Hot Debut

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

“_____, You’re ready?” Tia held your hand tight. Chaejin, Juliane and Melanie were there too.

“This is Talent Show all over again” You chuckled thinking about the talent show that you did almost three years ago.

“You’re going to be fine! You’re great” Melanie massaged your shoulders.

“Ahh! When will our turn will come?” Juliane sighed.

“Soon” You smiled looking at Juliane.

The Chocolat were still in training since they will debut as a group while you debut as a solo singer. In your first debut album which consisted of 5 songs were all the songs that you composed and produced yourself. One of the tracks, track number 5 was the song that Hyunseong and you composed. YG sajangnim decided to put the song together with your debut album. Hyunseong and Donghyun’s name were stated inside your album since they were the one that helped you in producing the song. To prove that you’re debut would be a success, you sold 150,000 copies of your album presale and it was even your first album. For a rookie, that was a lot.

“You’ll support me when I debuted later too right?” Chaejin said.

“You’re debuting? When?” Melanie was curious now. Chaejin nodded lightly.

“Next month. Group. Myname” He smiled proudly.

“Oh my god! Chaejin-ah! I’m so proud of you!” You, Juliane, Melanie, and Tia hugged him tightly congratulating him. Chaejin had been a trainee when he was 16, almost 5 years ago. It was about time for him to debut now.

“____-sshi, you’re up in five minutes!” The staff called. You stood up and check your make up for the last time.

“I’ll be alright, right guys?”

“Definitely!” They cheered for you. Even though you, the Chocolat and Chaejin were all trainees from different companies, your school were the one who brought the four five of you together. You were thankful that you stuck to the school till the end.

 


 

You finished your rehearsal and were now waiting for the real recording to begin. You stood in the middle of the stage alone, without anybody to support you from behind, without Minwoo to be your dance partner. But you didn’t feel that way. Deep in your heart you knew that the boys were there, watching you from wherever they were just like how they promised. You were not scared and you were not at all nervous. Sure you were scared to death back then, but when you thought about what the boys did to you and made you to be able to stand so proud and confidently on the stage, you were thrilled.

“Guys, you can see me right?” You spoke to yourself softly. “Thank you for supporting me all this while. If it wasn’t for the six of you, I would never be able to stand here today. Making my debut. Can you believe it? I’m debuting” You close your eyes trying to feel their presence around you. “Thank you”

The light on the top of the camera lighted up indicating that they were recording. And right then, the song started to play.

 

*Skip to 1.00 and ignore the first animated thingy.. lol.. imagined that Cruel Fairy Tale and Good Day is your debut song.. ^^*

You were singing so passionately throughout your first song. The song was dark and had an eerie feelings in it. The audience were stunned by your performance. When Cruel Fairytale ended, your second song came out. The mood suddenly lifted up and the sadness that you were holding back disappeared. Instead of missing the boys, you were singing Good Day song with all your heart, for the boys to hear. You wanted to be the best not for yourself but you wanted to be the best so the boys would be proud and for people to listen to your music and be happy through your song.

You debut stage was a success, and you prayed to God to keep the boys happy wherever they were. As the crowd cheered, you gave them a final bow saying thank you for their kind reaction.

Donghyun oppa, Hyunseong oppa, Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, I did it. I finally debuted. I’m a singer now. Thank you. You looked down on your shoes as you clutched your heart, feeling your heartbeat that was what you believe the boys cheering for you from inside your heart.



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Finally! You debuted!!! it's not ending yet though.. lol.. a few more chapters.. ^^.. I told you it'll get better.. :)