A Date : Yes or Yes

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

It was one of those boring weekend days again. After a week of struggling with running away from the Chocolat girls, although you kind of got away from them for the past week smoothly thanks to the audition distraction and the boys who never failed to protect you away from danger. Today, you laid lazily on your bed, talking to your iPod. It has been a while since you talk to them using the screen since they would jump out of the iPod every now and then just to hang out with you. They said that your room was more fun than their huge mansion. You were talking to Minwoo right now. You talked to Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Kwangmin just now. You spent your time with them equally. You were not at all bias since you love all of them equally and the boys love you for that.

“Noona” Minwoo called.

“Orh? Why? Ice cream is out in your fridge?” You asked. You had been feeling their fridge with all sorts of food and snacks because you don’t want them to die out of hunger.

“No. There are still a lot” He paused trying to recall what he was trying to say before you interrupt him. “Ah!” He snapped his fingers. “Youngmin hyung asked you to check out a website” He said.

“Website? What website?” You asked, opening the browser from your iPod. “What is it? I’ll open it from this iPod” You said.

“Andwae! You cannot open it from that. He asked you to open it through your laptop. The effect would be bigger” Minwoo explained.

“What? Where is he?” You asked.

“Somewhere” He laughed. You rolled your eyes and crawled down from your bed lazily, taking your laptop from the charger port. You then crawled back again to your bed. “Lazy bum!” Minwoo teased. You stuck out your tongue.

“What’s the website?” You asked after the window finished to load.

“www” He paused waiting for you to finished to type what he just said. “dot, awebsiteformygirl, dot com” He recited. You finished typing and you pressed enter.

You asked Minwoo what the website was about but he asked you to just see for yourself. Finally the website was done loading and you looked at your laptop screen. Unknowingly, a smile appeared on your lips as you saw the content.

 

websiteyoungming.jpg

Yes or Yes? Cheesy! You giggled lightly. You then read the little note that was written in dark pink color. He’s waiting for me? Outside? You stood up immediately.

“Minwoo-yah! He’s here?” You asked Minwoo, almost panicking. Minwoo nodded with a smile on his face.

“You better go then noona!” He chuckled seeing your panic face. He waved goodbye and you kissed the screen goodbye. You closed the screen and ran to your closet to find something decent to wear.

After two minutes of rummaging, rapidly striped your shirt and with full speed, you put on the new outfit. You wore a simple pink sundress. It looked cute on you. You tied your hair to a messy bun and stuffed your iPod inside your bag. You grabbed your bag and dashed out from the room. No make up on. Yes, you never knew how to wear them anyway. When you were about to arrive at your door step, you heard your father cleared his throat. You froze and spun around slowly.

“Where do you think you’re going young lady?” He asked. You gulped as you nervously pushed back your glasses which almost fell while you suddenly stopped just now.

“A… A.. I’m going out. With my friend” You quickly regain yourself.

“Friend? You never went out with your friend in these 17 years you’re living with me?” You’re appa said.

“A new friend” You said.

“A boy?”

“Y-yes” You couldn’t meet your appa’s eyes. You’re too nervous.

“You have a boyfriend?”

I have six Appa.”I- I’m-”

“Arasso! Go!” He had a bright smile on his face. “Your mother and I were so worried that you might like a girl because you never told us you have a boyfriend” He lightly chuckle. “Next time, bring him to see me and your Omma okay?” He stood up. He opened the door and pushed you out of the house. “But don’t come home too late. Be home before dinner okay?” you nodded your head. You didn’t know how to act seeing your father this way. It was a miracle that he allowed you to go on a date, with a boy. A thing that you never did in your 17 years old life.

You put on your shoes and waved at your Appa for the last time before stepping out from your gate. You looked at the door one last time, and you saw that your Appa had close the door and went inside. You looked on your right, but there was no Youngmin. You looked on your left, and there he was. Leaning his back against the wall.

“So I guess you choose Yes?” He smiled at you.

“I had no other choice” You rolled your eyes approaching him. He chuckled lightly. “Want to know something funny?” He nodded. “Appa actually liked the fact that I have a boyfriend” You told him. He smiled.

“Wait till he finds out that you actually have six” he laughed.

“Yah!” You hit his arm playfully.

“Let’s go” Youngmin curled his fingers with yours and the two of your started to walk together. “Donghyun hyung wanted to know whether it’s adults, children, teenagers, or oldies” He asked bluntly. You looked at your intertwined hand first before you looked at him.

“What?”

“That was his question”

“What’s wrong with him and asking me answers without questions” You pouted. “Teenagers then” You answered.  Since you were a teenager yourself, you decided to choose that.

“Donghyun hyung is sometimes hard to understand” The two of you chuckled.

 


 

Since the two of you love gadgets so much, he decided to bring you to a gadget expo. You were so excited that a smile never went off your face. You always wanted to go to one of that expo but you never had the chance since you had no friends and going alone would be super boring. You went to have a decent lunch first before he brought you to the expo.

When you arrived there, your eyes sparkled. There was everything there. From computer, to smart phones, Apple brand, Sony, Alien Garage, everything were there, you just have to name it. Youngmin never let go of your hand while the two of you took a stroll around the expo venue. Something suddenly caught Youngmin’s eyes. He pulled you to a computer that was placed at one corner. Nobody really goes there because it was isolated from the other computers. He looked around if people were watching them. When he was sure that the coast was clear, he started to type something on the computer.

“What are you doing?”

“Just wait and see” He said.

You waited and watched as his long fingers dancing around the keyboard. It made the sound that you loved so much. The keyboard typing sound. His fingers was so fast that you lost the trail of whatever he was typing. You peeked on the screen, but you were lost in the midst of the numbers and letters that you believe a set of code that he was working. In order to understand the code, you would have to see it from the start. He was already half way through the process, so you were lost. He never stopped typing. It was like he had it all in his brain.

A while later, he pressed the enter button. Then he looked around.

“5… 4… 3… “ He counted. You looked at him then you looked around the expo hall. “2.. 1…”

The lights suddenly went off. Everybody was panicking and you could hear a little scream came from some of the customers. Suddenly you saw the huge screen that was put on the wall for the customers to see light up. On the screen it wrote.

Girlfriend, I love you and I’m going to love you forever”

You looked at the computer screens around the expo venue. All the computers screen around the venue had the same writings on the screen. You could hear some of the customer went ‘Awhh’. You looked at him. You could see a smile on his face from the monitor’s light. You were awestruck.

“How did you do that?” You asked.

“I would tell you but I’ll tell you after we run from this place” You looked at him as he approached you. “The security is coming” He pointed to the security guards that were frantically running around searching for the culprit.

“HELL NO!” You cursed as you took his hand and ran out from the hall. 



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Lol! How do you like the geek date? xDDDDDD