said in your mind.

You were done with the face and facial features. You made it exactly like the previous one you made before the page went down. Your eyes were getting heavier by second and you were not in your right position. Then it was time to choose the hair. You wanted to tap on the same dirty blonde hair when you eyelids suddenly felt like they were going to close any second now. Your head was swaying left and right before you finally closed your eyes and dozed to dreamland. Before your iPod fell from your hand, you accidentally clicked the black hair instead of the blonde one and it proceeded to the next step which was the form. That’s when the process stop and you couldn’t change what you had chosen.

.

.

.

The next morning you woke up with disheveled hair and dark circles on your eye bags. You went to your bathroom and viewed yourself in the mirror. Somehow you looked like zombie that came out from a horror movie. You tied your hair up and started your morning routine. After that you proceeded to downstairs just to greet by your maids.

“Where’s Omma and Appa?” you asked when you didn’t see them on the table.

“They went to a company program” One of them answered with her head bowing.

“This early?” You pointed.

“It’s almost afternoon Miss Shin” She tried to hold back her laughter.

“Ouh really?” You said nonchalantly and seat on the table to have your breakfast. Well, a brunch to be exact.

.

.

.

After you eat, you went back upstairs and flew on your bed again. You were about to online through your laptop when you saw your iPod and reminded about yesterday where you fell asleep halfway through the process. You grabbed your iPod and slid the screen to unlock it. You saw that your screen took you to the form-like page.

“Eh? I finished creating him?” You scratched you head. You shrugged your shoulders and just continue to make your boyfriend.

You were having a hard time thinking about his name though.

“What name did I give him last night? Jo.. Jo.. Aaaaaaa” You tilted your head and looked around your room trying to remember about the name you gave him last night. “ARGH!! I CAN’T REMEMBER!” You ruffled your hair. Then you decided to just name him with the name that first pop out into your mind.

 

tumblrlq9983pfhk1qkwldw.jpg

Name : Jo Kwangmin

Age : 17

Birthdate : 24th April *It’s weird how you could remember this* (xD)

Personality : Would laugh in every little thing, very sensitive, have a very attractive personality, weird sometimes, most of the time he’s very blank, very smart and thoughtful, he knows what he do and always cautious about his surroundings.

Favorite thing : Pikachu

Favorite colour : Blue

Favorite food : Ddeokkbeokki

Likes : Read

Dislikes : Sad movies

You scratched your head before continuing. How would your new boyfriend act? He had quite a weird personality. You clicked on ‘Save’ and let the app to process the personality. After some times, the application brought you to the familiar entry page with not so familiar newthumbnails.

 

span><span class=

"Oh no! I just created a set of twin!” Your mouth turned to an ‘O’ shape.

-------------------

A/N : OTL.. Omg.. such a crappy chapter.. I'm so sorry.. forgive me.. T.T