Like A Boss

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The next day you woke up by your screaming iPod. You sat up on your bed and you suddenly reminded about last night’s event. You looked on your left and you realized that Jeongmin was not there anymore. You held you head and massaged your temple a little as you tried to make out of what actually happened last night.

Was it a dream? It seemed surreal though. You also remembered about what happened two nights before. When you saw a figure standing by your iPod. Maybe it was the boys.

You were woken up by your snoozing alarm once again. You ran towards your iPod quickly and shut the alarm down. You wanted to check on the boyfriend’s application but you retreated back now that you only have an hour to get ready to school. You shoved your iPod back inside your bag and went straight to your bathroom.

.

.

.

As usual, Mr. Lee drove you to your school porch and dropped you off there. You bid your goodbye. This morning, you already pack a clean uniform inside your bag in case the Chocolat girls would stain your uniform once again. You became cautious after last night’s event. You couldn’t afford skipping one more day of school because of those girls.

You quickly walked inside the building praying in your little heart that you wouldn’t walk across the girls. You safely reached your locker, so you take out your books and proceeded to your class. You were surprised that the girls didn’t do anything to you this morning. You let out a relief sigh as you sat on your chair inside your homeroom. If they wanted to mess with you, at least the teacher took your attendance and counted you as present today. You smiled to yourself.

Thank you God.

You waited inside your homeroom with a few other students. They were whispering among each other. You could hear them even though they were just talking with themselves.

Oh? She’s clean today?”

“How is that even possible? The Chocolat girls are absent?”

“I don’t think so. I saw Melanie and Juliane at the front gate just now”

“Maybe they’re waiting for a right time”

You gulped down your saliva. You felt your throat was really dry as you kind of nervous with their little talk. Usually, if the girls decided to leave her alone in the morning, they had something more evil waiting for her in their break at recess.

Please spare me dear God.

You tapped on your table as you waited for the teacher to come. You had nobody to since you have no friends at all in the school. You decided to listen to some music on your iPod. You took out your iPod from your bag and plugged in the earphone inside the jack. You pushed the earphone inside your ears as you played on the new rookie group’s song, Message from MyName. You nodded your head to the beat. You had your eyes closed. You lowered the volume as you rested your head on top of your table, in case the teacher was in, you would realize it.

Then all of the sudden, the kids inside the class started to went crazy with the loud whispering, well not whispering. It was actually shrieks.

Who are they?”

“Are they even real? They’re too handsome to be real!”

“Why did I never saw them before?”

“Are they new?”

With all the fuss going on, you held up your head to check out on what was happening inside the class. As soon as you stuck your head up, there you see they were standing, like a boss.

Crap what are they doing here? 

--------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Thats it!! My third update for today.. Did you realized I updated 3 times a day?? xDD.. lol.. i think im too fast.. I'll cut down to just once per day.. hows that? kekeke~