A Date : Princess and Frog

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The last bell’s sound ringing through the whole school indicating that the school was over for them. You and the three boys stormed off from your class right away. It had been a couple of days since the Chocolat girls touched you. They saw you and you saw them but they decided to ignore you even though Tia would frantically glare at you when the boys were not looking. You were scared to death by her death glare. Her round eyes were pretty to other students but to you, they were just plain horror. As the four of you passed the gate, you could see Mr. Lee was waiting for you. They boys pulled you to a corner to talk.

“Can I have her for today?” Kwangmin bluntly said.

“What?” You looked at him with a spark of shock in your eyes.

“I wanted to go on one on one date with you. It’s not fair that Jeongmin hyung got to be alone with you. Hyunseong hyung too!” He whined.

“It was not a date! Hyunseong oppa and I were working on the song. You were the one who forced me to audition. Remember?” You denied.

“What about Jeongmin hyung?” He replied. You fell silent.

“Err. That was. He. He was just explaining things” You quickly regain yourself.

“I’m still going on a date with you” He crossed his arms.

“Just go with him noona!” Minwoo held your shoulder.

“What about you two?” You scanned Minwoo and Youngmin’s face. They didn’t look disappointed at all.

“We’ll jump back in your iPod. Don’t worry. Just go with him. I’m sure our time will eventually come” He added a wink. You blushed by that. Minwoo chuckled by your reaction. He thought it was cute.

“So?” Kwangmin asked for a confirmation.

You paused a while to think of an answer. After a while, you sighed, giving in.

“Arasso! I’ll go. I’ll tell Mr. Lee. Wait here okay?” You held your palms in front of you motioning them to stay there. You walked to Mr. Lee and the boys watched you. Mr. Lee just smiled and went off. You turned back around and went to join the boys back.

“We’ll walk together till there’s no one’s around and we’ll jump in” Minwoo said. You nodded as you started walking with Kwangmin on your left, Youngmin on your right, and Minwoo beside him.

 


 

You and Kwangmin were now walking alone towards who knows where with your school uniform. Minwoo and Youngmin had jumped in inside your iPod a while ago leaving you and Kwangmin alone. The condition was not good though. There was still a wall separating the two of you. When you two were alone, you felt really much awkward. You shared a round of silence for a while.

“So” Kwangmin broke the ice first. You looked at him waiting for him to continue what he had to say.  “Donghyun hyung asked me to ask you this before we jumped out to go to school this morning”

“What is it?” You asked.

“Hand me your iPod” He held out his hand waiting for you to give him your iPod. It took you a while to find the iPod inside your bag. When you found it, you handed it to him. He slid the screen on right away. He tapped on a few times on the screen before he found what he was searching for. “He asked you to choose whether it’s ‘I’ll never forget you’, ‘My heart is aching for you’, or ‘My pure love for you’?” He finished as he waited for your reply.

“What? I don’t understand” Your eyebrows rose. He shrugged his shoulder a bit.

“I don’t know. He only told me to ask you to choose one of the things that I stated” He said.

“Give me the iPod” He handed it to you and on the note, there was only the three answers that was stated on it. You scratched your head. Thinking that the only choice you had was to choose, you did eventually. “My pure love for you” You said. Kwangmin nodded as you two continued to walk.

 


 

Kwangmin decided to bring you to the library since he liked to read and you thought it would be cool to go to the library. You never went there with a boy before. You wanted to experience a date at a library, and you thought that Kwangmin had never gone to such place since it never existed in his world, you let him to go anywhere he wanted.

In the library, Kwangmin was amused. He couldn’t hide his smile from his face. He was too happy seeing that books were everywhere. For him, it was like heaven on earth. He pulled your hands to everywhere. Encyclopedia section, History, fictions, economic, everywhere. He didn’t even realize that he had been holding your hands for a while now. Not that you didn’t like it, but you were so awkward with him before. Seeing him that happy, made that awkwardness vanished in just a snap. He pulled your hands to the children’s section. It was almost evening, no children around at that time. It was ever so quiet in that section. It was almost like the place was closed down for the two of them to hang out.

When he saw the stacks of children’s books, he paused. He stared blankly on thin air. When you saw him in that state, you waved your hand in front of his face. “Huh?” He finally snapped it out.

“What’s wrong?” You asked, concerned.

“Where are the children’s section?” He asked.

“Here? You were the one who brought me here” You said.

“Ouh right!” He grinned as he dragged you to a corner. He pulled out one book and pulled you down to sit right beside him.

He opened the huge book, which was double the size as a regular adult’s encyclopedia. It was huge! His eyes sparkled. You giggled at his cuteness as he flipped to the first page of the book. 

“Once upon a time, there lived a princess inside the huge castle” He read out. You looked at his face as he started to read. You really had fell for his charm this time, you thought. He was different when he was with you. He used to be less talkative than his twin, but with you, he talked more. He even leaded the conversation between the two of you.

“’Princess, you have to kiss me in order for me to turn to a human’ said the frog.” He made a voice to imitate the frog’s voice. You chuckled lightly at his facial expression.

“’But I don’t want to kiss a frog!’ The princess cried” He used a high pitched voice to imitate the princess’s voice. You giggled more. He knew how to put a smile on your face.

“’But princess, I’m not a frog! I’m cursed!’” He continued. “’I won’t kiss you!’ said the princess again”

“Let me kiss you then Mr. Froggie” You leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek. You pulled away and covered your face with your bag. You blushed deeply after you realized what you have done.

Kwangmin on the other hand, was frozen in his spot. He stopped reading the book as his eyes was fixed on who knows what. He couldn’t move at all. He was too shocked with just a simple kiss on his cheek.

“Kwangmin-nie! I’m sorry!” You shrieked behind your bag.

He finally snapped it out and looked at you. He smiled to you warmly as he put away your bag revealing the flushed red you. “Why are you saying sorry for?” He chuckled low. “Princess, I am no longer a frog, therefore, thank you” He said with a prince-liked-tone. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

With that, your first kiss was taken away by him. But you had nothing to regret. You smiled as he broke the kiss.



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

OTL.. I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FIRST KISS!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE STORY INTERESTING!!! NOW I FELT SO GUILTY!! FORGIVE MY SINS!!!!!! T.T.. please don't say that you're a player to kiss every single boyfriends.. lol.. i mean.. they are all your boyfriends right? You can kiss anybody that you want right?? right right?? I'm trying to be bias here.. I'm just trying to state that you had progress in your love life. I mean. Even though Kwangmin was the one who took you're first kiss, it doesn't mean that you fell for him. And even if you kiss another boyfriend and Kwangmin found out, he wont throw a fist at the other boyfriend, because they were well known that they had to share you and jealousy over you was not existed in their program. They only will feel jealous when other boys touch you. When your boyfriends touches you, only a cute jealousy will arise, they'll never kill each other.. don't worry.. lolol.. OTL.. forgive me..