Final Boyfriend

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You smiled to yourself and sat up on your bed. You were so determined on making your last boyfriend. He was going to be your last boyfriend and you wanted to complete your ideal boyfriends list so bad. You had made all kind of boyfriends and for this time around, you don’t want to regret in making your last boyfriend. You don’t want to delete any of them if you made a ‘mistake’ on creating them. It’s just the same as killing them. You definitely don’t want to be a killer. You fixed your spectacle frame on your face and tapped the right button. Before you tap on the facial future that you want on your iPod, you breathed in to calm yourself. These two days had been a roller coaster ride for you and thanks to them, you managed to put a smile on your face.

You began the process by selecting the face shape, to his eyes, his nose, his chin, and his skin color. Then you moved on to his figure. You set on the height and his weight. You put on muscles on the place you wanted and put out on places that you don’t want. You want a cute boyfriend, so you made him smaller than the rest of the already made boyfriends. You even put six packs on his abs. You giggled with a erted expression on your face imagining yourself touching his chocolate abs. After that was done, you moved on to his hair style. You choose a straight short dark brown hair where the front hair styled perfectly. When you saw the hair on your new boyfriend, you couldn’t stop grinning.

Perfect! You uttered.

Then you proceeded to his clothing. For him, you choose a black shirt with a black coat to cover his perfect toned body a bit. He was not yet created, but you already got a feeling that you’re going to be close to him in no time.

You then continued and the application brought you to the final step which was the form-like page. You wanted to be perfect, so you squeezed out all your creative juice from your brain and spent your creativity on your last boyfriend. You wanted him to be worth the wait of being the last boyfriend. After some time, you started to type in the form.

tumblrlst2lfitfh1qljdwn.jpg

Name : No Minwoo

Age : 17

Birthdate : 31th July

Personality : Bubbly, the one who’d always managed to pull a smile on peoples face with just a simple gesture, could be a little clingy but not annoying, sensitive, love it when people praise him, very childish and have a lot of aegyo in him but when he needed to step it up as a boyfriend, he would change 180 degree, loves affection, specialize in dancing *You and him share the same hobbie*, loves attention.

Favorite thing : Mickey Mouse

Favorite colour : pastel color

Favorite food : Ice cream

Likes : Dancing and calls you Noona

Dislikes : When people teases him

You couldn’t help but to feel anxious with your final boyfriend. You thought, This is it. So clicked the ‘Save’ button and waited for it to proceed.

------------------

A/N : THE MAKNAE HAS ARRIVED!!! BE PREPARE HYUNGS!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITH MY POWER OF AEGYO!!! BUING BUING!!! >.<.. alright.. final update for today.. ^^.. See you in 3 days!!!! Ppyeong~