Boyfriend No. 2

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You opened your eyes when you felt your iPod vibrated. You looked on your iPod screen and it showed that your new boyfriend had finished processing. Unconsciously, you smiled upon seeing the Boyfriend entry’s page. Before this, the page used to be occupied by only Donghyun’s thumbnail, but now, right beside Donghyun’s thumbnail laid another thumbnail owned by your new Boyfriend, Hyunseong.

boyfriend2a.jpg

Without any delay, you tapped on his thumbnail. You couldn’t wait any longer to ‘meet’ your new boyfriend. You tapped on the back of your iPod as you waited for him to load. Your feelings were all mixed up right at that point. You were nervous, anxious, happy, and all of those running around in your little heart. A few seconds later the page finally finished loading.

 

You smiled when you saw a boy sitting on the floor legs crossed while he wrapped his body with both of his muscular arms. He was looking around his empty space when he saw you. He tilted his head a bit, and then he hesitantly smiled. He got up from his seat and walked towards you, well your screen slowly. He stood a little bit far away compared to how Donghyun used to stand when he was talking to you. You waved your hand cutely. His smile stretched across his face as he waved back.

“Anyeonghasaeyo. I’m _____. I’m seventeen years old” You bowed your head a little introducing yourself.

“I’m Boyfriend number 2, Hyunseong. I’m eighteen” He bowed back.

“I know” You giggled. “I created you” You showed your eye smile pushing your frame back to secure it.

“Right.” He scratched his head a little embarrassed. His face was flushed red.

“You’re really shy huh?” You smiled.

“You made me that way” He shrugged his shoulders and beamed at you.

“Yeah. I guess so.” You paused thinking about what you should say. “Urm. Ah! Have you meet Donghyun oppa?”

He shook his head indicating a no. “I met you straight away so I had no chance to walk around this place” He looked around his room again and rubbed the back of his neck with his right palm with a couple of sad eyes.

“Ouh! Your room, it’s empty huh?” You tapped your chin and straightened up your back a few second after that. “Why don’t you go and meet Donghyun oppa first while I decorate your room?” You tried to cheer him up.

He nodded his head vigorously. After that he waved goodbye to you. You waved back and closed his screen. You went to the room editor and started to work on his room. You picked a green wallpaper with leaves as the design to the wallpapers. Unlike Donghyun’s room, his room was filled with green and brown furniture since he prefers nature and calm places. You scrolled on the application store for more furniture. As you were viewing for suitable decorations for his room, you found this beautiful acoustic guitar. You suddenly reminded about his liking for guitar, so you bought it and placed it in the corner of his room. After you finished, you went to the entry page to find him.  You tapped on his thumbnail and you saw that he was in a familiar red room with Donghyun. You were confused at first but then it absorbed in you. So your virtual boyfriends could move around in their iPod world. You nodded understood.

“Anyeonghasaeyo Donghyun oppa, Hyunseong oppa” You waved energetically. Donghyun quickly turned off his T.V as he was watching it with Hyunseong while you were away. They both walked to you with Donghyun in front and greeted you with smiles on their faces.

“Anyeong girlfriend!” They said in unison. Donghyun with his cheery tone and Hyunseong with just his cold tone. He really was cold but he was nice.

“Thank you for bringing Hyunseong! I’m not lonely anymore” Donghyun chuckled.

“What were you guys talking about?” You asked them but only Donghyun did all the talking.

“We were just talking about you, and Hyunseong mentioned that you were very nice” His face was cupped by Hyunseong’s palm right after he finished his sentence. Hyunseong’s face was red as a tomato.

“You’re exposing too much hyung!” He gritted. You giggled by their cute actions.

“Aish. You guys are too funny” You said while you wiped your tears came out from you laughing too much. “Hyunseong oppa. I finished decorating your room. I need you to be in your room for me to load your room” You requested. He nodded and walked towards Donghyun’s door. “I’ll see you later Donghyun oppa!” He nodded and went back to watch T.V.