y Body Wave

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The next day after school, you were waiting for Minwoo inside your room. He promised to practice the dance move with you for the performance now that the song was done. You had your short pants and hoodie on. You rolled on top of your bed thinking about what kind of dance move Minwoo will came out with for you.

 Today at school, while you were walking down the hallway with the boys on recess, you heard music came from the dance studio. The four of you got curious so you stalked at the room where the music came from. Inside the room, there were three girls dancing with all their might out. You recognize those three’s face. You haven’t seen Juliane around in class today. So that was where she had been gone. All the Chocolat girls were there. Their dance moves seems great and powerful. You knew all along that the three of them had powerful dances but not the voice. Sure they had won these past years but you knew well that they won because they had supports from the school. For this year’s talent show, you knew that they would have a bright chance to win since they even had their school dance teacher to come out with their dance routine. Minwoo were so against it. He said that it was bias for the teacher to do so. The girls also had instruction from their school’s vocal teacher. Seeing those, Minwoo urged you to practice with him after school.

So that was why you ended up waiting for him for the practice. Suddenly, your iPod flickered with light. You knew that somebody was going to jump out from the iPod any minutes now. You were right. Seconds after that, a boy jumped out from the iPod wearing a sweatpants and baggy t-shirt.

“Noona!” He called cutely and approached you immediately for a hug.

“Oh! Minwoo-yah! You saw me less than an hour ago. You missed me that much?” You chuckled.

“Neh! I missed you thiiiiiiis much!” He flails his arms in the air indicating that he was missing you that much.

“Arasso! Arasso!” You laughed. “Let’s get to work” You stood up.

“Wait! Before that, Donghyun hyung made me ask you this” You spun around to face him. “Top, or bottom?” He asked bluntly.

“What? What is top and bottom?” you asked but he just shrugged.

“He asked me to just ask you that”

“Come on! Yesterday he made Kwangmin asked me to choose answers without the question. What was he up to?” You asked. He shook his head.

“I wish I knew noona. He won’t tell. So, what’s the answer?” He walked closer to you closing the far distance. You sighed thinking of an answer.

“Arasso. Top than” You answered without thinking. You just choose an answer.

“There’s another one” He paused.

“Again?” He nodded. “Okay, shoot”

“Black or white?” He asked.

“Black” You just answered the first thing that came into your mind.

“Okay!” He replied cheerfully. “Let’s start dancing”

You grabbed your iPod and plugged it in your stereo. You selected the song that you made with Hyunseong. With Donghyun’s skill, the song became an upbeat song. Although it’s fun to dance with, Hyunseong also showed his skill by playing the piano for better effect and nicer feelings. Minwoo told you to watch him dance to the whole song first. He had the dance move figured already. He did it the same night Donghyun finished mixing the instrumental.

You watched to him dancing carefully. It was y, cute, and beautiful at the same time. Then it came to the chorus. Minwoo killed the chorus with his y body wave and shirt lifting. You stopped the song.

“Wae?” He looked at you. You crossed your arms.

“You want me to lift my shirt up in front of my whole school?” You glared at him.

“That was actually not the real choreography for the song” He grinned sheepishly. “I just wanted you to dance that for me”

“Yah! No Minwoo!” You attacked him with an arm lock. “You dirty minded boy!”