I'm Sorry

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You didn’t even make it through your school’s gate yet when you heard the familiar voice that came from none other than the school princess, Hwang Tia. You sighed heavily as you turned to face the voice that came from the other side of your school gate. You could see that Mr.Lee was still in his car. He was watching you from inside the car. He knew that was the girl that always dump things on you and constantly giving you scars. He was about to step out from his car when you gave him a slight nod indicating he shouldn’t.

Tia approached you and she threw her arm on your shoulder. Her Chocolat gang followed her from behind. They walked behind you and Tia while you were dragged by Tia inside the school compound. You gulped down your saliva hard. You knew Tia had something in her mind. Students were watching you with disgusts in their eyes. They couldn’t make it why the Chocolat suddenly kind to you today but then they smiled when Tia gave them a wink. They knew Tia was the mastermind of bullying and hurting people, but out of all target in your school, you were her favorite because you didn’t fight back and you were so vulnerable.

What is it that she wants now? If she wanted to dump stuffs at me she could’ve done it already. You said in your mind as she dragged you to behind the school.

“Guys, I need to have some alone time with _____ unnie.” She mocked the unnie part.

The rest of the Chocolat left them with giggles and smirks. Tia started to hold both of your hands with her hands. She starred into your eyes. She’s a couple of inch taller than you so you had to lift your head a bit in order to meet her eyes.

“What do you want Tia?” You bravely said.

“What? I’m just trying to be nice. You know I had been such a jerk to you all this while. So I thought I have to apologize now. I feel bad” She fake a pout.

“I don’t believe you” You sounded stern.

“Am I that to you?” She faked a gap this time.

Yes you are. How you wanted to answer her question. But of course you’re not that brave to do so. So you just kept it to yourself.

“Here’s a thing. I just wanted to say I’m sorry” She stepped one step closer to you, so you stepped one step back to avoid any contact with her. “I’m sorry for making you miserable all these times” One more step towards you, you took one more step behind. “Sorry for ruining your uniforms” One more step front, one more step back.

And, SPLASH!!!!!! You fell into the drain.

“And I’m sorry for ruining your uniform once again” She laughed out loud along with the members of the Chocolat as they came out from their hideout. They were not really gone. They just hid behind the wall. There’s no way they would miss that.

“Oh my god! You smells like !” Juliane pointed. The rest of them flailed their arms to get rid of the smell. They decided to leave you since the smell was really disturbing.

You wiped your face from the drain water that covering it after you fell inside it. That drain was not that deep, but it’s wide enough to make you fell on your . Your school uniform was now ruined by the gray colored liquid. It smelt very pungent too. Your eyes felt hot when liquid appears inside your eye bags. You wanted to cry, but not because you’re hurt. You wanted to cry because you were so angry but you couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily the drain water didn’t ruin anything inside your bag since you’re using a leather bag. You wanted to call for Mr. Lee when suddenly you remembered at what your Appa said this morning.

Make sure you go to school or I’ll take away all of your gadgets and send you away

You sighed and got out from the drain. You took a pick on your watch and you realized you only had fifteen minutes before you class start. You had to be in your homeroom before that time since they’re taking attendance exactly at 8 o’clock. You didn’t bring any change since you didn’t expect that she would actually pushed you into the drain. Well, not actually push. You thought, you should at least change into gym uniform or something.

So you ran to the locker room to look for your gym uniform. When you arrived at your locker, There was a note inside it.

Sorry. I have to borrow yours. :p – Tia

You’re gym uniform was gone. You sat there on the floor. This time, you were really crying.

I’m ruined. I only have ten minutes left. You covered your face with your palms, crying you heart out.

------------

A/N : Harro.. :3