An Accident

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

That evening you school wrapped up nicely. The bell rang and you quickly ran out from the school compound afraid that you would bump into the Chocolat girls. Luckily, you didn’t. When you arrived at the front gate, you could see that Mr. Lee was already waiting in front of the gate. You walked to the car with a smile on your face. You opened the car door and quickly made your way inside.

“Mr. Lee!” You called with a happy grin on your face.

“You had a great day today?” He asked while he pulled the hand break and spun the wheel to the left to leave the car park and the car drifted smoothly across the road.

“Neh!” You said in a sing a song voice.

“I’m happy for you then” He still had his eyes on the road, but you could still see the smile on his face. He brought you straight to your home from school knowing that you’re probably tired already.

When you reached home, you quickly went inside and called your maids. You asked them about the extra pair of uniform when all of them gathered around you. You made sure every one of them were there before you started to ask. Shockingly, none of them confessed that they put the uniform inside your bag. You scratched your head in confusion.

“Are sure? You’re not lying?” You asked for confirmation.

“If one of us really did it, don’t you think we would proudly said that we did it?” One of them asked. You paused and thought, Well, true. But then who did it?

.

.

.

You had your dinner with your parents. You had a great dinner with them. They were happy that you managed to go to school like you’re supposed to. You were happy that you did it too. You stood up and asked them to went upstairs. They nodded, so you proceeded to your room. You grabbed your iPod and sat on your bed just like how you usually did. You talked to every one of them so you wouldn’t be bias or anything. After that you suddenly felt sleepy and tired after the whole hard day that you had with the Chocolat. They nodded and you said your goodbyes to them before closing the application and charge your iPhone for tomorrow.

You lifted up the coverlet to your bed and snuck inside. You made yourself comfortable on your bed and closed your eyes before you clapped your hands to turn off all the lights only leaving the sparkling ceiling stars above your head.

.

.

.

“Hyung! She’s asleep!” As usual, Minwoo reported.

The boys, being ever so excited couldn’t wait to meet their girlfriend once again. They all went outside and made a line behind the gate just like how they did previously. They held hands while they stood on the same position they did before. Together they stepped out from the gate that would lead them to the familiar world, once again.

Donghyun being the first to ‘jump’ out landed smoothly on the floor. He waited for the rest of s to jump out too. Hyunseong stood beside Donghyun after he successfully came out from the iPod. Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo jumped the last. But then again, Minwoo’s made a mistake when he was landing. His hand accidentally swung on across the table where the iPod was being charged. His hand met with a flower pot and…

CRASH!!!!!!!

The flower pot broke. The boys were frozen on their spots. They exchanged gazes with each other. All of them had a tight face on. Minwoo’s face turned to O shape as he face palm his face.

“!” He cursed.

-----------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Oh oh Minwoo! What did you do? LOLOLOL!! xD