History indeed

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

It’s been almost a week that you practiced singing with Hyunseong and Donghyun, doing the choreography with Minwoo over and over again that it was impossible for you to mess them up, and with the boys cheering you up as you practice your performance. There’s roughly two weeks left before the performance and you were nervous to death as the day approaching by. Right now you were at your school with the three boys, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin. You were eating under the huge tree that you usually have your recess at.

“It’s coming” You said.

“Neh. Just two weeks left” Kwangmin responded.

“You should be okay. You did great on your practices” Minwoo cheered for you.

“Eung. Your vocal is getting better and better each day. There’s no way you’re going to fail this audition” Youngmin said confidently. You smiled at the three. How thankful you were having those boyfriend who never tired to root for you no matter how many times you fail, they keep you back on the ground.

While you were chatting and eating, the four of your heard the announcement bell rung. Right after that, the familiar Principle’s voice was heard.

“Anyeonghasaeyo, students. This is your principal speaking. The annual Talent Show’s Audition is coming up and so is your mid term examination. I have to announce regarding on the rules for the audition. In order for you to enter the audition, you have to get an average of C in all subjects. No exception. If you failed any one of your subjects, you are disqualified from joining the audition, automatically fail to join the Annual Talent Show”

Andwae! You screamed inside your mind.

“So, study hard and I’ll see you on the audition day” She ended the announcement. You were frozen still at your spot.

“Girlfriend?” Youngmin frantically waved his hand in front of your face checking if there was any life inside of you.

“Gilrfiend?” Kwangmin shook your body a little.

“Anything wrong Noona?” Minwoo asked. You finally snapped out of it.

“Are you worried about something?” Kwangmin asked. You didn’t answer.

“You shouldn’t be worry about the test. I mean, you’re a smart girl” Youngmin said while sipping his apple juice.

“I… I have a problem” You stuttered looking at the boys, horrified. They looked at you with full attention waiting for whatever that was coming out of your mouth. “I never passed my history test” You covered your face with your palms.

“What?” Minwoo blinked.

“I’m not going to make it to the audition. It’s impossible for me to get a C on the test! I mean, I have no problems with other subjects. But history. It- it’s impossible!” You were in the verge of crying.

“Have no fear, Jo Kwangmin is here!!!” Kwangmin suddenly stood up and the Superman pose. You looked at him, having no interest since your mood had been ruined by the news. “Smile girlfriend” He sat back down and held your hands. “I’ll help you. You didn’t forget that you made me a smart boyfriend right?” He looked at you lovingly.

“I’m so lucky I have you guys!” You pulled the three of them for a big group hug, and broke into happy tears.

“Wait! Before I forget! Donghyun hyung have another question for you” Minwoo said breaking the hug.

“Again?” You crossed your arms and wiped a pearl of tear that was still clinging on your eyelashes. “I don’t want to answer it if he’s not going to give me a decent question with an actual question provided” You said.

“Open or close?” Minwoo asked.

“What open or close?” You asked. He shrugged. “Arghh!! I hate this!!”

“Just answer it girlfriend” Youngmin threw his arm around your shoulder.

“Close” 


AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Arghh!! This chapter !! OTL.. I'm sorry! I promise I'll do better.. I just have to point out about the audition thingy..