The Undefined Dream

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You were dreaming about rainbows and unicorn right at that moment. You can’t help but smile in your sleep. You saw the unicorn flew across the rainbow and suddenly there were six princes walked inside your dream. They were wearing white military suit and they looked so manly with that on. The smiles on their face melted your heart. They were so warm and beautiful to look at. While they were walking approaching you, one of the princes stumbled onto the flower pot and…

CRASH!!!!!!

The flower pot broke and you immediately woke up and darted right up from your sleeping position. You rubbed your eyes to clear your vision. When you opened your eyes, there they were. Your six princes, standing in front of you with shock and panicked face on. You thought you were dreaming at first, so you wanted to go back to sleep. Then you realized you just woke up. You sat right back and grabbed your spectacles, wear them and eyed them one by one. They didn’t move a muscle since you first saw them just now. You blinked multiples of times and you even pinch your arm to make sure you were really wide awake.

Right in front of you, your virtual boyfriends, all six of them, the boyfriends that you created and you thought were merely virtual and only could be reached through your iPod. You looked at the shocked Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo who had an apologetic look instead of shocked. Your jaw dropped when the visual that you saw finally hit your limbic brain system.

“Y-you!” You were stuttering with your finger pointing at them. “Ani! Am I dreaming?” You slapped your face once again. “Argh!! No way!! H-how on e-earth is it possible?” You still couldn’t believe your eyes.

“N-noona” Minwoo cried. The boys then eyed him followed by you.

“You’re not real right Minwoo? I’m just dreaming right? Right! I’m just dreaming!” You took off your spectacles back on its original position. Your hand was trembling hard as you find this scary instead of shocking. You rested your head back on the pillow and you close your eyes pretending to be asleep and when you wake up the next day, it would really be just a crazy dream that you had.

While you force your eyes close, you could feel your bed shaking and the left and right side of your bed sink a little as you felt somebody sat on it.

They couldn’t possibly be real! You prayed inside your heart.

You felt somebody touched your cheek. The touch then turned to a caress. One of them caressed your cheek while you tried hard to stay put in your position. You didn’t want to wake up. You were scared. You were terrified with what you just witness. It was crazy, and most definitely impossible for six virtual human to pop out of a machine made by human.

“Girlfriend” You heard a voice called. You knew that voice. “Girlfriend, wake up” He was half whispering. You knew it was Jeongmin.

“This is why we should stay a secret” another voice voiced out. That voice belonged to Hyunseong. You said inside your mind.

“Soon enough she would find out. We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to scare you” It was Donghyun’s voice this time.

“Girlfriend, open your eyes” Jeongmin said. The hand that had been caressing your cheek was now your hair. He was trying to calm you down.

You inhaled some air and exhaled heavily. You were nervous. You needed to calm yourself down and be strong before you could open your eyes. Soon enough, your eyes fluttered open. The boys straightened up their body and they put their best smile on to not scare you again. When your eyes finally adjust to the light, they widened in surprise once again.

You grabbed the coverlet and hid under it before you screamed, “ANDWAE!!!” 

------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Yeay!! They met!!! Hello boyfriends!!! I'm your lovely girlfriends! *batting eyelashes*