Introducing : My babies!

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

"Ouh! Hello There! My name is Shin _____. I'm seventeen years old and I'm the only heiress of Shin company. Mind you, it's a huge company." You laughed. You were seating on your bed talking to your mirror. "You are probably wondering why am I talking to myself. Well, for no reason. I just love talking to myself" You smiled while you were fixing your hair since a few strands of it got in your face. Then you pushed your huge spectacles frame with your forefinger to secure it on your face. 

" I love gadgets. I'm a gadget freak!" You half shouted. "Ah! Wait here for a moment" You got up from your bed to get something from your table. Then you sat on the bed right in front of the mirror again.  The mirror covered half of your wall since you love to dance. After that, you arranged the things that you got from the table. "This is Pooh!" You pointed to the iPod Touch on the most left of items that you arranged in a straight horizontal line. "And this is Mickey!" Next you pointed to the iPod in the middle of the items. "This one is Pikachu!" You pointed to the purple custom decorated MacBook. "Ouh, and this is Lolla" You took out your pink LG Lollipop from your pocket and just threw it on the bed. "I don't use my phone that much so I favor my phone the least" You said stating the matter of fact. 

"How do you like my gadgets? Jealous huh?" You put on a playful smirk across our lips. You rested your chin on your palm and tapped your jaw line a few times with your fingers. After a few second, you straightened up your body while snapping your fingers as you got an idea popped  inside your brain. "Ah! I'm a student at THE School of Performance Art Seoul. I'm going to be a singer once I made it to one of the biggest company in Seoul!" You smiled proudly, then the smile dissolved to a frown. "But I'm not a trainee yet." You sighed. 

A few minutes later, the phone of your room rang. You went to pick it up and it turned out to be a call from your mom who was calling from her room, which happened to be in the same house. She told you to go to bed since you have school the next day. So you said yes and hung the phone up. You stood up from your bed and picked up your gadgets that you laid on your bed. You put the MacBook which you named Pikachu on your study table and charged it up. Then you put your iPad named Mickey inside its special custom made bag colored purple. You designed that on your own. Than you grabbed the iPod Touch named, Pooh and laid it down on your bed. You set the alarm on your iPod before placing it beside you.

After that you clapped your hands twice and the light went off automatically. You clapped again once and the lights on your ceiling lighted up as if they were stars shining you from above. You love starts, so your appa custom your ceiling like that. So you would have a good night sleep imagining you were sleeping under the open sky. 

Before you managed to fall asleep, your iPod beeped. You groaned before your hand rummaged around searching for the gadget. Your iPod beeps each time you receive a new email. You slid the screen to unlock your iPod. Then you tapped the letter icon, opening your mailbox. You tapped again on the unread mail.

"A new free application for you iPod is now available for download! 

Boyfriend application where you can customize your boyfriends look with hairs, eyes, face shapes, fashion, personalities, and a whole lot more features. Create your own perfect Boyfriend! 

Click on the link to download!" It stated on the email. It had been a while since you got interested in new iPod application. So you decided to download it since you had nothing better to do and you can't close your eyes. While you were waiting for the application to download, you suddenly felt tired and eventually, fell asleep.