Getting The Hang Of It

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

“You felt it?” He asked you with a smile shining his face.

“H-how was th-that possible?” You stuttered as you couldn’t believe what just happened.

“Were are not just plain stupid boyfriends created by a human. We’re beyond that. You’ll be surprise of what you’ll find in here” He beamed. “Girlfriend, I’m kind of hungry. Do we have food here?” He asked.

“Yes. In the kitchen. I loaded some food just now. You’re going to cook?” He nodded.

“I wish you could join us” He pouted.

“Awh. That’s okay. I just had my meal just now. You better go now. The oppas are starving” You chuckled which he nodded after. He waved goodbye to you and left you in the room.

You smiled. You checked your watch and it was almost ten at night. You had nothing better to do and you suddenly remember about their empty living room. You wanted to go to the living room but you don’t know how. The only way you know how to get to places around the house was through one of the boys. You tapped a lot of button to find any button that could transport you to the living room. Suddenly your finger accidentally tapped on Jeongmin’s chair and the chair toppled over. You gasped as you don’t know what to do. You tapped the chair again and the chair seemed to move a bit. You touched on one of its leg and dragged your finger down. The chair seemed to follow your finger and slowly, it stood on the floor again. You sighed in relief. You still had to practice your fingers in moving things. You pushed the chair slowly back to its original place.

You suddenly got an idea. If the chair could topple with just a touch, was it possible to get out from the room with moving the screen? You dragged one finger across the screen but all you did was moving the furniture around. So you experimented with two fingers. Shockingly, your screen moved closer to the door so now you got a closer view of the door’s knob. You now knew how to move around in the world and how to move things around it the world. You touched the door knob with your forefinger and made a circle around the door knob. With a swift, the door clicked open. Your mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

I opened the door! You smiled.

You pulled the door open and dragged two fingers to move. You moved across the hallway slowly till you reached at the staircase. Slowly, you walked down the flight of stairs. Your reached the final step and you view around to find the boys. You could hear there were talking and laughing from the kitchen. You could see Jeongmin’s back. He was cooking near the stove while Donghyun and Hyunseong help him with cutting the ingredients. You smiled at the view. You proceeded to the empty living room. It was just right next to the kitchen.

You clapped your hands and cracked your fingers. You took a deep breath and did a ‘fighting’ sign. You wanted to decorate their living room as refreshing as possible as you now felt attached to the boys and all you wanted was to make them happy living in the world that you partially created for them. You started to browse through the application store and search for the suitable furniture that all of them would like. You decorated it simple because you prefer simple view then crowded view. So you came out with this. 

 

2ndLivingroom.JPG
 
You were very satisfied with the look that you came out with. Was about to call the boys when you heard their voices talking and suddenly stopped. You view your screen towards them and you saw the look on their face. 
 
-------------------
 
A/N : Second update for today! idk why but my creative juice is flowing like river rigth now.. kekeee~