Story Behind The Uniform

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The school went smoothly after that. You never went to the cafeteria to eat since you never eat on recess. You just couldn’t face the huge crowd of people and you couldn’t face the hatred that you received from them. They really hated you. If you wanted to eat, you would ask Mr. Lee to buy you something from outside and brought it to you on recess. Today, you didn’t have the urge to eat, so you decided to seat at you usual place. At the school’s field, under the huge tree. They said that the tree was hunted so nobody really go there. But you thought the only scary thing in the world was the Chocolat. The ghost couldn’t even beat their scary make up and tight school uniforms.

You sat on the bench under the tree and looked at the open blue sky. The weather was nice today. You suddenly felt bored and you had another hour before your class start. You decided to check on your boyfriends. You took out your iPod and slid your finger across the screen to unlock it. Your iPod was safe even after the battle with the drain water you had this morning. You tapped on the application and it leaded you to the entry page. You decided to check on Jeongmin first. You tapped on his thumbnail and the screen brought you to him who was standing in front of the mirror, fixing his hair.

“Oh! Hey girlfriend?” He said as he noticed you. He left his mirror and walked towards you. “How is your day?” He asked. You pouted at his question.

“Not good” You confessed.

“Why?”

“I fell inside the drain this morning and almost didn’t make it to class. Luckily my maid spared me a pair of uniform. I’m screwed if they didn’t” You smiled.

“Ouh. Really?” He smiled back. “Good then”

You chatted some more with him and you went to check on the other boyfriends as well. Hyunseong was playing his guitar, Donghyun was watching the TV, Kwangmin was reading a book on top of his bed, Youngmin as usual, on the computer trying to make a new program to prank s, and Minwoo was sitting on the floor pouting all day because he missed you. All of them asked you the same question. How was the school? And you answered with the same answers. Not good. They all gave you the same reaction. They were angry at the girls though.

You bid goodbye to them as your school bell rang.

“I’ll see you after school okay Minwoo?” You said and he nodded. He waved goodbye to you and you closed his screen.

.

.

.

The boys gathered at the living room with a smile on their face.

“You saw the smile on her face?” Donghyun pointed. They all nodded.

“Eung! She seemed so happy that she had an extra uniform inside her bag. But she thought it was her maid who put it inside though” Minwoo pouted.

“It’s alright. At least she’s happy. Isn’t that what we’re here for? To make her happy?” Hyunseong comforted Minwoo. Minwoo nodded after him.

“Luckily I’m smart enough to spare her the uniform” Kwangmin stated.

“Luckily I’m expert enough in computer and search this whole program a pair of uniform for her” Youngmin remarked.

“Luckily I’m good enough to think of a way to jump the uniform out from our world” Donghyun wanted a credit too.

“Luckily this program have everything. I wonder what the girls uniform do in the store anyway?” Jeongmin said.

“Yeah. It’s weird” Hyunseong pointed out.

“Erhhh” Minwoo scratched his head.

All eyes darted on Minwoo.

“I.. I was the one who stole her uniform and hid it in the store” His face was flushed.

“Yah!!!” They all chorused.

“What?” He put on an innocent face.

----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Since I reached 80 subbers.. THANKS TO YOU! OTL.. I'm posting another update.. :D.. HUARGHH! I have a feeling that this fic is going to be draggy and long.. but my target is no more than 100.. would you be fine if it's more than 100 chappies? I think its too long and draggy even if its more than 50.. T.T