Fighting!

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

“Ho crap!” Donghyun commanded Kwangmin and Hyunseong to pull the three before you wake up anytime soon.

“Yah! Palli! She’s going to wake up soon!” Kwangmin pulled Youngmin with all of his might. Hyunseong grabbed Minwoo’s hand while Donghyun pulled Jeongmin by his collar.

“You wanna get busted now?” Donghyun gritted as Jeongmin stood up and quickly realized that you were already rubbing your eyes.

You heard your alarm screamed so you slowly sat up on your bed while you still had your eyes closed. You heard a voice but you couldn’t make out what that voice was saying because it was actually a whisper instead of normal speech. You rubbed your eyes to clear your sight. When you finally managed to open your eyes, you saw a figure near your iPod but because of your poor eyesight, you couldn’t tell who it was. You quickly took your spectacle that you put on your lamp table and put it on.

By the time you did that, the figure was already gone. You shook your head a few times and scratched your temple.

“I swore I saw somebody there” You mumbled to yourself. You shrugged your shoulder then. “Maybe it’s because I’m still half awake” You made your own conclusion.

You opened your coverlet and stepped out from your bed. You grabbed your iPod that once again screamed after it stopped for a few minutes. You turned off the alarm and put your iPod inside your school bag. You went to your bathroom for your daily routine.

.

.

.

“Bye Omma! Bye Appa!” You said as you gave them a hug.

“Make sure you go to school or I’ll take away all of your gadgets and send you away” He warned you after he gave you a hug. You nodded weakly.

Inside the car, you playfully played with the hem of your skirt. Pulling it up and then pushing it down again. You fixed your bow tie a bit as you waited for your car to be pulled off in front of the school gate.

“Miss Shin, I’m sorry but Mr. Shin told me that I shouldn’t bring you anywhere else except school on your school hours” He bowed apologetically.

“Don’t worry about it Mr. Lee. I think I can handle it today” You gave him an assurance smile.

“What about the girls that had been bullying you?”

“Don’t worry about it. I would just have to withstand them. I’ll be strong today” You pumped up a fist sign.

“Fighting” He said to cheer you. You giggled as you pushed the car door and stepped out from the car. You fixed your bag on your shoulder and you sighed heavily. You were giggling in front of him just now but you’re not sure if you could even smile today. How could you handle another day with those Chocolat girl running around the school?

“Fighting _____” You close your eyes and stepped inside the school.

“Yah! Shin _____!”

Here we go again. 

----------

A/N : It's 4.17am and im super tired.. last update for today .. ima update in the evening after i woke up.. -_-