Stuck

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You panted hard catching your breath. While you were dancing, your tears trailed your cheek. You wiped the trails away with the back of your palm and collapsed on the floor trying to calm your suffocated heart. You wished so bad that everything would be over soon. You were thankful that the next day was weekend so no school for you and there was no need for you to face those Chocolat girls. You have to stay in that school no matter what. You had a dream that you wanted to fulfill so bad. And the worst thing was that, your parents would take away all your babies and send you away to boarding school. You tried to imagine if that time would ever come. You shivered as you ruffled your hair. You couldn’t imagine how much you would suffer. You rather face Chocolat girls every single day and being hurt by them than had to give your gadgets away. You were just not that strong to do so.

You in the midst of thinking about your gadgets when suddenly your iPod came into your mind, the boyfriends that you created. You promised them to make a boyfriend who’s good at cooking so you rushed to your bed and quickly grabbed your iPod. You tapped on a few icons and waited for the application to load. When it finished, you clicked on Donghyun’s thumbnail. A few seconds after that, he appeared inside your screen. He was on his computer with Hyunseong on his bed strumming his new guitar. Hyunseong realized you were watching them, so he tapped on Donghyun’s shoulder and Donghyun looked at you immediately. They both waved at you. Hyunseong put his guitar on Donghyn’s bed and they both stood up walking towards you.

“Why is your eyes puffy?” Donghyun asked you. The puffiness was the aftermath of you crying.

You quickly touched your eyes pretending to rub them. You giggled as you look at them with innocent face on.

“I just woke up from sleep” You lied.

“Your face would look puffy if you woke up from bed. But your eyes are red and puffy. It seems like you cried, not slept” Hyunseong said.

“Fine! You caught me” Your eyes pooled again.

“Omo! Girlfriend, please don’t cry” Donghyun looked like he wanted to jump out from your screen and coo you down. Hyunseong on the other hand looked panic. He’s not good with words so he ran back to Donghyun’s bed and grabbed his guitar.

“Girlfriend. I’ll play a song for you but you have to promise me not to cry okay?” He requested. You nodded slowly.

He sat on the floor followed by Donghyun. He inhaled and exhaled again to calm himself. Then he smiled and started to play Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.

Unconsciously, you smiled from ears to ears while he was playing. After he finished, he smiled to you sweetly. You clapped your hands and cheered for him.

“Omo! You can play guitar so well! Gomawo Hyunseong Oppa!” You showed your eye smile to him. He nodded and stood up to put his guitar back on Donghyun’s bed.

“Girlfriend” Donghyun called softly.

“Neh Oppa?”

“Hurm. When are you going to make another boyfriend?” He played with his fingers.

“Oh right! I forgot about that!” You smacked your forehead. “I’ll be right back! Hyunseong oppa! I’ll see you later okay?” You waved to Hyunseong who was still at the back of the room putting his guitar on Donghyun’s bed. He nodded and waved back at you. “Bye Donghyun Oppa!” You waved at Donghyun and closed his screen.

You quickly went to the main menu and tapped on the button that you tapped when you were making Hyunseong and Donghyun. You were brought to the page where you had to customize the looks first. Out of the styles of hairs again, you found a perfect hair for your new boyfriend. It was slightly different from Hyunseong and Donghyun’s hair because the hair that you choose was light brown hair with dirty blonde highlights. It was slightly wavy and short. With the face that you customized earlier, your new boyfriend looked so sweet and cute with his small eyes and fair skin.

You then picked his clothes. You browsed through the thumbnails and found a perfect style for him. Black t-shirt with a brown leather jacket. With that face and hairstyle, matched with the jacket, he looked so chick and stylish. He had that bad boy aura in him that you definitely like. You proceeded with his personality. You paused before you type in the answer. You don’t know how you should personalize his character. Like your previous boyfriends, you don’t need him to be the same like the previous two. You scratched the back of your head.

“Now what?” You were stuck.