Dancing Cat

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You finished loading Youngmin’s room after you decorated Kwangmin’s room. Kwangmin didn’t stop thanking you for doing so much for the two of them. He also thanked you on his brother’s behalf. He took you to his room because he wanted some alone time with you. Youngmin was there when you two first met. Since Youngmin was having the time of his life sleeping on somebody else’s lap, he pulled you to his room again.

“Who’s older? You or me?” He asked. He was sitting at the edge of his bed.

“You are” You smiled cheekily.

“Really?” He grinned.

“But I won’t call you oppa though because you’re only a month older than me” You announced. He put a pout across his lips.

“Wae? I’m still older than you?”

“Noooo~” You chorused.

“Arassoyong~” He chuckled.

“Just talk comfortably with me okay?” He nodded. “So you met the hyungs?” You asked referring to Donghyun and Hyunseong.

“I did, but Donghyun hyung ignored me” He faked a cry.

“Really? Why would he do that?” You covered your mouth.

“Because he said I’ll be a trouble maker and I would have you all by myself” He chuckled after that.

“Awh! I’m sure he was just joking?” You comforted him. He nodded.

“Yes. He hugged me after”

You chatted some more with him when suddenly you heard a scream from outside.

“JO YOUNGMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!” It was Donghyun’s voice.

Kwangmin rushed to his room while you followed suit from behind. When you two arrived at Donghyun’s room, there was no Youngmin in that room. Kwangmin tried to search for him since Donghyun refused to talk and he just sat on the bed hugging his body.

“Oppa, what happened?” You moved your screen closer to him. He didn’t speak but he pointed to his computer screen.

On the screen, there was Donghyun’s face being attached on a cat’s body dancing around the desktop with its sticking up to the sky. It looked rather funny. Kwangmin moved the cursor to see if anything wrong happened but it was as if the cursor was frozen.

“I couldn’t even restart my computer!” He complained.

“It’s Youngmin indeed” Kwangmin chuckled.

“You mean he sent that to you and lock computer?” You giggled after Kwangmin. Donghyun just nodded and he whined after.

“GIRLFRIEND!!!” He whined. 

--------------

A/N : I might update with 2 or 3 updates depending on my creativity juice.. lololol.. Tomorrow I won't be around because I have to attend my uncle's wedding and I believe there wouldn't be any internet connection there.. And I'm going to be away for 3 days.. lol.. so.. no updates for 3 days.. OTL.. sorryyy~ but if i do find an internet connection, I would update.. ^^