A Date : Meet Mr. Mera

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You were listening to a song from your iPod while reading a novel on your bed when suddenly your iPod shone with bright light. You stared at the iPod for a while before you shrugged it off and continue to read your novel. You knew that one of your boyfriend would pop out from your iPod. Human jumping in and out from your iPod was normal to you nowadays. You didn’t even care anymore. Then you heard footsteps closing the distance between him and you. As he walked closer, his footsteps getting even more louder and clearer. Then you felt your bed sunk at the edge.

“Girlfriend” You saw a guy was on his knees on the floor near your bed with his elbows resting on your bed.

“Hmm?” You didn’t even lift your head, too caught up with your novel but you removed your earphone so you could hear him.

“I’m bored” He said.

“Hmm” You replied.

You heard him sigh and shifted his position. He was now on your bed crawling towards you. You felt your bed shaken a bit as he moved around. You then looked at your novel being taken away from the pair of hands.

“Oppa! I’m reading that” You struggled to take the novel back which he held high on his head.

“But you’re ignoring me!” He pouted.

“Aish! Jeongmin oppa. I wanted to read that” You frowned. He shook his head hiding the novel behind him. “Arasso. I’ll play with you” You took his hands and twirled them around with yours. He chuckled by that.

“Girlfriend” He softly called.

“Neh?” You stopped playing with his hands.

“Let’s jump in” He invited you.

“Why?”

“Just jump in. I’ll wait for you in the living room with the rest of the boys. Okay?” He stepped down from your bed and jumped inside your iPod without another word. You then took your iPod and followed him after.

 


 

You were resting your head on Hyunseong’s laps while fiddling with his fingers. The boys played rock paper scissors to determine who’d get to ‘lend’ their laps for you to rest your head on and yes, Hyunseong won. The boys were now pouting out of jealousy.

“You guys. Don’t you have anything to do today?” You asked while poking Hyunseong’s face. He kept on trying to avoid your poking by shaking here and there. He even covered his face and tried to lock your wrists but you would came back and poke him even harder. So he decided to give up and let you do anything you want.

Right then Donghyun stood up and head to who knows where. You didn’t ask him since you were too busy trying to escape from Hyunseong’s grasp. He didn’t even use all his might but since he’s a guy and you were too weak, you couldn’t even move a bit. He would then tickle your side as revenge and you would scream while flailing your body to left and right trying hard to escape.

“Guys! Say hi to Mr. Mera!” You heard Donghyun said as he stepped down from the last step of stair. Hyunseong had stop tickling you and he let go of your wrist instantly. His focus was too, on Donghyun.

“Where did you get that oppa?” You asked trying to get up from Hyunseong’s lap. He helped you by pushing your back up. Donghyun just rolled his eyes and answered,

“This is iPod world girlfriend, we have everything here” He chuckled.

He approached the six of you with the camera that he named Mr. Mera on his hand. It was actually a video recorder. He approached you and sat in from of you.

“Introduce yourself girlfriend” He said. All the boyfriend had gathered around you now making silly face and gestures in the background.

“Anyeonghasaeyo!” You bowed a little. “I’m your girlfriend! Shin _____” You giggled.

“Tell us how much you love us?” Jeongmin butted in for some screen time.

“I love you guys thissss much!” Making a gesture showing the camera how much you love them.

“Who’s your favorite then?” Youngmin suddenly asked. His question made all the attention went to him and then to you as they waited for your answer.

“Muoya? I don’t have any bias. I love all six of you equally!” You nodded as you were satisfied with you answer. The boys clapped their hands after your answer.

“Yeay!!!” They cheered.

You then grabbed the camera from Donghyun and captured the video of all of your six boyfriends and then you focused on Donghyun.

“Your turn Boyfriend No.1!” You giggled as it was your first time calling him by his real name. Boyfriend No.1.

“Anyeonghasaeyo! I’m Boyfriend No.1 Kim Donghyun!” He bowed a bit. You then darted to the next boyfriend.

“Anyeonghasaeyo! I’m Boyfriend No.2 Shim Hyunseong” His voice was a little bit lower and less cheerful than Donghyun. He’s always like that. You then moved on to the next one.

“Anyeong!!! I’m Boyfriend No.3 Lee Jeongmin!!” He made a heart sign with his hands. You chuckled after his cuteness and shifted to the next person.

“Anyeong! I’m Boyfriend No.4 Jo Youngmin, the older twin!” He waved vigorously.

“Hello!” Kwangmin greeted in English. “I’m Boyfriend No.5 Jo Kwangmin, the younger twin” He made a ‘twinkle twinkle’ gesture with his fingers. Then the camera focused on the last person in the living room.

“Anyeong! I’m Boyfriend No. 6, maknae No Minwoo!” He made a ‘buing buing’ action this time. You loved that that you couldn’t stop giggling. He was too cute to be true.

“Arasso! So now you had seen my boyfriends!” You joined the boys with the camera facing all of you so you would make in the frame with the boys behind your back.

With Mr. Mera, the seven of you went around the house introducing every little thing inside the house. Their rooms, their kitchen, their living room, garden, balcony, even their bathroom. They had fun talking to Mr. Mera and doing all sorts of thing with the camera. All of you played a game and you would record it with the camera. You also played the ‘Indian bap’ game where you had to shout 0-0-7 and shoot anybody you want. The one that lost, had to receive a kiss from everybody. Jeongmin purposely play dead so he would steal a kiss from you and they caught that on camera. Every single second was in the camera.

With that, the seven of you didn’t stop playing with the camera even though you would have to go to bed since you had school the next day. You didn’t care. You were happy with the boys. If you could have a choice, you wanted to live with them inside their little world. It was more comfortable than the big world that you had to face every single day. The hatred, the jealousy, the dramas.  You were tired of those. With the boys, you felt that you could run away from all of your problems. You felt happy. You felt loved. You felt peace and calm. You wanted it to stay that way forever.



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

It's not that I don't want to make a better chapter of this but I think this is enough.. Guys.. The fic is ending soon.. *sniffs*.. although there are still around 7 chapters to go but yeah.. It's getting closer.. T.T