Thank You

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

“How did you get here?” Donghyun asked. The rest of the boys nodded their head vigorously.

“I figured it out myself” You put on a cheeky smile. “I’m smart aren’t I?” You chuckled.

“Woah! We didn’t even have to tell you about that then” Jeongmin wrapped his body with his arms.

“So, Jeongmin told us about the touch. You like the fact that you can feel our touch?” Hyunseong awkwardly smile when he talk about skinship.

“Yeah. I kind of like it” You blushed at your own statement.

“Good! Cause I freaking love it!” Jeongmin said walking towards you before his collar was grabbed by Donghyun.

“Keep your hormone to yourself” He warned. Jeongmin sheepishly smiled.

You giggled with their actions. You thought. I’m glad I made you three.

“Ah! While you were eating, I finished decorating your living room” You said. They all rushed to the middle of the living room and stood facing you.

“Okay! We’re ready to see it!” They said. You nodded and asked them to wait while you load the room. A few moments after that, it completed.

They spun and twirl around loving the view of their new living room. Jeongmin went to the TV and checked his reflection at the TV screen. He fixed his hair a little. Donghyun went to the couch and crashed on it. He put his arms behind his head enjoying the feelings. Hyunseong on the other hand, pushed the sliding door open and went outside to breath in the fresh air. He seemed so happy with the fact that the corridor existed.

They walked closer to you after some times and all of them bowed to you.

“Thank you so much for spending your times doing all of this for us” Donghyun said representing the three of them.

“Ani! You guys made me smile. This is the only thing I could do for you” You scratched your head in embarrassment.  

“Our house is almost complete now. Three more unoccupied rooms and that’s all left. Thank you so much” Jeongmin said next.

“We will make you happier from now on. Thank you girlfriend” Hyunseong spoke the last. You were so touched by their words.

“You’re welcome” You gave them your sweetest smile. Suddenly an idea crash into your mind. “I think you guys are having so much fun here.  Why don’t I add a little problem to your happy life?” You chuckled by the thoughts of having some young boyfriends running around the house.

“Huh?” They were confused.

“I’m going to create troublemakers boyfriend!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” They screamed in unison. 

----------------

A/N : All right.. last update for today.. lol.. tomorrow, new boys will come out!! yeay!!