Karma Is A

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The bell rung indicating that it was time for break. You hated this time of the day the most. It was because you would have to run each time it came. You and the boys got out from the classroom and went straight to the locker to keep your books. After that they wanted to go to the cafeteria with you to eat but you refused since you never dared to step inside the ‘jungle’. You said that you wanted to eat at the usual place you usually seat at recess. They agreed, so they went to the cafeteria to buy food for you and them while you went to the bathroom and promised to meet up under the huge tree by the field.

As soon as you finished with your business, you were stopped by three girls right after you stepped out of the girls’ room. It was the Chocolat girls, Tia, Melanie and Juliane. You stopped at your track as they cornered you. They all were wrapping their bodies and glared at you with smirks on their lips. You admitted it that you were nothing compared to those girls, but you really couldn’t stand them. Tia had her hands behind her back. She brought her hands in front of her and it revealed a box of milk in her hand. You could smell the stinky aroma coming from the milk. You knew it right away that you’re going to feast the milk once again.

“Look what I have here? It’s your favorite drink!” Tia said in a sing a song voice.

Favorite my .

She stepped closer to you but you retreated.

“Did you wonder why we didn’t do anything to you this morning?” Tia tilted her head cutely.

You just shook your head vigorously. You didn’t want to know.

“Well it was because we saw this three cute guys walking down the hall, we got distracted. I was thinking of letting you go today” She put on a thinking face. “But then Juliane told me that the boys shared the same homeroom as you and her. She even said that they seat around your seat. Don’t you think it’s amazing? They doesn’t deserve to seat even near you” Tia continued.

“Poor boys” Melanie added with a fake pout on her lips.

You didn’t say a thing. You were too scared. You don’t know why but you couldn’t do anything when they were in front of you.

“So I’m here right now. To shower you with your favorite drink so the boys will realize what kind of girl you are and that you don’t qualified to even lay your filthy eyes on them” Tia chuckled.

She stepped one more step closer to you but your steps died when you felt your back crashed hard against the locker behind you. The hallway was empty right at that moment because all the kids were probably in the cafeteria, having their meal. Right at that moment you knew that you’re going to get it again from her. You close your eyes as you buried your face in your palms, not wanting the sour milk to reach your face. You shut your eyes tight and waited for the cold sensation on the tip of your head, but it never came.

All you heard were gasps and then they fell silent. You opened your fingers a bit and peered in between the gap of your fingers. You saw there were six figures instead of three previously. You uncovered your face completely and looked at the three people that just joined you. It was the boys, of course coming to rescue you. Youngmin was holding on to Tia’s wrist. She had the milk over your head and was about to pour it on top of your hair, but it was stopped by Youngmin.

“Who do you think you are?” Minwoo spat. His eyes were rather scary and his cute face totally changed to a scary and brutal one. They all had the same expressions.

“Why do you even care about this ?” Melanie snapped.

Kwangmin quickly grabbed her chin and starred inside her eyes with his killer eyes. “Call her that once again, I’ll rip your lips of your face” He gritted.

“Leave” Youngmin commanded.

“Why should I do what you say? You’re not the boss of me? You’re just new kids and you know nothing about this girl!” Tia barked.

The three boys snickered with a smirk on their face.

“Oh trust me, we knew her more than you do” Youngmin said.

“Who the hell are you?” Juliane asked.

“We-“ Kwangmin’s word was cut by yours.

“My cousins!”

“Cousins? How come your cousins are hot and you’re not?” Melanie confessed.

“Yah!” Kwangmin was about to hit her but was stop by you. You held onto his arm and begged him to stop.

“Enough Kwangmin. Let’s just go!” You cried.

“If you mess with her once again, you’ll never even get to smell this milk again” Minwoo stepped in front and grabbed the sour milk from Tia’s hand. He poured it all over her shoes. Tia couldn’t stop screaming. Minwoo pulled your hand and brought you away from them.

“You’re lucky he didn’t ruin your uniform like what you always do to her” Kwangmin chuckled.

“Bye girls” Youngmin mocked and walked away with you, Minwoo and Kwangmin.

The Chocolat girls were dumbfounded by the event that just happened. They couldn’t believe their eyes. How could a geek like you had three hot cousins that actually care and protect you. They couldn’t say anything but they knew one thing. They couldn’t let you walk away just like that. Although you were happy that the boy saved you, you still felt guilty running around inside your little heart. You didn’t know what you should do. You really didn’t want the girls to hate you, but looking on the bright side, they already did. So not just go with the flow and enjoy the rest of your safe day.

----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

OMG! I'm so bad at this! OTL.. This chapter is such a boring and typical chapter that people wrote in their fanfics.. OTL.. I tried hard not to make it sound cliche but it still did.. T.T.. You know what im talking about? The nerd being bullied by the school Queenkas and then the hot guys will come to the rescue and save the nerd girl and they fall in love and they become a couple and then they live happily evr after? AHH!! Im going crazy.. T.T