Can You Feel It?

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

“I guess your room is kind of empty too” You smiled. He looked around again.

“Omo! You read mind too girlfriend? You’re perfect!” He beamed at you playfully.

“Yah! You and your mouth” You giggled which he trailed after.

“The other two oppas are dying to see you. Why don’t you go and meet them while I finish your room?” You smiled to him. He nodded and bowed to you once again before went out from the room to meet his hyungs.

You tapped the same button you did when you about to decorate the other two’s room. For Jeongmin’s room, you decided to not use wallpapers. You painted it dark purple on two sides and a light purple on the rest of the sides so it’ll look contrast and charismatic yet nice to look at. You started to browse for the furniture. You decided to go for all white for him. White bed, with purple comforter and white table for him to do anything on it. You also gave him a laptop so he would be less bored. You filled his shelve with comics. You browsed the application store looking for the perfect mirror for him. As you were browsing, you found this mirror that comes with the closet. It was big. It covered half of his wall. As Jeongmin liked mirror so much, you thought that the room was perfect for him. You added some more decoration before you saved the room and went to call him.

You arrived at Hyunseong’s room. Jeongmin and Hyunseong were talking about God knew what. The weird thing was, Donghyun was nowhere to be found. You dragged your finger on the screen to look for him, but he was definitely not inside the room.

“Anyeong oppa! Where is Donghyun Oppa?” You asked them. They were so into their talk that they didn’t realize you were they. They darted their gaze at you and both of them gave you the same smile. The soft warm smile that you never  get tired to look at.

“He’s in his room doing something” Jeongmin said.

“You met him Jeongmin oppa?”

“Yes I did” He smiled at you.

“Hyunseong oppa. I’m going to borrow Jeongmin oppa for a while okay?” You requested Hyunseong which he chuckled after.

“Yes. Please” He trailed.

“Arasso. Gomawo oppa” You thanked him as you gave him a slight bow. He bowed back.

Jeongmin stood up and lead you to his room. He entered his room and he sat on the floor legs crossed.

“So. What do I do?” He asked you.

“Now, you wait” You beamed.

You clicked the menu button and tapped on the thumbnail of his new room. You saw that the room was slowly loaded with the furniture that you picked, colors started to appear on his wall and his floor started to being filled with decoration. A few seconds after, the loading process completed. He stood up immediately as he looked around. He found his mirror so he dashed to the mirror and started to check himself. He scanned his face and his body. He fixed his hair and he smiled.

“I look good” He chuckled. Seeing his reaction, you chuckled along with him. “Thank you for creating such a good look on me” He smiled endlessly.

“You welcome” You smiled.

You suddenly saw found a speck of dust on your screen which happened to be on his body. You dragged your thumb across the screen to get rid of the dust, but you suddenly heard him giggled while clutching his stomach.

“Omona! Please stop!” His laugh trailed. You tilted your head in confusion.

“What did I do?” You asked him innocently.

“You touched me” He was still chuckling.

“I touched you? How can I touch you?” You demanded an answer. He shook his head and smiled sweetly at you.

“If you touch us on the screen, we could feel it” He smiled. “Put your cheek on the screen” He requested.

“What? Why?”

“Just do it” He smiled.

You followed as what he said and you put your cheek against the screen. Your heart suddenly raced inside your ribcage. You were not expecting a lot but you could feel that something weird was going to happened. Then it happened. You felt something touched your skin. It felt like a pair of soft lips pressing against your skin. You covered your mouth with your palms as you looked at him with a blank expression. Totally freezing due to shock.