First Boyfriend

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You got home from school right after Tia and her friends bullied you. Since you don't have any clothes to change, you called Mr. Lee and asked him to pick you up right away. He didn't ask you a single thing. He knew what happened to you. You had been beaten up, covered with flour and eggs, wet with orange juice, smelt like dump and more. He knew you had been bullied by your school mates. He had been constantly bringing you to the clinic if you got bruises. He just shook his head and brought you straight to home. 

You dropped your bag to your house floor and called for your maid. 

"Can you please clean this bag if possible? And my uniform too" You sighed. 

"What happened to you Mrs. Shin?" Your maid asked.

"Don't ask me what happened. I don't wanna talk about this" You said politely but your raised your voice a little. You took off your uniform and went straight to your room. Your maid had gotten you a clean towel so you took the towel and clean up yourself to get rid of the sour milk smell.

After you finished, you laid down on your bed thinking about things you should do. You were supposed to be at school, learning something, but there you were, on your bed, lying bored to death. Then it hit your brain, you iPod. You grabbed your iPod from where you left last night. You forgot to bring it to school this morning. You checked your iPod and it showed that the application you downloaded last night had finished downloading.

"Oh? It's done!" You smiled and clicked on the application for it to load. 

A few seconds later, the screen showed Boyfriend’s application logo as it welcomes you to the application. You were asked to customize your own boyfriend, so you did. First, you picked the face, and the nose, the eyes, the mouth and the body. You set the height and the skin color. Then you picked his hair. You picked a short black, hair and you smiled satisfied looking at your first boyfriend. He had this matured look on his face. You then picked his style of clothing. Just a simple white hoodie could put a smile on your face. Then you clicked ‘Proceed’ on the bottom of your iPod screen which it leaded you to another page. It was a form-looking page where you had to complete in order to complete your boyfriend.

“Muoya? This is like match making company’s form.” You said tilting your head to your left and right but you proceeded anyway. The form looked pretty much like this.

Name :

Age :

Birthdate :

Personality :

Favorite thing :

Favorite colour :

Favorite food :

Likes :

Dislikes :

So you started to write down the information one by one till you completed it.

 

31279928114075857541720.jpg

Name : Kim Donghyun

Age : 23

Birthdate : 12th February

Personality : Rough  on the outside and tend to be very manly at times. Can also be cute and bubbly when needed. Protective and caring.

Favorite thing : My iPod

Favorite color : Red

Favorite food : Ham Sandwich

Likes : When I call him Oppa and when I rely on him. *You giggled at this thought*

Dislikes : When people pick on me and say bad stuffs about me.

*note - the purple colored text are your answers*

You can’t help but to giggle at the answers that you wrote for this Kim Donghyun guy. You knew that he was just a virtual Boyfriend that could only appear inside your iPod. You still thought it would be cute to have that kind of Boyfriend. You clicked the ‘Save’ button and waited for it to process. It was taking a while to process, so you decided to go down and grab yourself something to eat leaving your iPod behind inside your room.